January 28, 2015 | 1363 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - Sakura Bath Ballistic

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2009 12:19:00 PM More reviews by kmbirkel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

My favorite LUSH bath bomb. I'm not one for the bergamot, patchouli, orange, etc. that LUSH loves to overload most of their bath bombs with, so the light, sweet cherry blossom scent of this one makes me especially happy. (The only other scent I like as much from LUSH is the "Sex Bomb" bath bomb, but that one turns my bathwater deep pink, and I don't much like that.) It also makes the water so, so unbelievably soft - I don't know how to explain it, but it's a little like bathing in butter, except it doesn't feel as thick. LOL. I've never been a "bath person" and I couldn't believe any product could make a single bath be worth $7, so before I used one for the first time, DBF kindly and carefully cut it in half for me. I got in the bathtub, put in the first half, and was so amazed I actually reached for the second half, deciding I needed the full experience. Now that I'm looking at $7 a bath, well - I won't use this daily, but I love it so much that it's the first thing I think of when I want to reward myself after a job well done or comfort myself for a rough week. With the possible exception of a pumpkin spice latte, nothing does that better this time of year!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2009 1:54:00 PM More reviews by pocky

I think Sakura is a great choice for a "beginner." The fragrance is very simple and pleasant and the bath water doesn't turn all shades of crazy. As a matter of fact, the water doesn't change color at all, which is nice. My skin is lightly fragranced and soft. Some people actually don't like lots of fragrance and things floating around in their bath water. However, you might be dissapointed if you want more from your bath bomb.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2009 7:01:00 PM More reviews by CocoMinx

a very refreshing product, a cool fragrance that allows you too unwind without being overwhelmed by too many different, overpowering scents. simplicity at its best.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/22/2009 2:07:00 PM More reviews by nightvamp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm not a big fan off lush products at all. There was barely any smell or color in the water. Would like one that smells great.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2009 9:32:00 AM More reviews by LauraMichelle1515

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a lovely bath bomb, maybe even my favourite. I wish i could cut it up to make it last two baths but its so damn hard lol. When i pop this in the bath the smell is amazing and i love how it kinda lets out oils into the bath and makes my skin supper soft!
Quite exspensive, i'd really only buy on a special occasion.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2009 10:35:00 PM More reviews by cottoncandyzombie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a nice, neutral bomb, perfect for gift-giving. Some people that are not LUSHies would probably be freaked out by brightly-colored water and stuff in their tub but this will definitely (maybe) covert them to LUSH. It's a pleasant cherry blossom smell that leaves the water a whiteish color (completely non-threatening) and the scent lingers on the skin after tubtime. Worth a try for a beginner!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/18/2009 5:33:00 PM More reviews by bloodvsplastic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love all the LUSH bath bombs I tried, but this one was my least favorite. It wasn't the same. The smell was light, you would barely smell it, the moisturizing properties where not the same - it didn't really moisturize at all. The bath water didn't even turn any special color either. That's another part of using a bath bomb - knowing you're using one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2009 3:56:00 PM More reviews by ianastar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is such a clean smell. The mimosa is very refreshing. It was not as sweet as I thought it was going to be. When this came out I thought it was specifically for the Cherry Blossom Festival here in DC. And was excited that there was suppossed to be a Blossom inside. I have never had a blossom. And its just not for DC. Oh well.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2008 11:49:00 AM More reviews by Cinnabuns

I love the smell of this bath bomb, but I wish it was stronger and lasted longer. I also wish it would add some color to the bath, but on the other hand, there is no colored ring around the tub afterwards either. I received this as a gift in a set called "The Fantastic Four" along with 3 other bath bombs. The package smelled so good with the 4 bombs inside that it took me months before I could bring myself to open it. I plan to purchase the Sakura solid perfume they now offer.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/26/2008 3:48:00 PM More reviews by starburstvixen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really wanted to like this! It's such a pretty bath bomb, and nice flowery smell too. Those are it's good sides. The bad sides...it made me break out. Guess I might be allergic to the jasmine absolute in it. :(