October 25, 2014 | 1481 users online

Treatments (Face) - Mary Kay - Acne Treatment Gel

rated 3 of 5 on 9/14/2009 8:27:00 AM More reviews by Kyliesmom5

I gave this 3 lippies b/c i had to reapply this often. Did not dry up any of my pimples and when used overnight, it seemed it would disappear on my face. I think I stick to my old standby Persagel-10: Costs less, and a little goes a long way.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2009 2:23:00 AM More reviews by browneyedgrl317

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

By far, the best thing I have ever used for acne. I dab a bit on at night and by the morning its gone. I did not have any negative results when using this product, I recommend it highly! Definite re-purchase!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2009 9:27:00 PM More reviews by pjw1209

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have had good results with this product, but I have found that you need to apply it on a consistent basis. It does okay for my spot treatments, and does not tend to dry. I am on my second tube, but I only gave it four lippies because I do not like ordering product from a Mary Kay consultant.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/3/2009 8:00:00 AM More reviews by jess307

this product is the worst mary kay product i have ever use and ive used them all as a consultent im not allergic to any thing except this their new products have some thing in them that dont agree with my skin at all i do not have sensitive skin well i diddnt untill i put this on my skin now i have a swolen face that is coverd in a discusting rash and it is so itchy nothing i have tried will make it better i have lost all my confidence as a result it is horribe

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2009 11:13:00 AM More reviews by Princesa7

This works so good. If I get a lil breakout this stops it almost immediately.Works better than any otc product that I have used.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/18/2009 2:14:00 AM More reviews by michellevo

This product works, but it works as well as any other cheaper alternative. Dont use under eyes or sensitve area. great use for bedtime. 5% BP so use if you have mild or severe acne. not if you have tiny acne pimples.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/3/2009 1:05:00 PM More reviews by mjoy14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Don't use if allergic to BP!! I suspected a BP allergy years ago...whenever I would use it (no matter the brand or concentration), I had a rash that would ALWAYS end up near my eyes... this time I had it on my eyelids and whole face as well. I decided to stay home today, lol. I will never use this again. But hey, if BP doesn't bother you...

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2008 4:21:00 PM More reviews by megbenoit

Love this stuff! I rarely have pimples but when I do this clears it up in a snap. It goes on really smooth and absorbs quickly so you can apply it and once it dries you can apply makeup. I usually put it on at night before I go to bed and when I wake up my pimples are usually almost gone and a lot less noticeable. I even use it on my T-zone to control oil because its never dries too much or leaves my skin rough.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2008 9:20:00 PM More reviews by micdeajones

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is an effective acne gel. It keeps oily skin in check, clears up acne in a short amount of time.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2008 8:30:00 PM More reviews by XOemXOXO

This is an awesome product!!! It really works. I don't get a lot of acne, but when a pimple pops up, I put some of this on at night and by morning it's already almost gone. It dries out the blemish until it's completely gone.