Lancome Tresor

3.4

Are you kidding me? This smells like rocks. I don't understand how ANYONE could find this appealing. If you are under 65 you prbly won't like it.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

This was another fragrance used by the women in my family since years ago. I am spanish and this is sort of a huge thing where I live. I wouldn't use it, since I am in my early 20's and this is right just for older ladies. The smell is STRONG! Just like Elizabeth Arden's Red Door, this is one of those perfumes that you just require a few drops rather than a full spray application to make it work.
It's not bad, it's actually floral and nice, but it's just too strong. The company should tone it down a lot.

This fragrance makes me ill, I can't even bear to be close to someone else wearing it. It's offensive and I'm not the only person I know who feels the same way :(. UGH

Great perfume!

Lovely calming scent. Traditional. Feminine. Not too floral or fruity.

Headache in bottle. This scent literally makes me sick. Its sickly sweet and strong and DEFINITELY intended for women over 50.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

This is just a simply balance smell that isn't overpowering. I love it.

This is my all time favorite!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

I find that on me this fragrance kinda smells like the scent that lighting bugs give off when you hold them. On other more mature women I find this to be a beautiful scent and I would buy it for someone else.

I love tresor it,s beautiful light and feminine my husband likes it so much even he wears it

This scent reminds me of Skintimates shave gel in the pink can. It transported me back to the days of the transitioning from being a girl to a young woman.

It is a soft powdery floral (rose and jasmine) with ripe peach and a hint of sandalwood to give it the warmth from the end of Summer. I'm not usually fond of anything with a considerable amount of powder, but this is subtle enough to just be lovely.

This doesn't have the "aldehyde" mature scent. I think a young lady could wear it if she's comfortable and confidant in herself. It's THAT kind of "mature".

Popular Fragrances