October 22, 2014 | 921 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Avon - Advanced Eye Perfector with Peptides [DISCONTINUED]

• Price: $

This product has been discontinued

rated 1 of 5 on 11/25/2005 10:49:00 PM More reviews by wenebara

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I wanted so much to believe in this product, but I am very disappointed. It really bothers my eyes, by making them tear up and irritating my eyes. It also gave me a very strange look. The area under my eye turned white. Very strange!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2005 1:22:00 PM More reviews by simonsmama

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product did not irritate my sensitive eye area at all. It firmed up my undereye bags as well as my eyelids. Gel formula. Make sure you let this stuff soak in before applying any other product on top of it or it will wipe away. Almost always on sale. I usually get mine for around $7 - $8. Will continue to purchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2005 12:52:00 PM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

First of all, this is a treatment product. Depending on your skin type you may need to apply a moisturizer on top of this. Second, the longer you use this, the better the results are as some of the actives are peptides.and they take a little longer to see the results. As this is always on sale, it's hard to pass this one up. It is loaded with excellent ingredients such as caffiene, peptides and witch hazel extract to depuff under the eye area. Dipeptide-2 and palmitoyl tetrapeptide-3 perform specific actions to reduce under eye puffiness. Also contains glycerin,vitamin A & E, hyaluronic acid, panthenol, hesperidin, bupleurum, sunflower seed oil, squalene and wheat germ extract. I have seen this work wonders on my mother and DH. It really minimizes undereye puffiness. I like that it is a light gel that applies easily but give it a moment to soak in before applyling other products over it. It is a great to finally find an eye product that I can use above and below the eye and not have irritation. Have used it day and night for the last 7 months and would not be without it. Contains parabens. Update: I added another lippie because I keep trying other more expensive products and they just don't work as good as this one.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2004 3:32:00 PM More reviews by amyaub

Can't say I would repurchase this. I used it for a while and didn't notice any difference in the appearance around my eyes. I would rather spend a bit extra and buy a cream that does something. Avon has yet to produce an eye cream that really does something impressive IMO.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2004 3:18:00 PM More reviews by Meaninc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

For the price you cannot best this product. It's almost always on sale. I've never paid more that $7 for this product. I just purchased 3 for the total proce of $12.99. I bought the product because my eyes were geting puffy and dark. I always looked tired. within a week after using this product I saw a drastic change. No more puffiness and dark circles. My eye area is so tight that no matter how little sleep I get I always look well rested. I use it both day and night between my toner and moisturizer. This stuff works and for the price you can't beat it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2004 9:47:00 AM More reviews by jayd

I got this with a special through avon, 3 face creams for 12.99 so it was an awesome deal. I wasn't expecting much at all, but figured for the price it was worth a shot.
    I am thoroughlyimpressed. Within a week, my eye's felt tighter, fine lines seemed less visable and my under eye circles were less dark.
    Really like this stuff and I have tried alot of high end eye creams! A+ from me~!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2004 4:13:00 PM More reviews by alijay

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I purchased this knowing better before I shelled out my cash. If you really want to banish under eye bags save for plastic surgery. This product contains witch hazel extract as the second ingredient and aluminum starch as the third. The first time I used it I did use too much and it burned my undereye skin as well as making my eyes tear. It did nothing to my hereditary undereye bags. The second time I used less and didn't get the burning and tearing (Lucky for me) but nothing happened at all. Will not use again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2004 9:22:00 PM More reviews by mkbegovich

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm a 40 year old woman with the beginnings of tiny lines under my eyes - this product has been fantastic for me. My skin is much smoother and I dont' feel like I need as much concealer. Also a tiny bit of product goes a long way so it will last for quite a long time.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/15/2004 9:12:00 PM More reviews by indiecat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This contains witch hazel and some other very drying ingredients. It does smell terrible. It should be called eye dehydrator. If you want to suck all the moisture out of your undereye area then this will do it. Really not recommended.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/7/2004 12:50:00 AM More reviews by yualice

I'm looking for a cheaper alternative to my current eye treatment, Avon's BeComing Pack your bags, and was hoping that this new product, the Advanced Eye Perfector, would be it. It's a translucent pink gel and when applied, achieves a tingling, tightening sensation. I think it works pretty well in reducing puffiness. However, I cannot stand the STENCH of this product. I'm not picky about smells, but truly, this stinks ... like burnt plastic. Don't know if it has anything to do with those peptides.