Cetaphil Cetaphil Theraputic Hand Cream

4.4

Purified Water, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Oleth 12, PEG-2 Stearate, Shea Butter, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Dimethicone, Stearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Methylparaben, Tocopherol, Arginine PCA, Chlorhexidine Digluconate

on 4/25/2006 10:22:00 PM

Recommended by my dermatologist for the eczema on my hands. It completely healed it. Always keep a small tube in my purse.

on 3/15/2006 11:41:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

i'm a hairdresser so between shampooing, washing hands between clients and washing off product my hands are so disgustingly dry they look like chicken feet (pink & scaly). ive tried everything but i especially like this because it's fragrace free so it doesnt burn cracked skin, it sinks right in & the tube fits in my purse. oh yeah, & its dirt cheap too.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Great stuff. It really does what the package says. It is very moisturizing but not at all greasy and it absorbs really really fast. It's a touch expensive but one tube lasts forever. One tiny dab of this truly eliminates dry hands, its awesome!!

on 2/11/2006 6:49:00 PM

LOVE this stuff... I need an unscented hand cream and have not really liked many that I have tried. I do use Cetaphil cleanser, and also the moisturizing lotion (which I like to use to tone down highly scented "body veil" type scented lotions). I've been jonesing for a good, unscented, shea-butter-added, non-greasy hand cream, and this one is the bomb. As a previous reviewer said, they come two in a box, so one for the desk and one for the purse is perfect. I hope they NEVER discontinue this!

I looooove cetaphil moisturizing cream. (the one I use doesn't say it's 'hand cream' though.) It is by far the best moisturizer I have used for my face. I'm very glad my doctor recommended this product for my skin. Great for dry skin -dry patches, sensitive skin, and it retains moisture in my skin. I never go to bed without it.

on 12/15/2005 9:19:00 AM

It is a good cream with shea butter in it, no fragrance (in fact it smells nice, so it might have some masking fragrance). It does moitserize, but the effect last only for a few hours, after I wash my hands, they are dry again, so I'm not sure that it really is therapeutic. I would still repurchase, because it's the best hand cream I have found so far (I have tried a lot, both cheap and very expensive ones).

on 9/8/2005 7:07:00 PM

This is the best hand cream anyone can buy. I use all of Cetaphil's products and they are all great. Before I used this I was using Neutrogena's hand cream but I didn't like the greasiness or the smell. Cetaphil's hand cream is not greasy and smells nice plus it lasts a long time. The price is reasonable because you get two tubes in a box and you only need a little bit. Definitely worth the try, especially with winter approaching.

on 7/22/2005 8:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This cream made my hands soft after a couple of uses. There aren't any drawbacks to using this product; its unscented and nongreasy. Recommended

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My dermatologist was impressed with this new product from Cetaphil. Not greasy, soothing, fragrance free.

In one word: awesome!

Well done Galderma and Cetaphil

on 2/22/2005 5:28:00 PM

Oh my gosh, I LOVE this hand cream!! I have never liked using hand creams in general because they were either too waxy (Neutrogena Norweigan), too heavy/thick, or greasy. Or the scent bothered me. Cetaphil's is perfection in a tube! No offensive scent, absorbs quickly leaving my hands soft and smooth. 2 tubes come in a box -- 1 for next to the bed and the other for my desk at work. I bought mine on sale at CVS for $9.99, which was a good deal. I will definitely repurchase!

Top Rated Cetaphil Products