September 21, 2014 | 951 users online

Toners - The Body Shop - Vitamin C Energizing Face Spritz

rated 2 of 5 on 5/7/2009 2:33:00 AM More reviews by kristenck89

I wanted to get the Vitamin E Face Mist but the saleslady convinced me to get this one, highly recommending it. Well, now I'm wishing that I had gotten the Vitamin E stuff instead. This stuff is very... so-so. I don't think it smells very good, I don't think it energizes me or makes my skin look energized. I use it to set my makeup, and it does that fairly well, but I just don't think it has many other benefits. A disappointing waste of my money, in my opinion.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/25/2009 11:37:00 AM More reviews by AFriendOfSnapples

I really liked the idea of this product, it smelt soooo nice. But was very disappointed when I first sprayed it as it left my face feeling sticky. Although if you only use I a little bit at a time and spray it farther away from you face its not so bad. I wouldn’t recommend it though.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2008 4:22:00 PM More reviews by badkitty82

Honestly I'm not a big fan of The Body Shop products.. I have one favorite product, but except from that product (Glow enhancer) the products are disappointing. I bought the Vitamin C spray after trying it in the store - I was tired and exhausted and the spray felt so nice and smelt yummy! It's a little pricey and I don't believe it has any other effects than being refreshing. But it feels oh so good!! A good product for hot days, travelling.. etc.. The only thing I didn't like is that it leaves a bitter-tasting residue on my lips!

This might be the reason my face broke out really bad - never seen anything like it before, my whole face is covered in bumps. AWFUL!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2008 7:47:00 PM More reviews by KSnooks1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I don't use this to make make-up fresh and stay on, if you want that use the vitamin E one, you've got it wrong there folks.

This face mist is purely for rejuvenating.
I keep a bottle of this in my car for long journeys, or when I'm driving home from work (tbs) late at night. It wakes me up instantly with its gorgeous zingy citrus scent.
I also took this with me in my hand luggage to a holiday to Lanzarote last year. I spritzed this over my face on the plane and at the airports and forced my friends to let me spritz them with it too - and they have never thanked me so much!
Its gorgeous to keep you awake and cool.

A definite buy if your going abroad this year!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/21/2008 5:14:00 AM More reviews by baby_muffin

It's sooo stickyy!!! ...i think it broke me out too=S ...not worth 18..i think i iwll buy mac fix+ instead. Don't waste your money on this.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/12/2008 6:07:00 PM More reviews by Iliana_corey

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I am a fan of The Body Shop, so when they had this spray for $5 at "last chance sale" I decided to give it a try. I am glad I didn't pay more for the product. I does nothing that regular water wouldn't do. I like the smell, but paying $5 for nice smelling water is a waste. Will not repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/8/2007 4:42:00 AM More reviews by petlewin

I read the negitive reviews yet i still bought this trash.(Hey, it was 5$ on sale!!) BIG MISTAKE! It burned my eyes and broke me out! It left my skin sticky hours after spraying it. It claims to work for all skin types, but i would not recommend this to anyone with combo or oily skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2007 3:44:00 PM More reviews by yaelyael

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I LOVE this product!
I've purchased it on eBay for 11$ about 2 weeks ago, and use it several times a day ever since...
I use it over my make up in the Tel aviv hot humid weather, to refresh my make up and to "seal" it, and for me- it works better then any powder.
I do not find it sticky at all, though I spray it about about one (long) arm away from my face, and wait for it to completely dry before going out of my room or applying some more bronzer...
I also find its smell clean and fresh.
shortly, it is another great excuse to spend all my time by the mirror.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2007 4:41:00 PM More reviews by starlight256

Ugh, this smells too strong -- reminds me of Lemon Pledge or something! Also, the spray comes out too heavy and uneven (which is weird, b/c TBS Vitamin E mist doesn't have this problem). On the plus side, it feels nice on my skin, and doesn't make me break out like the Vitamin E mist did. Still, I probably won't repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/25/2007 8:45:00 AM More reviews by vuvie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am a sucker for mist. I bought this because I didn't feel like buying the Vit E mist (Vit E mist stings my face every time I spray).

I like the smell. It didn't sting at all! Which is great. Maybe it's the smell, I feel fresh after misting.

But does it do wonders? I don't know. Doesn't seem to. Just gives a fresh feel that is all.

I hate the spray head. It is so powerful it pushes my loose powder to the sides of my face. I had to use it at arm's length and press really lightly.

It is only sticky if sprayed too near to the face.

It doesn't seem to do anything except smelling like lemon and sticky. It's like spraying lemonade on your face.
But at least it didn't cause breakout.