Clinique Repairwear- Intensive Eye Cream

3.1

INGREDIENTS: water\aqua\eau [] squalane [] peg-8 [] ethylhexyl palmitate [] caprylic/capric/myristic/stearic triglyceride [] butylene glycol [] dimethicone [] glycerin [] methyl gluceth-20 [] peg-100 stearate [] cetyl alcohol [] pentylene glycol [] glyceryl stearate [] jojoba esters [] camellia sinensis (white tea) leaf water [] aspalathus linearis (red tea) leaf extract [] camellia sinensis (yellow tea) leaf water [] polygonum cuspidatum root extract [] sea whip extract [] triticum vulgare (wheat) germ extract [] hordeum vulgare (barley) extract\extrait d'orge [] artemia extract [] coffea robusta seed extract [] rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) extract [] saccharomyces lysate extract [] betula alba (birch) bark extract [] silybum marianum (lady's thistle) extract [] yeast extract\faex\extrait de levure [] persea gratissima (avocado) sterols [] acetyl glucosamine [] phospholipids [] sodium rna [] palmitoyl oligopeptide [] cholesterol [] hesperidin methyl chalcone [] caffeine [] dipeptide-2 [] phytosphingosine [] sodium dna [] sodium hyaluronate [] palmitoyl tetrapeptide-3 [] ascorbyl tocopheryl maleate [] nordihydroguaiaretic acid [] glycosaminoglycans [] tocopheryl acetate [] linoleic acid [] trehalose [] sucrose [] linolenic acid [] micrococcus lysate [] polydodecanamideaminium triazadiphenylethenesulfonate [] polysilicone-11 [] hydrogenated lecithin [] astrocaryum murumuru butter [] caprylic/capric triglyceride [] propylene glycol dicaprate [] ethylhexyl stearate [] polymethylsilsesquioxane [] glyceryl polymethacrylate [] hydrogenated polyisobutene [] polyethylene [] hydrogenated vegetable oil [] polyvinylalcohol crosspolymer [] potassium sulfate [] steareth-20 [] lecithin [] carbomer [] tromethamine [] disodium edta [] sodium dehydroacetate [] phenoxyethanol [] methylparaben [] propylparaben [] titanium dioxide (ci 77891)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Other

Avoid this eye cream. Despite my fair skin and freckles, I rarely am sensitive to any products, and this made my eyes go crazy with burniness/itchiness...I had to return to the Clinique Counter today, and I picked up All About Eyes eye cream. We'll see how that works.

on 1/31/2012 10:21:00 PM

I like the way this feels. It isn't greasy or heavy and I feel like it is doing a great job. I always like Clinique's packaging and consider their pricing to be moderate and fair.

on 11/15/2011 3:42:00 PM

AVOID!! I used a sample of this product last night and woke up with swollen eyes...I could hardly see out of the right eye. I must have had an allergic reaction?! White bumps starting to develop under eye as well. Never had any problems with eye cream before and don't consider my skin to be sensitive.

on 11/13/2011 1:54:00 AM

I bought this product when I ran out of my normal eye-care regimen, and wanted to save an extra $20 on the cheaper (though still pricey) and well-known Clinique. I did NOT make a good choice. This stuff seems to be magical when you put it on - it's rich, thick and applies well, and it leaves a shimmer on your eyes right after application. And, then, it does nothing more. I've noticed no change in my undereye appearance, and, while I did start working a new job right before I purchased this stuff, my under eye appearance has seemed to gotten slightly worse. I wanted a preventive product that's appropriate for a 26 year old, and, according to the Clinique rep, this was it - she was very, very wrong. It's an aesthetic product, depending on its brand name and initial impression as an expensive, thick product, and essentially does nothing past the first few minutes after application. I'm returning to my previous product, Caudalie Eye and Lip Serum, as soon as I'm done with this stuff. It's better to spend an extra twenty bucks and get results, than to spend the inordinate amount of $43 for a product that only looks good and does virtually nothing.

on 10/31/2011 9:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

I wanted something more moisturizing, that I can use during night and in the morning my eyes are still moisturized. In the mean time fighting aging and new lines. I do not have dark circles, puffiness. However, this eye cream felt too sheer, almost faded on skin and in the morning my eye area was super dry. It is also super exepensive $50 (in Canada) so I returned it after just 2 days.
I dont like how sales person at Clinique keeps saying - "We are the best line out there, we are number one", etc. No, they are not, their line includes Titanium Dioxide and other ingredients that are not good for skin and breaks me out.

on 10/28/2011 10:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I just recently started using eye cream so when I found a sample of this and a lancome eye cream I was super excited to try it out. I never really knew you should use a separate moisturizer for under your eye area. Anyway on to the review, this does moisturize really well and my concealer goes on wonderfully when I use this. Since the skin under your eye doesn't have pores it wont clog you up because its very thick and rich.
Overall, this works pretty well for me.

on 10/25/2011 5:30:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Thick, creamy and ultra moisturizing. You really feel the magic working. Even though I am young, I have done some serious damage to my delicate undereye area. Some very defined wrinkles I have, but I started using this amazing cream. It is easy to apply and blends in wonderfully. After using, lines have diminished, my dark undereye circles vanish, and puffiness is completely gone. I feel like my eyes have more life. Just totally love this stuff. Most definitely worth the money. It's magic in a bottle!

on 5/5/2011 12:34:00 AM

when i bought this i was looking for an eyecream that would do more than moisturise. and i found it. this eye cream, isnt amazing, but it works. i will recommend it, purchase it again. it works really well as a eyeshadow base aswell :) i apply it everyday and night and my eyes have been looking their best ever since :)

on 5/1/2011 9:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

At this point in my life (nearing 50) I really don't expect any eye cream to do more than moisturize. There is no miracle out there, at least not that I have found. That said, I'm really happy with this cream. Within the Clinique family, I prefer it to All About Eyes or All About Eyes Rich. For me, with eye cream it's all about texture. Some are too runny, others too firm so you feel like you're creating worse wrinkles by rubbing it on. This one is the perfect balance: It's creamy enough to go on easily but "firm" enough to feel like it's firming up the undereye bags a bit. It doesn't give a greasy look under makeup. I am very happy with this. EDIT: I bumped this from a 4 to 5 overall because it seems to be actually tightening up my undereye bags a bit.

on 3/11/2011 5:50:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Repairwear is easily on par with its more expensive counterparts, such as Kinerase, etc. I found it to be very hydrating, and it did not irritate my skin at all -- a plus since I use Retin-A (which makes my skin dry and sensitive at times). Truthfully, I didn't really notice a huge difference in my fine lines, but I also didn't notice any more forming, nor did I notice any existing lines worsening. I am 30 and have stayed out of the sun pretty much my entire life -- I don't have crow's feet, or very noticeable lines, but I do have fine lines under my eyes caused primarily by dryness. I tend to prefer really hydrating eye creams, and I liked this one.