August 27, 2014 | 1852 users online

Gels/Soaps - Philosophy - Senorita Margarita 3-in-1

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2009 7:10:00 AM More reviews by miriamhake

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

It smells amazing, but unfortunately the smell doesn't linger after the shower at all.
This is my first Philosophy product, and I will definatley buy Philosophy again.
SM is also a really good shampoo (for me). I mix it with my other shampoo and it's great!

I will definatley buy it again, and I can recommend it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2009 7:28:00 PM More reviews by lindsey835

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

As expected, this smells like lime and hint of tequila. It's a fun gift idea, but I had a difficult time using mine up. I recommend getting the mini on this- a little goes a long way.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2009 1:10:00 PM More reviews by Princesa7

Love it!!!! My favorite summertime bodywash!! Smells just like a margarita..lathers up great and rinses well.I wish the scent was longer lasting but its ok. I have only used this as a bodywash and don't think I would use it on my hair.......but this is a great smelling bodywash that I will continue to get!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2008 5:37:00 PM More reviews by Kandinsky

I've bought this several times, and will continue to do so. This isn't particularly moisturizing, but I adore the scent. Tangy and the scent is perfect for morning. Additionally, it's one of the few unisex scents offered by Philosophy and my fiance also uses it from time to time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2008 10:32:00 AM More reviews by lilamyg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I LOVE this smell! i only use philosophy 2 in 1's for body wash. This does remind me of those other body washes that claim to "wake u up". The smell is very strong but this one really seems to actually clean you also. Very yummy!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2008 12:43:00 PM More reviews by brandyalexander

I bought this as a gift for a friend, but ended up keeping it for myself because I liked the smell so much. It smells like a real margarita...very yummy. It works great as a shower gel, it doesn't make an outstanding amount of bubbles in the bath, but it's adequate as a bubble bath. As far as a shampoo, I'm very picky about what goes on my hair, but every now and then I'll use it. It produces lots of suds and doesn't leave any yucky residue. I would buy this product again, but I'd most likely try another scent.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2008 8:01:00 PM More reviews by CoonieR

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

After using Cinnamon Buns, Mimosa, Spiced Apple Cider (which was a short stint--that broke me out, but that's another review), I decided to try Senorita Margarita. I like margaritas and lime scents and (at the time) I really liked Philosophy 3-in-1's.

SM smells to me like a fresh margarita. To DH it smells like Ginger Ale. I can see where he's coming from--I do detect a hint of ginger ale in the scent, but it smells overwhelmingly like... a margarita to me without the tequila. I stopped using Philosophy 3-in-1's for the most part, because a few of them had a sort of artificial or plastic note. Not Seniorita Margarita, however; this really smells fresh and citrusy.

It lathers just like any other 3-in-1's. Like other 3-in-1's, though, it's a lousy shampoo/conditioner, but great as a body wash. The scent doesn't really last beyond the shower, unfortunately. I'd actually buy a body lotion with the SM scent.

So, given that it's one of DH's favorite scents and it's a good body wash, I'd be inclined to give this 5 stars. The price ($16?!) and its uselessness as a shampoo and conditioner made me subtract a lippie. Still, this is a good margarita w/o a nasty tequila hangover... worthy of a repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2008 6:32:00 PM More reviews by SPACEGIRL1000

What a sexy citrus scent! It was hard for me to understand how a shower gel can smell like a margarita and why anyone would even want to smell like that but I now get it! once I opened up the bottle i then understood what others meant when they said it had a sexy citrus smell :) I can't describe it but it's wonderful and if you don't like it then don't worry because it fades as soon as you step out of the shower. Thats the only thing i don't like about philosophy shower gels- the scent does NOT last! I recently bought the new bubbly and while it's a different formula than the others (totally different ingredients and more watery) - the smell lasts for hours! if you like citrus but want staying power then go for the bubbly- it smells like mimosa. I still love this margarita though.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2007 4:51:00 PM More reviews by wordsandnumbers

One of the only food scents that never nauseates me because it is so fresh! Right now, I do not have any, but if I were to buy it in the middle of winter, it would immediately make me think of summer and a cool shower after being in the sun.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2007 11:58:00 AM More reviews by Nixxi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this! I bought it on a recent trip to NY and I wish I'd bought more as its so much more expensive in the UK. I love the smell its refreshing zingy. I love this as a shampoo it lathers really well and leaves my hair clean and smelling fabulous. When I use it in as a bubble bath the whole bathroom smells like Margarita so I know if my husband has sneaked some in his bath!