The Body Shop Vitamin C Energizing Face Spritz

3.0

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 5/18/2009 1:17:00 AM

So sad to see this spray doesn't get more love! I've used this for about 10 years, and always repurchase. It's the perfect little freshening spray for days when the temperature is climbing into the stratosphere. I've never used it over makeup, unless I was home from work and still happened to have some on, and I can see why that wouldn't work out very well. I use it heavily in the summertime when I'm cleaning the house or hanging out in the backyard gardening. Great at the beach, too. Cools me down and sooo refreshing! It has a light, bright citrus scent--do close mouth when applying, though :)

on 5/7/2009 2:33:00 AM

I wanted to get the Vitamin E Face Mist but the saleslady convinced me to get this one, highly recommending it. Well, now I'm wishing that I had gotten the Vitamin E stuff instead. This stuff is very... so-so. I don't think it smells very good, I don't think it energizes me or makes my skin look energized. I use it to set my makeup, and it does that fairly well, but I just don't think it has many other benefits. A disappointing waste of my money, in my opinion.

I really liked the idea of this product, it smelt soooo nice. But was very disappointed when I first sprayed it as it left my face feeling sticky. Although if you only use I a little bit at a time and spray it farther away from you face its not so bad. I wouldn’t recommend it though.

on 8/14/2008 4:22:00 PM

Honestly I'm not a big fan of The Body Shop products.. I have one favorite product, but except from that product (Glow enhancer) the products are disappointing. I bought the Vitamin C spray after trying it in the store - I was tired and exhausted and the spray felt so nice and smelt yummy! It's a little pricey and I don't believe it has any other effects than being refreshing. But it feels oh so good!! A good product for hot days, travelling.. etc.. The only thing I didn't like is that it leaves a bitter-tasting residue on my lips!

This might be the reason my face broke out really bad - never seen anything like it before, my whole face is covered in bumps. AWFUL!

on 4/25/2008 7:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I don't use this to make make-up fresh and stay on, if you want that use the vitamin E one, you've got it wrong there folks.

This face mist is purely for rejuvenating.
I keep a bottle of this in my car for long journeys, or when I'm driving home from work (tbs) late at night. It wakes me up instantly with its gorgeous zingy citrus scent.
I also took this with me in my hand luggage to a holiday to Lanzarote last year. I spritzed this over my face on the plane and at the airports and forced my friends to let me spritz them with it too - and they have never thanked me so much!
Its gorgeous to keep you awake and cool.

A definite buy if your going abroad this year!

on 3/21/2008 5:14:00 AM

It's sooo stickyy!!! ...i think it broke me out too=S ...not worth 18..i think i iwll buy mac fix+ instead. Don't waste your money on this.

on 2/12/2008 6:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I am a fan of The Body Shop, so when they had this spray for $5 at "last chance sale" I decided to give it a try. I am glad I didn't pay more for the product. I does nothing that regular water wouldn't do. I like the smell, but paying $5 for nice smelling water is a waste. Will not repurchase.

on 6/8/2007 4:42:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I read the negitive reviews yet i still bought this trash.(Hey, it was 5$ on sale!!) BIG MISTAKE! It burned my eyes and broke me out! It left my skin sticky hours after spraying it. It claims to work for all skin types, but i would not recommend this to anyone with combo or oily skin.

on 5/9/2007 3:44:00 PM

I LOVE this product!
I've purchased it on eBay for 11$ about 2 weeks ago, and use it several times a day ever since...
I use it over my make up in the Tel aviv hot humid weather, to refresh my make up and to "seal" it, and for me- it works better then any powder.
I do not find it sticky at all, though I spray it about about one (long) arm away from my face, and wait for it to completely dry before going out of my room or applying some more bronzer...
I also find its smell clean and fresh.
shortly, it is another great excuse to spend all my time by the mirror.

on 3/30/2007 4:41:00 PM

Ugh, this smells too strong -- reminds me of Lemon Pledge or something! Also, the spray comes out too heavy and uneven (which is weird, b/c TBS Vitamin E mist doesn't have this problem). On the plus side, it feels nice on my skin, and doesn't make me break out like the Vitamin E mist did. Still, I probably won't repurchase.

Top Rated The Body Shop Products