Avon Eye Makeup Remover

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is a very good product. It removes the makeup instantly, using only a pea sized amount. I wear very heavy black eyeliner, so I need remover like that. The only thing I don't like, which is why it got 4 lipsticks, is because it leaves my skin feeling very oily, even after I wash it all off. Over all I would reccomend it.

on 6/3/2010 1:44:00 AM

Great creamy product. Alcohol based removers always irritated my skin and oil based products left my skin feeling greasy. Avon's remover is the best of both worlds: smooth and calming but rinses off cleanly. And ya can't beat the price (.99 when it's on sale - which happens alot)!

on 5/23/2010 9:43:00 PM

I love this make up remover. Just put it on a cotton ball and it works great. It makes gettin mascara off alot easier.

on 5/10/2010 10:34:00 AM

I love this product.
It lasts a long time and it can be purchased for as low as .99 when it is on sale. I just use a cotton ball dampened with a little bit of water and then I apply this product. It is wonderful for removing waterproof mascara! It doesn't sting or leave any irritation whatsoever and I am prone to skin irritation especially in and around my eye area. It does not dry your skin out either.
All in all, it is a fabulous product!

This is a terrific eye makeup remover.

Moisturizing, it's a cream. It seems to melt the makeup away and captures it in your cotton square!

It's a dazzling .99 too!

on 1/24/2010 1:41:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

this is a must have from avon
these are great and take makeup off

on 9/21/2009 5:29:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is the only eye makeup remover i'll never get rid of. It is light but gets the job done! No eye sensitivity or reaction. Love it.

on 7/30/2009 2:30:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I will never buy another remover - this stuff is great! It takes it all off - I use a cotton ball with a little water and product. I'm an Avon Rep and I always tell my customers to buy this, they won't regret it!

on 6/29/2009 3:40:00 PM

This stuff works pretty well at removing eye make-up. Sometimes it doesn't get all of my mascara or eyeliner though, usually when wearing a particularly long-wearing or waterproof formula. I like the fact that it is a lotion consistency. I think that makes it easier to use than some of the watery eye make-up removers since I don't have to rub as much. It's really cheap too, the on sale price is usually $1.99 but sometimes it's only 99 cents.

on 6/28/2009 2:51:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is one of the few removers that acutally takes off eye makeup without leaving any trace behind! I love the creamy consistancy of this stuff and it never irritates my eyes.