Bumble & Bumble Styling Lotion

Water, Alcohol Denat., Isoceteth-20, Vinyl Caprolactam/Vp/Dimethylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Macrocystis Pyrifera (Kelp) Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Wheat Amino Acids, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Honey, Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract, Biotin, Cysteine, Retinyl Palmitate, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Starch Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Polyquaternium-7, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Limonene, Fragrance (Parfum) .

on 6/28/2010 11:11:00 AM

I usually am just a reader, but I had to do a quick review of this product. I've used it twice on my long blonde highlighted hair. Even with the terrible humidity, this kept my hair silky and smooth. I could not believe it! Normally I would have frizz and split ends in this type of weather. If this continues, I will have found the perfect styling product for my hair! Worth every cent!

on 5/24/2010 9:13:00 PM

Being a spray bottle product junkie and a B & B fan, I just HAD to try this. Smells very light and says that it holds and adds volume. I couldn't find much if any alcohol components in it which products with "hold" usually list, so not sure how it would hold in any way. However, the results after using this are pretty good, though might not be heavy enough, has the consistency of water. Like it so far, but will need more time to see the full effects.

on 3/18/2010 3:32:00 PM

I don't get this product. What does it do? It seems to be just scented water. It does nothing for my hair except give it a very temporary coconut fragrance. I've tried it on wet hair as well as dry hair but the results are the same - nada. It's a spray bottle and has a similar scent that their Creme de Coco shampoo and conditioner have (I found that pair to be drying - not a fan). I don't know why it's called a lotion because it most definitely is a water-based product in spray form. I was very underwhelmed with this and will definitely not repurchase. It retails for approximately $27. for an 8 oz. spray bottle.

on 2/15/2010 1:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is okay. I usually use Trevor Sorbee products which have to be ordered cuz they are so hard to find. My salon carries B&B so I thought I'd give it a try. This product doesn't do anything fabulous for me nor is it poor quality, hence the 3 lippies. I like the scent however, it can make my hair feel heavy, oily and blah in less than 24 hours even if I use B&B shampoo or my usual stuff. I will probably use it up because its not awful, but I won't be buying it again because its not fabulous either.

on 1/26/2010 5:59:00 PM

absolutely love this stuff! I use it mostly when my hair is dry to flat iron it. It leaves it soo shiny and soft and protects my hair so well. It's no longer dry and it keeps those annoying fly aways on the top flat down. love it. it was only 13 dollars at my salon so not a terrible price either

on 1/25/2010 3:53:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Ok first, let me say that I don't want to like this product because its about $25 for 8oz, which I think is a load of crap! But, when you spray it on damp hair before blow drying - its the only product I've found that completely eliminates the itty bitty frizzy fly aways that inevitably end up on top of my head.

I've tried similar products by other brands & while they do a good job on the main bulk of my hair, I always end up with those dang frizzies - and even max hold hair spray won't make those lay down once they're there.

So, begrudgingly, I will probably fork out the $25 again very soon when my bottle runs out (Grrr). The 8oz bottle seems to last ~4mos with almost every day use (I have short hair).

on 12/7/2009 2:27:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I got this in an adorable travel set along with the creme de coco shampoo, conditioner and styling cream. However, all the products fell short and needless to say I returned it. I used it exactly as directed, and yet my hair medium bra strap length hair ended up a sticky, tangled, dull mess. Ick! However, as other reviews mentioned, using it after hair was dry prior to straightening worked nicely..but that's about it. But for the price of a full size, I would not get this. Totally not worth the stress and effort.

on 11/24/2009 5:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I use this for my ponytail, and I am satisfied with it. Can be brushed through and makes the ponytail look good! I paid $13 something at Kmart...

on 10/30/2009 10:56:00 AM

I bought this one a whim when I read the packaging, which states it's good for fine hair. I have never been a big fan of styling products in general b/c none of them work on my hair, it's so fine that any style just falls out & I am left with residue. However, I used a volume shampoo & conditioner (L'Oreal Ever Pure), followed the directions on the Styling Lotion bottle, saturating & then blowing out in sections, and WOW, volume! I finished with a few swipes of the curling iron to flip the ends a bit; great results for very little effort. I wash my hair every other day and the volume held throught the next day with no dulling. I am very pleased, this stuff may actually be worth $25 a bottle since it actually works on my hair!

MY STUPID SENSITIVE SKIN! I wanted to like this product SO much and I DID in fact I was in love the few months I was able to use it! My fine-dry hair just loved this stuff. It made my hair so bouncy, so shiny, so soft. But unfortunately it irritated my seborrheic dermatitis so badly that I developed large bumps all over my scalp. Disgusting, scaly, red and itchy bumps. Even when I stopped using this (to figure out which product was causing this because I PRAYED it wasn't this styling lotion) and then reintroduced it, a month later, within days I had those pesky itchy bumps. :( Something in this product does not agree with my skin. $25 down the drain...

Popular Styling Products