July 28, 2014 | 1736 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Garnier - Fresh gentle eye makeup remover for sensitive eyes

rated 1 of 5 on 9/15/2011 12:37:00 PM More reviews by palomino1701

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

My eyes are not sensitive at all and this BURNS. It also did not remove a damn thing. Luckily I only tried it on one eye! The pain lasted for over an hour, complete with runny eye, intense redness and HOLY CRAP THE BURNING, despite my attempts to rinse it out of my eye. At one point I was contemplating a walk-in clinic visit. What was Garnier thinking? If I can stop anyone else from buying this shitty product, then my job here is done. Too bad I can't give it a score of minus 100.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 1/20/2011 9:17:00 PM More reviews by tina5856

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It doesnt remove waterproof mascra well, it hurts my eyes and i will never buy this ever again

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2010 9:23:00 AM More reviews by Mandibulo

Not at all impressed by this one. It made the makeup removing process painful and time consuming - I needed to go over and over certain areas of the face (like the eyes) to get all the makeup gone, which caused me massive irritation. My eyes would turn red, watery and sore with each intense swipe, and they'd stay this way till I went to bed. Plus after all this ordeal it left my skin pretty dry and tight, so it might be an affordable product but it's still not worth it. My good old Baby Oil is even more affordable and far more effective - breaks down even the most stubborn, waterproof makeup in seconds. Would not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2010 5:38:00 PM More reviews by AliceInSexyland

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This makeup remover is amazing!
I love it, after trying like every d/s makeup remover, I find that this is the only oil-free one that actually IS oil-free.
It's very gentle, so if you get it in your eyes, it's ok.
It's not greasy at all! which I love.
and it gets the job done. It removes eye mu. very well.
I really like this prouduct. Good stuff.

I will repurchase again. Very happy with it. =)

rated 3 of 5 on 10/23/2010 1:46:00 PM More reviews by Valerie91

I like this eye makeup remover but not a lot. It does not irritate eyes, it leaves a soothed skin around eyes but it does not clean well enough. When I wear a professional eye makeup I would have to use a lot (not good for skin to do this) to remove all mascara, eyeliner, eyeshadows, etc. Is not the best product for the same price. But it is okay.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2010 3:02:00 PM More reviews by xBl0cPartyx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is good, on my second bottle right now. Also, my eyes are super sensitive to make up remover (to the point where I wouldn't even wear makeup because my eyes hurt too much from the remover!) but this is fine for me most of the time. It smells nice haha.
The only thing I hate about this is the bottle top. It's too small and having to squeeze the bottle gives too much remover. Also, because the opening is too small, it doesn't wet enough of the cotton pad so I have to carefully squirt it out... I prefer bottles with a screw top so I can just put the pad on the opening, tip the bottle upside down and then get the remover on the pad. Only thing that annoys me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2010 5:43:00 PM More reviews by Bindi7

This is brilliant! I love the fact that it is not cream based (uuuugh!) and so isn't at all greasy. Its like water and smells a bit of grape (the one they sell here in the UK contains grape extract and comes ina green bottle). You just soak a bit onto a cotton pad and smooth over your eyelid - no grease/mess and no need to pull. Leaves your eyes feeling refreshed and nice and clean. So so cheap - absolute bargain and beauty must have x

rated 1 of 5 on 7/22/2010 6:29:00 PM More reviews by avemaria

i haven't got so sensitive eyes . this product maken for people who has got sensitive eyes ıııh it doesn't at all this thing is the worst eye make up remover i have ever seen. even water and a regular soap can do the same job as this thing with this thing .and this damn thing i bought it for a 9 turkish lira ( about 6$) and my eyes fired(i might used a wrong verb sorry for my english ) more than a soup do and for a more time.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2010 8:26:00 AM More reviews by shereenmohsen

this product is gentle & the formula suits my very sensitive eyes
but it took me a long time to remove my eye makeup & it did't remove
even my eye pencil the next mourning I found dark circles around
my eye from the remaining makeup.the only good thing is you
can also use it to remove other face makeup like foundition, blusher
.....etc

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2010 2:50:00 PM More reviews by kittyclaws

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the best eye make up remover I've ever used. I think it 's been re-branded as Fresh Essentials 'Grape Water' in the UK - the one in the green bottle anyway.

It's very gentle and so, so effective. You only need to put some on a cotton pad then hold over your eyelid for a few seconds and swipe off. Okay, maybe a few more goes for heavier make-up (I use eyeshadow, mascara, black pencil and liquid eyeliner). But you just turn the cotton pad over and re-swipe. Easy.

I have found it to be not just as good but better than premium brands, including cult product Lancome Bi-Facil. And it's cheap!