LUSH Think Pink Bath Bomb

3.6

Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Perfume, Lavender Oil (Lavandula hybrida), Tonka Absolute (Dipteryx odorata), Vanilla Absolute (Vanilla planifolia), Neroli Oil (Citrus amara), *Limonene, *Linalool, Pink Heart Confetti, D&C Red No. 33, FD&C Red No. 4, D&C Red No. 27, Candy Flowers. *Naturally occurs in essential oils

on 9/8/2010 1:01:00 AM

Tonight I used the entire Think Pink bath bomb, after deciding half wasn't enough and throwing both pieces in, in my mid sized bath. here are my findings...

PROS: The product smells absolutely divine while SOLID. Think Pink smells like many pink hard candies from childhood, maybe a sweeter Pez like smell.

CONS: Did nothing for the skin!!! (Three !!! for nothing)
The bomb will not make the water, in an average sized bath, smell like anything at all. ALSO, Many people use LUSH bath bombs as air fresheners and I didn't find this had any smell unless it was shoved into my face. LAMEly turns the water pink for a minute and sheds a few, small pink hearts (if I am going to clean my tub I want it to be a chore not a small nuisance).

BOTTOM LINE: Sure this is one of the cheapest bath bombs and things you can buy at LUSH but it didn't have to feel like it, especially as it served as an introductory product. Anyways, $4 is still a lot of money for something that you use once. I almost feel insulted buying this bath bomb, as there was no showmanship, no smells and no effect on the skin. I won't give up on bath bombs yet but I will give up on this one altogether.

on 6/28/2010 4:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Ok, I love these things but not for their conventional uses.

I have a very small tub so I never take baths, I'm a shower girl all the way. I received some things I bought from another Lushie and she threw in a Think Pink bath bomb as a freebie - since I don't take baths I didn't know what to do with it, so I looked online.

Someone said it works great as a car air freshener/deodorizer. I figured "what the heck?" since I wouldn't use it in a bath anytime soon.

WOW - my car smells amazing. Its very hot out now (been in the mid to high 90's all weekend) and the heat helped boost the smell. I placed half of one in a clean pair of toddler socks (I bought a pack for my son but they were too small for his chubber feet and I forgot to return them) and rubber banded the end and placed it in my center console, then put the other half in the other clean sock and placed it in my trunk.

For 5-6 bucks, I will continue using these as air fresheners because they smell better then the stuff you buy at the store. My bf wants to go back to lush to find a "manlier smelling one" for his car

on 5/10/2010 4:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I bought two of these because everyone raves about how much they love it. I used two in my bath and they still did nothing. The bath was no more than a faded baby pink and the smell was too flowery and perfumey than I thought it would be. Also since they downsized this bath bomb it isn't one of the cheapest in order to get the full effect. I really wanted to love this bath bomb, but I couldn't.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

One of my favorite bath bombs! The scent is gorgeous....so girlie, fruity and clean. Turns your bath water a cute shade of pink with little heart confetti releasing as it fizzes. I didn't give it a 5 because there's two things I don't like about it:

It puts a pink ring around your bathtub that you have to scrub when you get out. So much for a relaxing bath?

I also wish the confetti floated on top of the water. Nothing huge but it would be nice to see them while laying in the bath instead of them floating to the bottom.

Otherwise, will repurchase because those two things I'm not overly fond of are not enough to make me stay away from it!

on 4/8/2010 8:19:00 PM

I'm sorry to say this because it's for breast cancer, but I didn't like it that much. It smelled good at first but the smell didn't last long at all. Otherwise it would have been really nice but I'm so mad my tub is blue therefore my lush baths are never their true colour and this one turned my blue tub a murky colour. That's not the bath bombs fault but it still bugged me ad contributed to my dissatisfaction with this one. Otherwise though, I think it's really cute and pretty :)

on 3/14/2010 5:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Oh the size is now so small!

It still comes with small flowers and heart confetti, and a splash of light pink water (now that its much smaller)

It fizzes quickly in the bath, and
It's easy to clean afterwards. :)

It has a sweet girly scent, just like the name.
If you like the scent in stores, try it!

I don't think I'll repurchase as I like others more (like Butterball, Avobath) and I'll want to try more, but who knows! Maybe I'll go back to this

on 3/9/2010 11:25:00 PM

Another one of my favorite bath bombs. Unfortunately, this is one that has shrunken in size. It use to be huge and now it is the size of Butterball. Other than that I adore this bath bomb. The smell is incredibly girly and sweet. Turns the water a very pretty pink color and is my definition of a Barbie Bath. I personally don't find the clean up on this one horrible other than picking out a couple little flower pieces. Great choice for a sweet girly bath!

on 3/8/2010 10:49:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

A pink candy-topped treat with intoxicating tonka bean and a sweet vanilla fragrance. Is beautiful on the outside, but when you drop it into your bath water you'll find a surprise. Turns your bath water color into a pink dream!

on 2/8/2010 7:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Love this scent!

A tip to everyone regarding messy bath bombs: I stick mine in a knee-high nylon and tie it off, that way the bomb fizzes through and the nylon catches any mess! I always do this because scrubbing the tub after a relaxing bath is no fun...

on 2/8/2010 7:54:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

fizzez nicely. smells great. makes a huge mess due to the confetti...but, my kids love it. they look forward to their baths when i use it, so i will buy again...despite the mess.

Popular Bath Treatments