November 26, 2014 | 1504 users online

Cleansers - Ponds - Clean Sweep Cleansing and Makeup Remover Towelettes

rated 3 of 5 on 12/20/2011 4:11:00 PM More reviews by atomickittenlove

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I've been using these for over a month now and they do take off all my makeup. They also don't seem to be causing breakouts but I make sure I rinse my face with warm water right after use and then cleanse.

I hate the fragrance and they seem to have a lot of product on them that's probably going to waste. But they're cheap and not aggravating my skin so I'll stick to them until I get brave enough to try something else.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/26/2011 7:42:00 AM More reviews by mrnncastle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought these ponds towelettes at ralphs because they were on sale. Boy do they dry out my face. My face is soo dry. All my make up came off but so did some layers of skin that's how bad my face is burning right now lol I'm never using these again wayy to harsh for my skin. I have used the target brand removing wipes with triple antioxidants I think I bought the travel pack for 1$ !!! Those work great there so nice I don't rinse.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2011 9:36:00 PM More reviews by everysunflower

I'm reviewing the Pond's Cleansing and Make-up Remover Towelettes with Vitamin E, chamomile & green tea. My mom picked up a two-for-one pack (60 towelettes in total) for around $6(CAD) at Walmart. Good deal. I tried to like them but I really don't. They DO make my face feel fresh and clean after, but as for the actual make-up removing aspect, very disappointing. I always have to go back and wipe away the remaining bits of make-up with my other make-up remover. Oh, and UNILEVER tests on animals and that's a big no-no in my books.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2011 9:07:00 PM More reviews by tightkitty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Grey

HG. These things helped clear my face up after years of acne. I realized that even though I was washing my face, I wasn't getting all my make-up off which led to clogged pores,cysts,pimples ect. I tried these because they said oil free and I was at the end of my rope. My skin cleared right up with a few other changes. I'm not going to say only these cleared my face up but these are my first step. These take off foundation, powder, waterproof mascara - everything! They have fragrance that i'm usually not a fan of but these do not irritate me at all and I really like the fresh scent. These are infused with vitamin E and a triple anti-oxidant complex. They don't leave a greasy residue like other wipes I have tried.
I wouldnt want these in a big tub I would prefer to be able to throw these in my bag a travel with them as needed just would like if the darn thing would stay closed though

INGREDIENTS: Water, Hexylene Glycol, Anthemis Nobilis(Chamomile) Flower extract, Tocopheryl acetate(Vitamin E Acetate), Camellia Sinensis(Green Tea) Leaf extract, Camellia Sinensis(White Tea) Leaf extract, Cyclopia Intermedia (Honeybush) Leaf extract, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Xylitlylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Xylitol, Fragrance, Citric Acid, DMDM Hydantoin, Butylene Glycol, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2011 7:33:00 PM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The fragrance of this is overwhelming. It smells like a fresh scented laundry detergent. I found these cleansing towelettes stung my skin but maybe that is because I use retinol and AHAs on a daily basis. Did not find it to be an exceptional cleanser. I much prefer taking the time to use my Loreal pore minimizing cleanser which is gentle and gets all my makeup and sunscreen off. What I really like to use this wipes for is to swipe down my makeup containers and brushes. Works great for this purpose!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2011 10:31:00 PM More reviews by DomiEmi

I think it's a great make up remover and I have been using it for years! Sometimes they are a little dry but overall excellent for removing all make up.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2011 10:19:00 PM More reviews by kristananne

These are great for keeping on my night stand so I have no excuses to get the makeup off my face at night. I prefer to use an actual face wash, but these are the next best thing when I'm too lazy. I recently switched to The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil cloths just to try them out and I can't wait to finish the packages I got (I may even give the unopened one away) so I can just get my Ponds cloths back! I don't like the sticky thing that goes over the opening though, it never stays stuck down once you get towards the end of the pack.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2011 7:10:00 PM More reviews by glitterygirly

HG facial cleanser! I love these things. I use them every day to remove my makeup and then I use Purity to cleanse. My skin has never been clearer.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2011 5:42:00 PM More reviews by desertrose156

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

One of my must haves. I have sensitive, combo, acne prone skin and I realized a lot of the reason for my breakouts were because I wasn't removing my makeup at night regularly. I found these and was hoping they would exceed the numerous other remover wipes I had tried in the past and they do. It make my pores feel smaller, removes ALL my foundation, smells really nice, and does not dry out quickly. Also they do not make my skin feel dry or thirsty after use, which was a problem with other types previously. I highly recommend you try these. I will buy them regularly from now on.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2011 4:20:00 PM More reviews by misshcas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I've used Neutrogena nighttime wipes for a while, but decided to try something else. I will probably stick to using the Ponds (or honestly I like Target's brand up&up just as well) because they are so much softer than Neutrogena wipes. They don't remove eye makeup quite as well as Neutrogena, but I never found a wipe that would remove mascara in one try anyways. They don't smell as good either, but who cares? It is going right in the trash!