LUSH Soft Coeur Massage Bar (The Honeymooner)

4.3

on 6/19/2012 6:00:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

Oh this guy smells great and that's why I brought it in the first place. I apply some on my arms and wrists when I want to smell extra good and it makes my skin very moisturised, almost to the greasy side. I don't understand why they put that stupid chocolate thing in the middle though! It leaves brown marks on my skin and soft coeur would be great if they just got rid of the chocolate center. I wouldn't buy it again because it takes a lot for me to stay with one product, I like to try new things but also I wouldn't buy this again because the choclate thing, although it makes my skin smell good<3

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

A nice massage bar choc full of oils and butters.
I bought this on a romantic night in with the boyfriend. All was going well until he asked what the brown smudges were. Lo and behold, they were melted peices of chocolate.
I ended up needing a shower after the massage which was kind of pointless...

Nice smelling and decently decandent but wouldn't repurchase. It was more of a novelty for me.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

Obviously this smells freaking amazing! But I took off one lippie because it is soooo expensive, and I don't like the brown chocolate chunks. And didn't they just discontinue this? Boo hoo.

on 1/27/2012 6:27:00 PM

Love this bar!

Pros:
-lasted for years without ever going bad in any way
-very very nice for massages (my boyfriend agrees)
-excellent moisturizer
-luxurious, sexy scent

Cons:
-takes a long time to absorb (which is also a pro, for massages)
-sometimes the scent can be a bit overpowering

on 1/2/2012 11:45:00 AM

I really like this expensive little heart. Quite chocolately but delicious nonetheless. Moisturizing and indulgent. Only wish it was a bit larger for the price. I don't love the chocolate center, but it doesn't necessarily bother me until chocolate pieces start falling all over me and the bathroom. Is chocolate good for your skin? Doesn't seem to be bad for it. I tend to rub in what I can then toss the rest. Hasn't stained my white robe or clothes yet. I'd recommend giving this little guy a try and I'd definitely repurchase. With daily use I'd say it lasts 3 weeks to a month if your lucky.

on 12/31/2011 12:21:00 AM

Using this on my legs before I go to bed has made such a difference to my skin. By morning, my legs looks "radiant" with a nice non-greasy gleam to them. The scent is just so beautiful too, not overly chocolatey. I would recommend using this at night, or if you aren't planning to go out, because the darker parts of the bar leave brown smears on your skin which look really...odd.

I love the smell of this, my boyfriend thought it was way too sweet. I just use it for my legs at night before I go to bed. I just rub the bar directly onto my legs up and down a few times and then use my hands to work in. I don't mind the chocolatey bits in this lovely massage bar. I was told that it is edible soooo if my boyfriend wanted to he could eat it off me...haha but since he hates the smell I don't think that will happen anytime soon. Just let it absorb, takes a while to absorb so I sometimes just put on my PJs anyways and if they smell like Soft Coeur so be it.... I just wish it was bigger!!! I've used it four times and I'm nearly done. =( It is pricey for the amount. But I will buy it again if I don't take a liking to any of the other massage bars.

PS. since I've used this on my legs it helps my cutiles on my hands too which means far less manicures for me.

on 6/9/2011 3:06:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Since all the other comments pretty much say it all, I'll just add that this smells really good with silky underwear dusting powder layered on top. Thank you Lush SA! Since this is so small I usually just use this on my arms for the smell...I havent had any issues with the chocolate bits but I do try to avoid them once exposed.

on 6/7/2011 1:04:00 AM

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

This is my favourite massage bar by far, although i prefer lotions anytime. It makes my skin feel really smooth and soft. This is very oily but sink into the skin after a while. I liked the scent ... it smells like food, yummy.

Its quite a bit more expensive and some other Lush massage bars, GBP4.30 for 30g! I go through one bar in maybe 2 weeks if used daily.

I'm just not sure if its sanitary, i would prefer if it comes in a bottle though... Every bar has a dark brown portion and the colour gets onto my skin when I'm using it, kind of annoying.

on 4/20/2011 4:58:00 PM

This smellss really really AMAZING.Can i ask a question..can anybody realize its smell when you weared it ???? :)