April 16, 2014 | 1405 users online

Lotions/ Creams - LUSH - Soft Coeur Massage Bar (The Honeymooner)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2012 11:45:00 AM More reviews by lgans1

I really like this expensive little heart. Quite chocolately but delicious nonetheless. Moisturizing and indulgent. Only wish it was a bit larger for the price. I don't love the chocolate center, but it doesn't necessarily bother me until chocolate pieces start falling all over me and the bathroom. Is chocolate good for your skin? Doesn't seem to be bad for it. I tend to rub in what I can then toss the rest. Hasn't stained my white robe or clothes yet. I'd recommend giving this little guy a try and I'd definitely repurchase. With daily use I'd say it lasts 3 weeks to a month if your lucky.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2011 12:21:00 AM More reviews by blushie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Using this on my legs before I go to bed has made such a difference to my skin. By morning, my legs looks "radiant" with a nice non-greasy gleam to them. The scent is just so beautiful too, not overly chocolatey. I would recommend using this at night, or if you aren't planning to go out, because the darker parts of the bar leave brown smears on your skin which look really...odd.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2011 1:44:00 AM More reviews by olympialetantoli

I love the smell of this, my boyfriend thought it was way too sweet. I just use it for my legs at night before I go to bed. I just rub the bar directly onto my legs up and down a few times and then use my hands to work in. I don't mind the chocolatey bits in this lovely massage bar. I was told that it is edible soooo if my boyfriend wanted to he could eat it off me...haha but since he hates the smell I don't think that will happen anytime soon. Just let it absorb, takes a while to absorb so I sometimes just put on my PJs anyways and if they smell like Soft Coeur so be it.... I just wish it was bigger!!! I've used it four times and I'm nearly done. =( It is pricey for the amount. But I will buy it again if I don't take a liking to any of the other massage bars.

PS. since I've used this on my legs it helps my cutiles on my hands too which means far less manicures for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2011 3:06:00 PM More reviews by NikiJJ

Since all the other comments pretty much say it all, I'll just add that this smells really good with silky underwear dusting powder layered on top. Thank you Lush SA! Since this is so small I usually just use this on my arms for the smell...I havent had any issues with the chocolate bits but I do try to avoid them once exposed.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2011 1:04:00 AM More reviews by One1Cherry

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my favourite massage bar by far, although i prefer lotions anytime. It makes my skin feel really smooth and soft. This is very oily but sink into the skin after a while. I liked the scent ... it smells like food, yummy.

Its quite a bit more expensive and some other Lush massage bars, GBP4.30 for 30g! I go through one bar in maybe 2 weeks if used daily.

I'm just not sure if its sanitary, i would prefer if it comes in a bottle though... Every bar has a dark brown portion and the colour gets onto my skin when I'm using it, kind of annoying.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2011 4:58:00 PM More reviews by deniss35

This smellss really really AMAZING.Can i ask a question..can anybody realize its smell when you weared it ???? :)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2011 10:12:00 PM More reviews by AMajor87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Overall I really like this massage bar (I already own two of them) The smell is exactly like Honey I Washed the Kids. My only complaint is it takes a while to absorb into my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2011 11:17:00 AM More reviews by mhelena

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I like it, just because of the smell I ll buy again, its a good moisturizer and fun for a massage.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2010 6:46:00 PM More reviews by snazzalicious

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I fell in love with this gorgeous massage bar a few years ago and have bought it a few more times over the years. The smell is just so absolutely delicious, it's such a shame that Lush doesn't make this in a liquid form to be used as a moisturiser! My only qualm is the price because at NZD$14.50 it means I can't re-purchase as often as I would like. Really amazing to have a massage done with this bar or just use it as a body moisturiser. Yum yum yum!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2010 2:26:00 PM More reviews by bdawn

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Okay so I normally don't care for the massage bars. I don't have a use for them as I prefer to use the body lotions to moisturize my skin. But I have to admit that I'm a real sucker for this one. It's so cute and smells sooo delicious that I'm always tempted to taste it. The chocolate is messy but I just use in the bathroom, not sitting on my bed or anywhere else that I wouldn't want to get chocolate on. Mmmmm...anytime I'm in the bathroom and it catches my eye I just pick it up and smell it for a bit..lol.