Victoria's Secret Sweet Talk Mouth Watering Lip Gloss

2.7

THIS IS THE NASTIEST LIP GLOSS I THINK THEY DISCONTINUED THEM AT LEAST I HOPE SO. they are so gross sticky thick as the dickens. They are so friggin gross. and TASTES BAD YUCK!

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

STICKY STICKY STICKY.

Don't put this on your mouth.

It makes your lips look like glass, but soon your hair and particles of dirt and dust will be stuck to them. It's like fly paper!

on 5/8/2008 8:16:00 PM

I used it to seal envelopes shut instead of licking them.

Wait, it was for your lips? Gross!

on 3/23/2008 2:47:00 PM

First time I tried this on, it was all sticky and uncomfortable to have on. Next time I put it on, it was suddenly not that sticky. It was still sticky, but it wasn't uncomfortable, it just felt like a normal lip gloss. It's still a bit too sticky for me, but it looks very shiny and "wet" on your lips. It does make your lips look good! But a little too sticky for me.

I'm really picky about lipgloss, but I received this as a gift. I have it in Strawberry Splash or something like that. Its a regular lipgloss. Doesn't last too long, the scent is decent but that packaging. the tube is like a killer, it puts so much product onto your lips no matter how soft or hard you squeeze the tube! I constainly have to wipe the excess off so I don't look like a gloss overkill. Ugh.

on 1/14/2008 1:58:00 PM

I forgot about this stuff until I was cleaning out my makeup and found 3 almost full tubes of it. Yeah that goes to show you how thrilled I was with this lipgloss. They smell nice and are super shiny on your lips...but SOOOO STICKY!! And messy. My hair kept getting stuck to my lips, so that was yet another disgusting and embarassing "bonus" of this lipgloss. I am glad they don't make it anymore and if they did I wouldn't touch it if it was free.

I used to love this gloss because it lasted a long time, but the tube exploded in my makeup bag! it got on a bunch of my friends stopped buying it after it exploded in their bags. I would like it more if it was easier to wash off and packaged differently, like in a hard plastic tube with an applicator brush instead of the soft squeeze tube.

on 1/3/2008 11:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Eck, stick sticky! It probably lasted as long as it did because it literally stuck to my lips.
I got this in a 3 for $15 deal at VS. Not worth it. It's pretty much slabbing honey on your lips.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really hated this stuff!!!!!!!! What is up with that gloss?? I'm so glad they don't make it anymore. I bet those VS models didn't wear that during the shoot. The tube wasn't mine, it was on the desk of the then secretary of my church and since VS is a great place to buy lingerie, I thought it would be a great gloss. Yeah, right. I poured some on my finger and TRIED to spread it on my lips. My finger was stuck on my lip until I forced it to spread. Even then, it felt really heavy and I knew it would stick in my hair. So, I tried removing it with some water, and it wouldn't get off. What was VS thinking with this??

on 12/26/2007 5:30:00 PM

Recieved as a gift. I'm shocked to find it was $7.. was expecting it to be around $4.50. It reminds me of a liquid candy I used to get as a kid. I'd mess around and put it on my lips.. the feeling was quite the same.

Recommended for Medium Skin