April 17, 2014 | 1638 users online

Eye Shadow - Cover Girl - Eye Enhancers Quad - Coffee Shop

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2010 10:04:00 AM More reviews by Nikki312

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Grey

This is definitely my favorite palette from a drugstore. it's very highly pigmented and amazing colors. i love the bronze and gold for summer.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2010 10:23:00 AM More reviews by littlejay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i absolutly love these quads in general , especially this one ! :)
the colours are extremely pigmented, making them look beautiful after application, they last all day, i find, and they quads have a good range in colours ! i bought a few the other day and a couple back ups. i love them ! and at a fairly good price !

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2010 6:55:00 PM More reviews by XxLauRUNxX

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This was my first eyeshadow quad EVER, and i got it almost 2 years ago! I still use it about 3 times a week, and i'm digging at the corners to get the last of it lol. The copper color is AMAZING, even by itself, and with the creamy color as a highlight, and the gold in my outer crease. I don't use the brown too much, sometimes as a liner, it's just too dark for me in the winter, and i don't do dark colors in the summer. I would re-buy these colors for the rest of my life, though. Very pigmented, and smooth applying, copper does wonders for hazel eyes!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2010 7:24:00 PM More reviews by Blingbling07

I went to the drugstore to pick out a copper-ish / bronzy shadow since i don't have a shade that is like that. When i saw this quad the gold color immediately caught me, because i am obsessed with golden shades, and the light color too. And it has a copper ish color! i mean how great!
After i tried it, i am really impressed! i've owned other covergirl quads, they are just ok. But this one is really really great! All the colors are smooth and pigmented nicely. The lightest color surprisingly is too! i mean it's really hard to find a light color that is really gonna show up on my skin! The gold color is good, and the copper color is also great! the deep brown is very nice also. I mean for the price, you are getting 4 very nice shadows. I think it's worth it if you are looking for cheap, and useful shadows, you can wear these everyday, or use them for night looks, you can do anything!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2010 10:56:00 PM More reviews by ravenkate

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like this quad from Cover Girl. I used it to dupe some shades I saw in a magazine. I use it with the Too Faced primer and Revlon cream eyeshadows underneath.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2010 9:42:00 PM More reviews by manilovekittens

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this quad =D
I use the dark brown as an eyliner, and it smokes out and blends so nicely. I can't imagine a day without it, really.
I'm not to sure how to use the copper, but the gold warm up my entire face if I put just a touch of it on with a highlight shade on my inner corners.
The off-white is also nice for a brow-bone hightlight base.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/7/2010 2:45:00 PM More reviews by XalisaheartsmakeupX

I've had this quad for probably over a year now, and I'm really getting down to the last of the shadows lol. My two colors I almost always use in this are the bronze and the gold. These are actually pretty pigmented to me, except the off-white color, and I always go back to this quad when I want a brownish, smokey look. I love the covergirl quads and will keep repurchasing:)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2010 10:01:00 AM More reviews by LuvsMakeup82

Great quality shadows/pigmentation. I prefer CG shadows overall to Maybelline quads any day! These colors are pretty and if you want a nice copper/gold palette, this is the one to get. The gold/yellowish shade can be kinda tricky though, not sure who that would look good on( I myself have yellow undertones so it might be too much), but overall it's not bad for what you pay!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2010 6:21:00 AM More reviews by marmaloa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One of three eye enhancers that I own. Break down of the four shades in this quad:

BROWN: Goes on with a matte finish. Nice for everyday wear. This palette allows you to be able to glam it up with shimmer or just a natural look. I have brown eyes and medium gold skin tone and it looks great.

COPPER: My favorite from this quad. I like coppers a lot.

GOLD: I use this over the brown to get a shimmerier look.

Off white: nice highlight but not white enough for me to put on my inner corners

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2009 7:40:00 PM More reviews by shaecode

bought this on sale mainly for the lightest color which i wanted to use as a highlight. unfortunately that's the least pigmented color in the quad and it doesn't show up on me very well. the darker 2 colors, a chocolate brown and a copper color are quite nice though so this wasn't a complete waste of money. not bad for $3.99cad