Cover Girl Eye Enhancers Trio - Shimmering Sands

4.3

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I believe that Every woman should have this trio in their makeup kit. They are beautiful neutral shades that compliment most skin tones with a pretty flush of shimmer that can be worn daily. Don't let the shimmer part scare you. Its on the neutral side so your not gonna look like a disco ball. I have always been a big time eye-shadow junkie since high school and have quite a collection..but this one will always be in my makeup bag for sure!

on 9/2/2013 8:40:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Don't believe the hype, if you want this to show up, you'll have to pack it on and even then it's sheer. These eyeshadows have very little pigmentation! I was so disappointed. WetnWild trios have phenomenal pigmentation and cost almost half as these $2.99 vs $5.79 Seriously, don't waste your money on this crap!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

Best. Trio. Ever. I had to go to several different stores just to find this because this was the only shade that was sold out! I find all shades good for all over the lid and it's great for natural looks. They are indeed shimmery (hence the name) and don't look good all together. The pigmentation is amazing, lasting power's awesome, and everyone needs this NOW! I wish some girls in my school would have this because they wear too much glittery, bright blue and green eyeshadows. They don't fade on me and last the long 8 hours of treacherous school. The top is a bit flimsy but hey, the product inside is what counts. :D

on 8/11/2013 10:34:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I really love this trio it's girly and natural it's perfect for middle school but the packaging is really ugly

on 8/5/2013 2:40:00 PM

This trio has very nice neutral colors but its also very shimmery! Great pigmentation also. I gave this only 4 stars because although its pigmented the color doesnt show up on my nc25 my skin.. It only adds a shimmery tint to my eyes. If I create a look with all three colors you wont be able you tell so I only use the two darker shades as a shimmery tint on my eyes. I only use one color though. For the lighter biege color I use it for highlighting my nose and cupids bow. Even though the color doesnt show up on my skin I still enjoy using this for these reasons so I will repurchase but I think this will work a lot better on fair skin.

on 7/27/2013 12:11:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I like this trio but when I use all the colors together, it can look really muddled and the colors aren't very clear. I like to use this trio using the colors separately and with other colors (usually matte colors to contrast the shimmer), so I don't recommend this to anyone starting off with makeup because they might want more color choices to go with this. Overall, the colors are super pretty, pigmented, easy to find in stores and rather inexpensive but I prefer to use it with other palettes or eyeshadows. I would easily recommend but to people who have more choices in case they want different colors to pair with this palette.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is an eyeshadow trio that everyone should have in their collection. These are the 3 perfect shades for everyday, and they have great pigmentation, texture and lasting power for the price. There isn't anything bad I could say about this. I love it so much and I use it almost everyday.

i like this. it gives nice pigmentation, its creamy, but stays on the eyes if you use a nice eyeshadow primer. i give this a 4, cause its good but i feel like i never reach for it cause it is just waaaay too shimmery. But the lightest color is great for the innercorner and the medium shade is nice for the lid, but the darkest brown is too skimmery to use jn the crease. This is probably more of a summer product.

on 7/12/2013 12:08:00 PM

These eyeshadows are pretty in the pan but they have too much micro shimmer in them and are not very pigmented. When I try to blend them they just all mix together and make my eyes look dirty. I returned it.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have greenish blue eyes and no matter what I can never get them to "pop" it's so difficult. I've noticed this has been a favorite neutral palette of almost everyones. I can defiantly see why. The lightest shade can definitely make your eyes brighter and the 2nd taupey shade makes my eyes pop and the 3rd darker brown is a perfect definer. I always get compliments wearing this including my boyfriend he hates me wearing makeup but he always compliments how beautiful my eyes look when I wear this. I can't be even more pleased it's so easy to apply and them last all day I never had a primer and I don't see the point of buying them. These do last all day on top of your foundation. I've been wearing this everyday and I don't feel bad wearing it doesn't irritate my eyes at all and it literally takes me maybe a minute to apply. This is such a good product for everyday or in a rush!

Video Reviews & Tutorials