Lancome Tresor

3.4

on 9/10/2013 10:23:00 PM

This fragrance makes me ill, I can't even bear to be close to someone else wearing it. It's offensive and I'm not the only person I know who feels the same way :(. UGH

on 8/6/2013 7:01:00 AM

Great perfume!

Lovely calming scent. Traditional. Feminine. Not too floral or fruity.

on 7/21/2013 9:10:00 PM

Headache in bottle. This scent literally makes me sick. Its sickly sweet and strong and DEFINITELY intended for women over 50.

on 6/8/2013 12:35:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

This is just a simply balance smell that isn't overpowering. I love it.

on 6/1/2013 5:34:00 PM

This is my all time favorite!

on 5/30/2013 7:29:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

I find that on me this fragrance kinda smells like the scent that lighting bugs give off when you hold them. On other more mature women I find this to be a beautiful scent and I would buy it for someone else.

on 5/24/2013 12:14:00 PM

I love tresor it,s beautiful light and feminine my husband likes it so much even he wears it

This scent reminds me of Skintimates shave gel in the pink can. It transported me back to the days of the transitioning from being a girl to a young woman.

It is a soft powdery floral (rose and jasmine) with ripe peach and a hint of sandalwood to give it the warmth from the end of Summer. I'm not usually fond of anything with a considerable amount of powder, but this is subtle enough to just be lovely.

This doesn't have the "aldehyde" mature scent. I think a young lady could wear it if she's comfortable and confidant in herself. It's THAT kind of "mature".

on 5/22/2013 6:20:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Aww everyone is hating on tresor, I think it is a very intriguing fragrance, it's much prettier than a lot of perfumes I've had. I really like this

on 10/29/2012 2:32:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

It seems like there are a lot of women that don't like Tresor; they think it's too "old lady-ish" but I highly disagree. I think it's a beautiful, refined fragrance that's not overpowering. I'm 25 and it's my "signature" scent. It mixes with my skin perfectly. A lot of perfumes are overpowering to me and will give me horrible headaches (especially Very Irresistable by Givenchy= ugh), but not Tresor.

I always get compliments and my husband is always sniffing my neck whenever I wear it. :)

Top Rated Lancome Products