October 24, 2014 | 2036 users online

Eye Shadow - Cover Girl - Eye Enhancers Trio - Shimmering Sands

rated 4 of 5 on 7/19/2013 7:25:00 AM More reviews by KatieLevieber

i like this. it gives nice pigmentation, its creamy, but stays on the eyes if you use a nice eyeshadow primer. i give this a 4, cause its good but i feel like i never reach for it cause it is just waaaay too shimmery. But the lightest color is great for the innercorner and the medium shade is nice for the lid, but the darkest brown is too skimmery to use jn the crease. This is probably more of a summer product.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/12/2013 12:08:00 PM More reviews by Lilil95

These eyeshadows are pretty in the pan but they have too much micro shimmer in them and are not very pigmented. When I try to blend them they just all mix together and make my eyes look dirty. I returned it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2013 7:12:00 PM More reviews by AlexisTeeHee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have greenish blue eyes and no matter what I can never get them to "pop" it's so difficult. I've noticed this has been a favorite neutral palette of almost everyones. I can defiantly see why. The lightest shade can definitely make your eyes brighter and the 2nd taupey shade makes my eyes pop and the 3rd darker brown is a perfect definer. I always get compliments wearing this including my boyfriend he hates me wearing makeup but he always compliments how beautiful my eyes look when I wear this. I can't be even more pleased it's so easy to apply and them last all day I never had a primer and I don't see the point of buying them. These do last all day on top of your foundation. I've been wearing this everyday and I don't feel bad wearing it doesn't irritate my eyes at all and it literally takes me maybe a minute to apply. This is such a good product for everyday or in a rush!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2013 7:20:00 PM More reviews by HeidiF69

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Edited 10/2/13
I had to come back and edit this, because I recently started using these again and now I love them! Maybe my skin is a lighter shade now, I'm not sure. I use the lightest shade all over my lid (applied sparingly with a fluffy brush) and the darkest brown in the crease. I bypass the middle color completely, as it reads too cool on me and muddies the other tow shades. They made my eyes look bright and rested, without screaming EYESHADOW. I would now recommend!

So I searched for this after reading the reviews, and I love any nude shadows, so I thought this was a perfect fit. No, no, no. It's not a dupe for anything previously mentioned, as I have most of them. The lightest shade is kind of garishly frosty white on me, and I am light. It isn't peachy at all (as it looks in the pan). The middle shade is also lighter than it looks, like a frostier WnW nutty, and the deepest shade is just boring. They did last all day with primer, but I am not sure I needed them to last. Pretty lackluster overall and they made me look sickly for some reason. I wish the colors weren't as cool as they read when applied, they looked much warmer in the pan. Will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2013 9:46:00 PM More reviews by babyslut

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

My sister and I have used this eyeshadow trio for years. The lightest is extremely pigmented and perfect for highlighting the corners of your eye and brow bone. The middle shade is subtle and neutral-- great for lids. I very rarely use the darkest shade-- not my color at all. The product is great for all eye colors. I highly recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2013 4:38:00 PM More reviews by Pebleyy22

Love it. Works good for all eye colors. Just, i would use an eyeshadow brush instead of the little foam brush thing it comes with. I use the lightest color and its by far the best eyeshadow ive ever used. I wear it a lot. It really makes my eyes pop out. Especaily if i add a little on the inner corners of my eye once im finished with all my make up. Defiantly recomend it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2013 8:42:00 PM More reviews by alg208

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

i love this trio! the packaging is nice and compact. i don't like the sponge applicator that comes with it because the sponges tend to fall off. the pricing is good, nothing too expensive. i enjoy this trio, the colors are pretty pigmented and easy to blend. some of the colors are dupes for higher end brands lightest shade - silk teddy or nude beach from too faced, the first brown color is supposed to be a dupe for naked from urban decay. all these colors are nice and i'd recommend trying this trio.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2013 7:24:00 PM More reviews by JackieB302

I have used this forever and will continue to use. Looks good in the winter when my skin is pale and also perfect for my tanned summer skin. I wish they sold the light color on its own since I go through it faster.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2013 7:21:00 PM More reviews by cb0001

After reading about this yesterday I decided to pick one up when I went grocery shopping. I tried it on my hand and got really excited to try it this morning as I noticed they are almost exactly the colors I use from MAC. I was so pleased!!! I absolutely love the pigment as they are not overly shimmery but not flat. They last, they go on smoothly without getting shimmer all over your cheeks (NYX), there's no caking or drying- one of the best eye shadows I've tried! I was SO happy with it that I stopped at CVS- buy one get one half off today- and picked up one for my daughter, one for my purse, and two other colors that I will try later and review. LOVE ♥

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2013 8:07:00 PM More reviews by karaduquette

I am probably gonna repurchase this til the day i die. The lightest color is such a gorgeous pigmented champagne/pale pink shadow looks so good on the lids and the two browns are perfect for the crease :) lasts all day too and perfect price only $4 perfect for an everyday natural look