The Body Shop Shimmer Waves in Blush

4.3

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

I like that theres no obvious speckles or glitter in this product, just a nice sheen. I only use a very light hand with this product and it works great, it doesn't seem to make my pores more noticeable- a problem I ALWAYS seem to have with highlighters. This looks really good in photos too.

One lippy off because on my tan skin this does seem to have a funny grey tinge that needs to be buffed away.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This came just after BB shimmer bricks. It's finely-milled, no visible specks if buffed nicely. Gives ultra-sheen on cheekbones, but a tad dark on my pale skin. Great price, as opposed to BB. Would buy this if they came out with a lighter shade with same texture.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I bought this after reading all the reviews on here, and have to say I don't think it's worth the 15.95 I paid for it! I only found the white block useful as the others don't really show up enough to use as a blush on my medium skin tone. You have to be careful as sometimes it makes it look like my I'm wearing a foundation that's too light for my skin. Just wish it was more worth the price tag I had to pay for it!

This product is the best multi-tasker around. It's great as a highlighter, blusher and eye shadow. It's also long-lasting and so well-compacted that despite frequent usage, mine still seems so brand new.

This is a really nice highlighter, if I use the brush on the darker side a bit more heavily I get a really nice subtle pinky glow on my cheeks, it definitely shows up as shimmery and illuminated in photos rather than making me just look shiny.

Beautiful highlighter. HG for me. This gives a beautiful, ethereal glow without looking like you've highlighted (so ok for daytime, work etc). The product is very hard, so the strips don't blend together in the pan, and you can pick up targeted pigment - either from the darker strips or the lighter strips. Best highlighter!

Love this! It took me a while to figure out how to apply this since it is extremely shiny and shimmery. It's quite easy to overdo and you need a light hand when applying. But once I got it right I got the most wonderful glow on my cheekbones, perfect for going out. I also use this is a brightening eyeshadow for daytime. Really opens up my eyes and gives me a healthy look. Not too glittery but just the right amount of shimmer and glow. Good lasting power as well. Will buy more shades of these.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love this product!
For shimmer waves bronze, i used each invidivual wave, but for this, i get a large brush, wet it slightly, and use it over my cheeks. It's awesome as a highlighter - although i find it too light for my skin as eyeshadow.

BUT ITS AWESOME. I've used it quite a few times, and it seems to never want to run out =D

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Love this sooooo much,its really pretty and will last forever!

I've been searching for a highlighter for years...this one is the BEST! I apply it after i've applied shimmerwaves bronzer and voila! Perfect glowy skin...the best highligher I've ever used. Definetly a staple!
Will repurchase.