September 16, 2014 | 1811 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - Think Pink Bath Bomb

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2010 8:19:00 PM More reviews by Kmakie3414

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm sorry to say this because it's for breast cancer, but I didn't like it that much. It smelled good at first but the smell didn't last long at all. Otherwise it would have been really nice but I'm so mad my tub is blue therefore my lush baths are never their true colour and this one turned my blue tub a murky colour. That's not the bath bombs fault but it still bugged me ad contributed to my dissatisfaction with this one. Otherwise though, I think it's really cute and pretty :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2010 5:32:00 PM More reviews by Heechul

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Oh the size is now so small!

It still comes with small flowers and heart confetti, and a splash of light pink water (now that its much smaller)

It fizzes quickly in the bath, and
It's easy to clean afterwards. :)

It has a sweet girly scent, just like the name.
If you like the scent in stores, try it!

I don't think I'll repurchase as I like others more (like Butterball, Avobath) and I'll want to try more, but who knows! Maybe I'll go back to this

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2010 11:25:00 PM More reviews by ahammond8929

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Another one of my favorite bath bombs. Unfortunately, this is one that has shrunken in size. It use to be huge and now it is the size of Butterball. Other than that I adore this bath bomb. The smell is incredibly girly and sweet. Turns the water a very pretty pink color and is my definition of a Barbie Bath. I personally don't find the clean up on this one horrible other than picking out a couple little flower pieces. Great choice for a sweet girly bath!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2010 10:49:00 AM More reviews by kaylnm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

A pink candy-topped treat with intoxicating tonka bean and a sweet vanilla fragrance. Is beautiful on the outside, but when you drop it into your bath water you'll find a surprise. Turns your bath water color into a pink dream!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2010 7:59:00 PM More reviews by MrsHolcomb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this scent!

A tip to everyone regarding messy bath bombs: I stick mine in a knee-high nylon and tie it off, that way the bomb fizzes through and the nylon catches any mess! I always do this because scrubbing the tub after a relaxing bath is no fun...

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2010 7:54:00 PM More reviews by mommygirl5

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

fizzez nicely. smells great. makes a huge mess due to the confetti...but, my kids love it. they look forward to their baths when i use it, so i will buy again...despite the mess.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2010 10:45:00 AM More reviews by CarolinaMidwife

Smells great, looks pretty, fizzes nicely... but does leave a kind of messy confetti in your tub. I'd still buy it again just because I like it. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/23/2009 6:12:00 PM More reviews by radiofox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a bath bomb I ALWAYS get. Great scent, I love it and some of the profit (maybe all, not sure) from this product goes to breast cancer research so it great for you and others

rated 4 of 5 on 10/23/2009 9:58:00 AM More reviews by theresheather

A few notes about Think Pink!
1. I love the scent. It's a sweet, girly smell. It pairs well with Creamy Candy in my tub. If you like sickeningly sweet scents (i do! i do!) You'll probably adore Think Pink.
2. As others noted, it will turn your water a glorious shade of pink!
3. I hate the little candies that pop off and stick me in the bu---..well you know. Sock it if this is an issue for you too!
4. Unfortunately, I don't notice the scent of it lingering on my body as much as I would like. Pairing it with Creamy Candy helps a bit though!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2009 11:44:00 PM More reviews by illeyad

PROS: (1) the scent is sweet and girly- I could smell the lavender an vanilla with a warm undertone. (2) Turns the bath water pink! (3) leaves skin soft. (4) proceeds go to breast cancer research.

CONS: (1) the pleasant combo of vanilla and lavender is fleeting and does not last or permeate the bath. (2) the cute confetti is sweet when it first appears in the bath water, but leaves a big mess when you drain the tub. (3) had to use the whole bath bomb, not just half to get a pleasant affect.

Overall, this was an expensive indulgence that did little to satisfy me. On the plus side, proceeds go towards fighting breast cancer, so it makes me feel guilty to admit that I am less likely to repurchase in future due to dissatisfaction. I also wish this was not too messy in the tub, thankfully no pink ring was left behind, but the confetti made a big mess, it would have been more pleasant if they were water soluble.
Happy Shopping.