October 20, 2014 | 1987 users online

Fragrances - Lancome - Tresor

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2013 12:14:00 PM More reviews by chlowy

I love tresor it,s beautiful light and feminine my husband likes it so much even he wears it

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2013 6:47:00 PM More reviews by Paintedlily62

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This scent reminds me of Skintimates shave gel in the pink can. It transported me back to the days of the transitioning from being a girl to a young woman.

It is a soft powdery floral (rose and jasmine) with ripe peach and a hint of sandalwood to give it the warmth from the end of Summer. I'm not usually fond of anything with a considerable amount of powder, but this is subtle enough to just be lovely.

This doesn't have the "aldehyde" mature scent. I think a young lady could wear it if she's comfortable and confidant in herself. It's THAT kind of "mature".

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2013 6:20:00 AM More reviews by girlraven

Aww everyone is hating on tresor, I think it is a very intriguing fragrance, it's much prettier than a lot of perfumes I've had. I really like this

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2012 2:32:00 PM More reviews by saranov

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

It seems like there are a lot of women that don't like Tresor; they think it's too "old lady-ish" but I highly disagree. I think it's a beautiful, refined fragrance that's not overpowering. I'm 25 and it's my "signature" scent. It mixes with my skin perfectly. A lot of perfumes are overpowering to me and will give me horrible headaches (especially Very Irresistable by Givenchy= ugh), but not Tresor.

I always get compliments and my husband is always sniffing my neck whenever I wear it. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2012 11:38:00 AM More reviews by nsr

I used this years ago , don't know why I stopped...I guess just found other scents to try..I was at the Lancome counter and tried it again...I love it..nice powdery scent, a little spicey...some describe it as floral, but it isn't that much so...i tend not to like florals..I am trying to get away from the citrusy light scents. this is nice

rated 2 of 5 on 6/23/2012 6:16:00 PM More reviews by wynterandkaylinsmommy123

I got this as a gift from my husband. I liked it at first but now i just stinks. It gives me a headache smelling it so much. I only use this when we go somewhere nice.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2012 11:34:00 AM More reviews by alaras

I don't know about re-formulation etc but this is one of my favourite fragrances. It's sweet, mature, light-hearted. However I consider it to be for people 40 +. Because it has that matureness, that settled down, comfortable vibe in it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2012 11:26:00 AM More reviews by mricci

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Sweet, strong, and peachy. Love it!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/27/2012 3:06:00 PM More reviews by michelleva

This smells like spice and dirt...Tresor in love is much better!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2012 8:58:00 AM More reviews by Tirje980

LOVE this so much!! My mum bought me a tresor set for Christmas and i love it soo much. The smell is so sophisticated and elegant. I am always more attracted to a more mature elegant kind of scent rather than you typical young woman's flowery scent. I love how tresor has hints of both roses and vanilla my 2 favourite scents!!