July 23, 2014 | 1269 users online

Brows - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Brow & Eye Liner Pencil

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2012 3:54:00 PM More reviews by laplaisance

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a great brow pencil. So affordable! and works well with my thin, light brown brows. I would give it a 5 if I didn't have to use a brush afterwards to blend or if the pencil had a suitable brush on the non-working end eliminating the need for me to hunt down my own brush. I have bought it twice...having completely used up the first one.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2012 4:01:00 PM More reviews by 123loverXOXO

I have dark brown hair but light brown eyebrows, so I decided to try out taupe. I LOVE it! It is the perfect colour for my brows (matches them flawlessly). I used to use eyeshadow for my brows, but they always ended up looking ashy, plus it took too long. This pencil (which is huge btw) gives me excellent control and a natural look (I only use it to fill in any gaps)... I would recommend this for sure. And it's only $1.50, how could you go wrong?

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2012 9:37:00 AM More reviews by KourtneyBrooke

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

My HG brown pencil!!!! I have dark brows that are almost black and the dark brown pencil is perfect for them!!! just dark enough without being black. creamy pencil! I wasn't expecting that for something so cheap. my mom has lighter hair and I got her to get the taupe one and she loves it now too. great product. logged on here just to review it so others will get it cuz I don't want them to stop making it lol

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2012 8:35:00 PM More reviews by irisng

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this product and it's cheap. They give a lot and the color is wonderful. I use this for my brows and it's a light color that makes my eyebrows look natural. I love this product and I will continue to buy it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2012 10:01:00 PM More reviews by Codeblue

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Being a blonde with brown eyes, it's hard to match my skimpy eyebrows with a soft color that's not too orange or an off-key shade of brown. I bought one each of Wet 'n Wild and NYC's charcoal, which I gently dab on (since it doubles as an eyeliner, too, so easy does it), then blend in with Maybelline's blonde pencil or brow powder. Works good! The blonde mixed with W&W (or NYC's) charcoal turns into a soft ash brown shade that's perfect for my light coloring and doesn't leave me with a Cruella DeVille look. With my fair Anglo-Saxon skin, it's a match!

BTW, I was thrilled to find that if I wash the eyebrow powder brushes with a gentle shampoo, they're as good as new - any waxy and/or oily residue is gone. No need to spend 10 bucks on a new eyebrow or blusher brush! Ditto for other makeup brushes. I've had some for years, and after I wash them, they come out soft, clean, and smellin' good.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2011 5:18:00 PM More reviews by thekyayu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this eyeliner!! I don't use it as brow liner since I have very full eye brows. It is very creamy so there is no tug and pull. The pencil is also very long so you get a lot of product for the 1.50$ that you pay for it. This is my favorite eyeliner and I will be repurchasing for sure!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2011 8:05:00 PM More reviews by lrigtnahpele

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I love these! They are very creamy so no tugging when you use them as liner. They are also very pigmented and they keep well so you don't need to use a lot of product at once and you save so much money.

They do smudge, but only if you run your finger over it. If you just press on it, it won't transfer. Should be good for people with hooded eyelids. Just don't rub your eyes and brows :p

I also have very oily skin, but that does not seem to affect the eyeliner.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/26/2011 9:29:00 PM More reviews by RobinFace

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a good brow pencil in Taupe, but it doesn't shapen straight. The wood around the liner breaks up and the point is uneven. You lose a lot of the product when you shapen it, but it is worth the cost because it is so cheap and the color is perfect and it does seem to stay on.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2011 10:36:00 PM More reviews by cjx3pooh

I use the Charcoal shade for my black eyebrow hair, since the brown eyebrow shades are almost always too red for me. The lasting power isn't the best and it might be a little too pigmented unless you're lighthanded with it, but for $1, I definitely recommend it

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2011 10:05:00 AM More reviews by Pugie123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My everyday brow pencil. I think its a bit to hard to be a liner, but my color fits me perfectly. I bought 8 back-ups just in case it got discontinued...