April 20, 2014 | 1705 users online

Brows - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Brow & Eye Liner Pencil

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2012 8:35:00 PM More reviews by irisng

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this product and it's cheap. They give a lot and the color is wonderful. I use this for my brows and it's a light color that makes my eyebrows look natural. I love this product and I will continue to buy it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2012 10:01:00 PM More reviews by Codeblue

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Being a blonde with brown eyes, it's hard to match my skimpy eyebrows with a soft color that's not too orange or an off-key shade of brown. I bought one each of Wet 'n Wild and NYC's charcoal, which I gently dab on (since it doubles as an eyeliner, too, so easy does it), then blend in with Maybelline's blonde pencil or brow powder. Works good! The blonde mixed with W&W (or NYC's) charcoal turns into a soft ash brown shade that's perfect for my light coloring and doesn't leave me with a Cruella DeVille look. With my fair Anglo-Saxon skin, it's a match!

BTW, I was thrilled to find that if I wash the eyebrow powder brushes with a gentle shampoo, they're as good as new - any waxy and/or oily residue is gone. No need to spend 10 bucks on a new eyebrow or blusher brush! Ditto for other makeup brushes. I've had some for years, and after I wash them, they come out soft, clean, and smellin' good.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2011 5:18:00 PM More reviews by thekyayu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this eyeliner!! I don't use it as brow liner since I have very full eye brows. It is very creamy so there is no tug and pull. The pencil is also very long so you get a lot of product for the 1.50$ that you pay for it. This is my favorite eyeliner and I will be repurchasing for sure!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2011 8:05:00 PM More reviews by lrigtnahpele

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I love these! They are very creamy so no tugging when you use them as liner. They are also very pigmented and they keep well so you don't need to use a lot of product at once and you save so much money.

They do smudge, but only if you run your finger over it. If you just press on it, it won't transfer. Should be good for people with hooded eyelids. Just don't rub your eyes and brows :p

I also have very oily skin, but that does not seem to affect the eyeliner.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/26/2011 9:29:00 PM More reviews by RobinFace

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a good brow pencil in Taupe, but it doesn't shapen straight. The wood around the liner breaks up and the point is uneven. You lose a lot of the product when you shapen it, but it is worth the cost because it is so cheap and the color is perfect and it does seem to stay on.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2011 10:36:00 PM More reviews by cjx3pooh

I use the Charcoal shade for my black eyebrow hair, since the brown eyebrow shades are almost always too red for me. The lasting power isn't the best and it might be a little too pigmented unless you're lighthanded with it, but for $1, I definitely recommend it

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2011 10:05:00 AM More reviews by Pugie123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My everyday brow pencil. I think its a bit to hard to be a liner, but my color fits me perfectly. I bought 8 back-ups just in case it got discontinued...

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2011 6:24:00 PM More reviews by cheapglamour

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

im reviewing this as a liner, not a brow pencil.
i bought this for $0.98 and im very impressed! unlike many other liners (HE and LE), this liner doesnt irritate my eyes at all.
the texture is creamy and thick, so application is very smooth and pigmented. but, because its so creamy, it can slide around (i have oily lids). so i recommend that you set it with a powder.
you get a lot of product. ive been using this liner for months and im still only half done! will definitely repurchase once i finally finish it!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/1/2011 12:55:00 AM More reviews by kikirose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

For me this is just too dark. Reading the other reviews I see that there are other colors, but all I seen is taupe and dark brown. Dark brown is a very dark brown and my skin tone is dark nw45 and my hair is dark almost black I just look unnatural.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/1/2011 1:44:00 AM More reviews by mi2092

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

such a high rating produce. So I thought I'll give it a try. For $2 I should have nothing to lose. At first I used it on my brows but it's too soft and the color is too intense. I also used it to line the water lines but it smudges and makes my eyes so watery and itchy.