LUSH Ultra Bland

3.9

Almond Oil , Rose Water (Rosa centifolia), Beeswax (Cera alba), Honey, Fresh Iris Extract (Iris florentina), Glycerine, Rose Absolute (Rosa centifolia), Tincture of Benzoin (Styrax benzoin), Sodium Borate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.

on 1/3/2015 11:12:00 PM

This is a huge HG for me! I seriously love this stuff. I have very dry/ acne prone skin and this stuff does wonders for my skin. I use it once or twice a week, or when my face is really dry. It makes my face SO soft and hasn't once broke me out, not to mention it takes off makeup like you wouldn't believe. The only down side is that it makes my face feel a little greasy (i have oily skin too) but it doesn't stop me from using it. I use it most during winter because thats when my face is most dry. Buy far my favourite Lush product!

This is my HG! Ultrabland removes make up like a dream and is a part of my nightly routine.
There's no need to wet your face first. Rub a small amount on your face and really work it into your skin. Don't be afraid to use it on your eyes. It does a great job removing eye make up. I then use a damp cloth to remove it.

Easy, right? My skin feels smooth, soft, and very clean.

It is a very gentle cleanser. LUSH's website states that it is great for all skin types. I am normal/dry. It may be a bit too heavy for very oily skin. Just a word of caution.

The price is great. A large pot is $29.95. I've had my pot for 6 months now, and I'm only half way through it. So it may seem pricey at first, but it does last you a long time.

on 12/13/2014 12:46:00 PM

Absolutely wonderful cleanser. So beautiful to use. I was worried it would be quite mild and I like a deep cleanse but I wasn't disappointed at all. The texture is really rich and creamy and it glides on to the skin. It removes all patches of make up (I sometimes use it twice when wearing really heavy make up). The scent isn't over powering and it leaves skin feeling refreshed, cleansed and moisturised.

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Absolute HG product! I use this every single night as a make up remover, and it has completely changed my routine. I used to be really lazy about leaving make up on (ick I know) but now I look forward to my little ritual before bed! I was recommended by a drag queen who swore by it to take off the thickest of stage make up in a flash, and she was completely right. I can go from stage make up to my normal face in under 10 minutes without my face suffering. I sometimes use another product to buff off the Ultrabland for extra cleansing, I rub Dead Sea Soap over a damp muslin cloth and it works really well. I truly adore Ultrabland, fantastic value for money and a showgirl's best friend!

on 11/12/2014 10:17:00 PM

What an interesting product!
It comes in a pot. In order to use it, you must wet your face, grab a tiny amount, rub everywhere, wet a face cloth and remove the product using the cloth.
Honestly, when I first used it, I was disgusting. The amount of dirt that was in the sink after I rinsed out my cloth was nasty, and I was not wearing any makeup. A few days after, I went out with friends and put on makeup. At night, I used this product, paying close attention to the eye area where I had make up on. It took EVERYTHING off without the use of make up remover. It doesn't dry out your skin, in fact the honey in it helps moisturze and get rid of acne (honey is an anti-bacterial). An amazing product.
What I do not like about it is how it something feels like it's still on my skin. I make sure I get every nook and cranny of my face, but, especially on my eyes, it feels like I did not take it off.
I used this product once a week. It's good, but would I use it every day? No. Only on days I wear make up, or skin is sensitive from environmental factors.
If you wear make up often, have acne, have dry skin or a combination of the three, I would reccomend it.

on 9/19/2014 1:06:00 AM

I bought this in the big tub since I was experiencing a bit of dry skin (fall weather, ugh!). I normally reach for my fresh farmacy but I use ultrabland to remove my make up. I take a little (as a little goes a long way with lush products) and rub it into my face. I use a cotton hand towel soaked in hot water, wring it out and then wipe my face. Perfectly cleansed skin that doesn't feel tight or dry!

on 9/18/2014 11:36:00 PM

This product is amazing. I use it twice a day, and it's made the texture of my skin silky smooth. I can't say it's helped much with breakouts, but it's definitely my favorite cream cleanser. Great if you have dry skin, as the beeswax is super hydrating! Will definitely be repurchasing

on 9/10/2014 8:35:00 PM

I started using this while I was pregnant with my son. I couldn't use my usual benzoyl peroxide cleaners and my skin was going crazy. This worked to keep my skin clearer than any other cleanser I tried, and it doesn't have any ingredients that should be avoided in pregnancy. I'm still using it today (over a year later). Every now and then I try a different cleanser and I always end up regretting it and going back to Ultrabland. It's gentle yet effective, and it removes every trace of makeup. I don't have many HG products, but this is one for me.

on 8/30/2014 6:48:00 AM

I got this as I heard it was a great cleanser for all skin types, but I find it a bit too rich for my oily/combination skin. It removes makeup quite effectively, but that's all I use it for (and I don't wear make up that often). I have to follow it up with Fresh Farmacy to remove some of the shine it gives me.

on 8/4/2014 12:22:00 AM

I actually liked this product a lot more than I thought I would. I normally hate cleansers that you wipe off because I never feel they get me clean enough. Not this. I feel it wiped away every bit of dirt, grime and makeup left on my skin. It didn't really break me out either, and made my skin so soft. It left such a mess on my towels though. lol. But other than that, it is worth trying. Don't be daunted by the price. I've used Chanel cleansers which are twice the price of this and don't do nearly as good a job.