LUSH Sakura Bath Ballistic

3.8

Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Perfume, Sea Salt (Sodium Chloride), Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum), Mimosa Absolute (Mimosa tenuiflora), Orange Blossom Absolute (Citrus dulcis), Jasmine Absolute (Jasminum officinale), Gardenia Extract (Gardenia jasminoides), *Citral, *Limonene, FD&C Red No. 4, FD&C Blue No. 1

on 8/25/2010 9:44:00 PM

Oh my god. Pure heaven is how I'd describe this bath bomb. I'm fairly new to bath bombs, but not at all to Lush. Whenever I'd go in I'd smell all the bath bombs and my favorite scent would be Sakura. I never bought it simply because I never take baths and I thought I would never use it. But one day I thought "What the heck, just go for it!" And I did and I'm so glad. It smells like sweet, florals cherry blossom. This is a like a floral paradise. But it's the not the cheap, overpowering floral smell. It's a sweet, subtle scent. So I popped this baby in, slathered on my Mask of Magnaminty and enjoyed my bath. To me, this is better than any spa treatment. Lying down in a warm bath with a comforting scent, listening to the Killers in the back round. This bath bomb gives me my thirty minutes of peace(and soft skin) that I need. I would recommend this 100% to anyone who is a fan of bath bombs.

on 8/18/2010 9:15:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This is a great bathbomb! Smells so great! Skin becomes super soft. Very refreshing!

on 7/12/2010 4:20:00 PM

Smells so light, fresh, and slightly floral. There is a slight sweetness but it is a gentle sweetness (not candy sweet). Perfect for a very relaxing bath, plus it makes your skin super soft.

My favorite bath bomb ever! I always buy one whenever I go to lush. I love the fresh clean scent. It lingers in my bathroom for hours after my bath. Mmmmmm. I just love this scent.

on 1/10/2010 12:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Smells very clean, like fresh laundry.

A great bath bomb for beginners, my favorite. One of my favorites from Lush. I keep getting it every time I go!

on 11/22/2009 2:41:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I don't live clsoe to a lush store, but my dad does so when I go for a visit, I stock up, and this is one I ALWAYS get.

on 11/18/2009 12:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

My favorite LUSH bath bomb. I'm not one for the bergamot, patchouli, orange, etc. that LUSH loves to overload most of their bath bombs with, so the light, sweet cherry blossom scent of this one makes me especially happy. (The only other scent I like as much from LUSH is the "Sex Bomb" bath bomb, but that one turns my bathwater deep pink, and I don't much like that.) It also makes the water so, so unbelievably soft - I don't know how to explain it, but it's a little like bathing in butter, except it doesn't feel as thick. LOL. I've never been a "bath person" and I couldn't believe any product could make a single bath be worth $7, so before I used one for the first time, DBF kindly and carefully cut it in half for me. I got in the bathtub, put in the first half, and was so amazed I actually reached for the second half, deciding I needed the full experience. Now that I'm looking at $7 a bath, well - I won't use this daily, but I love it so much that it's the first thing I think of when I want to reward myself after a job well done or comfort myself for a rough week. With the possible exception of a pumpkin spice latte, nothing does that better this time of year!

on 9/4/2009 1:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I think Sakura is a great choice for a "beginner." The fragrance is very simple and pleasant and the bath water doesn't turn all shades of crazy. As a matter of fact, the water doesn't change color at all, which is nice. My skin is lightly fragranced and soft. Some people actually don't like lots of fragrance and things floating around in their bath water. However, you might be dissapointed if you want more from your bath bomb.

on 9/3/2009 7:01:00 PM

a very refreshing product, a cool fragrance that allows you too unwind without being overwhelmed by too many different, overpowering scents. simplicity at its best.

on 7/22/2009 2:07:00 PM

I'm not a big fan off lush products at all. There was barely any smell or color in the water. Would like one that smells great.

Popular Bath Treatments