Mary Kay Acne Treatment Gel

4.2

Benzoyl Peroxide (5%), Other: Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Butylene Glycol, Butylparaben, Carbomer, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Diethylhexyl Sodium Sulfosuccinate, Disodium Edta, Echinacea Purpurea Extract, Ethylparaben, Glycerin, Isobutylparaben, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Poloxamer 182, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Silica, Sodium Hydroxide, Water

on 9/14/2009 8:27:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I gave this 3 lippies b/c i had to reapply this often. Did not dry up any of my pimples and when used overnight, it seemed it would disappear on my face. I think I stick to my old standby Persagel-10: Costs less, and a little goes a long way.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

By far, the best thing I have ever used for acne. I dab a bit on at night and by the morning its gone. I did not have any negative results when using this product, I recommend it highly! Definite re-purchase!

on 9/8/2009 9:27:00 PM

I have had good results with this product, but I have found that you need to apply it on a consistent basis. It does okay for my spot treatments, and does not tend to dry. I am on my second tube, but I only gave it four lippies because I do not like ordering product from a Mary Kay consultant.

on 7/3/2009 8:00:00 AM

this product is the worst mary kay product i have ever use and ive used them all as a consultent im not allergic to any thing except this their new products have some thing in them that dont agree with my skin at all i do not have sensitive skin well i diddnt untill i put this on my skin now i have a swolen face that is coverd in a discusting rash and it is so itchy nothing i have tried will make it better i have lost all my confidence as a result it is horribe

on 6/26/2009 11:13:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This works so good. If I get a lil breakout this stops it almost immediately.Works better than any otc product that I have used.

on 5/18/2009 2:14:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This product works, but it works as well as any other cheaper alternative. Dont use under eyes or sensitve area. great use for bedtime. 5% BP so use if you have mild or severe acne. not if you have tiny acne pimples.

on 3/3/2009 1:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Don't use if allergic to BP!! I suspected a BP allergy years ago...whenever I would use it (no matter the brand or concentration), I had a rash that would ALWAYS end up near my eyes... this time I had it on my eyelids and whole face as well. I decided to stay home today, lol. I will never use this again. But hey, if BP doesn't bother you...

on 11/6/2008 4:21:00 PM

Love this stuff! I rarely have pimples but when I do this clears it up in a snap. It goes on really smooth and absorbs quickly so you can apply it and once it dries you can apply makeup. I usually put it on at night before I go to bed and when I wake up my pimples are usually almost gone and a lot less noticeable. I even use it on my T-zone to control oil because its never dries too much or leaves my skin rough.

on 10/12/2008 9:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

This is an effective acne gel. It keeps oily skin in check, clears up acne in a short amount of time.

on 9/12/2008 8:30:00 PM

This is an awesome product!!! It really works. I don't get a lot of acne, but when a pimple pops up, I put some of this on at night and by morning it's already almost gone. It dries out the blemish until it's completely gone.

Popular Treatments (Face)

Retin A
Lemon Juice
Nerium AD

Top Rated Treatments (Face)