December 21, 2014 | 1239 users online

Moisturizers - Mary Kay - Oil-free hydrating gel

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2009 6:30:00 PM More reviews by amygirl3540

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my HG moisturizer. Love it alone and love it layered over another moisturizer for extra oil-free hydration. So silky smooth!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2009 7:47:00 PM More reviews by Princesa7

I luv this!! This makes my skin feel so soft and smooth..perfect in the summer months.I luv how its light weight and does not feel heavy on my skin...definitely will be repurchasing again=)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2009 12:12:00 AM More reviews by Hannahbby2

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

My absolute favorite moisturizer.
It's SUPER hydrating, and keeps my skin as smooth as a baby's butt!
It doesn't have SPF though, but I usually use my neutrogena oil free face suncreen spf 30 anyway.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2009 1:03:00 PM More reviews by mjoy14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I think this will be my in house moisturizer from now on. It's light and cool... it doesn't have sunscreen so I can't use this and then go outside. I received a generous sample with a MK purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2009 4:32:00 PM More reviews by Heebz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use this on top of my time wise mositurizer. This stuff works. It makes my skin feel like a babys butt!!!. This is has a gel consistancy. Very cooling. Makes my skin glow. Everyone compliments me on my amazing skin. I give the credit to Mary Kay. I love thier products. I'm not saying this because I am a consultant now. I was a regualr coustomer (payed full price) for over 3 years now. I have never found such a great skin care line that is very inexpensive. I would never support products that I did not love and believe in. ;-)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2009 6:59:00 PM More reviews by DreamGirlShan

I love this product. Just started using it a couple of months ago. It's the best I've tried. I use to purchase Lancome Pure Focus, now I love tis one better. No more breakouts and I was in San Antonio Texas for a couple of weeks. It kept me cool and oil free.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2009 6:11:00 PM More reviews by poozi

I used this product in last summer. It's light, feel very cool and " gel like"(not greasy at all) when first applied to my skin. It does moisturize well after I applied before bedtime. It's good for the summer, it makes my skin softer and smoother. But, it does not dramatically changed my skin tone and texture though. I should say it does provide moisture, but I expect more other nutrient function in a moisturizer but does not see its significant effect in this gel. It's certainly better than the Neutrogena and Oil of Olay moisturizer that I used previously.
It does nothing on finelines or wrinkles, or pores. But suitable for my oily T-zone in the summer.

I dropped this product in the winter for Green Beaver Green Tea & Aloe moisturizer, which is much more suitable for winter. It has grape seed oil as a second ingredient on its list, the first one is aqua. It did wonderful work on my skin to improve its' tone, clarity & texture. But too bad, Green Beaver is too emollient, only suitable for Winter(Canada). So now, I have to search for another moisturizer again for this summer.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2009 7:54:00 PM More reviews by CarlaBella

I have combo skin so i occasionally get a BIG pimple or two in the T zone, BUT since i started using this, NO PIMPLES big or small! It even goes on well if the weather is humid and you dont want to put ANYTHING on but know you should.......im sold!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2009 1:27:00 AM More reviews by pink1223

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really like this moisturizer! I received a sample and I finished it all up and ended up buying the full size product. It's just enough moisture all over my face, and if I need a little extra I'll just put a heavier moisturizer just on my cheeks and dry areas.....this is just in the winter of course. I like the consistency of it, and it sinks in really nicely. Makeup applies well after. I think I would buy this again! I don't know if I would award it hg status, but it definitely satisfies me for now.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2009 12:39:00 AM More reviews by lolipopi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my summertime fav for my cheeks and forehead... but i need something more serious in the winter. It's light and effective. I don't moisturize my tzone but just apply wear I'm dry. It goes on smoothly, and it's not greasy or overwhelming. I like the packaging too :)