August 22, 2014 | 1107 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Amplified Creme - Chatterbox

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2013 12:47:00 AM More reviews by orenjinominh

Based on all of the lovely swatches online, I thought this would be a holy grail warm pink....sigh. One swatch and it made me into grandma. Perhaps it's my tanned skin that its clashing with, but its such a strange color on my lips that I may have to try with a concealer to nude out my lips first. Why!!!!!? So unfair. I thought the search would be over..it's just not a stand out pink in any way that makes me look prettier or younger. I think it may suit my winter skin much better....maybe.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2013 5:51:00 PM More reviews by kwill89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Obsessssssed!! I am a lipstick nut, and I absolutely love this colour! I am NC15, pale with warm undertones, and this light slightly blue-pink looks amazing. I love how creamy it is, but it's not too shiny, it looks more matte which I love. It's the perfect summer pink. The only issue I have with it is that it's not very long lasting, I find myself having to reapply this often. It's still worth it though! :D

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2013 1:52:00 AM More reviews by Xexuxa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Fine Eyes: Black

This is a nice red based pink for light olive NC20 skin. I use this with Cranberry lipliner and its very nice to wear with more subdued eyeshadow looks and soft pink blush. I don't like pinks that are too pastel or milky colored and this one is a bright pink without washing you out. I recommend it for lighter skin

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2013 4:08:00 AM More reviews by 1hotchick909

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

MAC Chatterbox Lipstick is an opaque, pretty-in-pink lipstick. Itís a smidgen on the cooler side, but itís a rather neutral pink overall. It has a creamy feel while still clinging to lipsĖthe slight creaminess keeps it from being drying. One of the best things about Chatterbox is itís a standout pink, but itís not bright, neon, or overwhelming in any way. Itís great with a lighter smoky eye, or you can slick on a sheer nude gloss to mute the color a bit more, too, and pair it with a smoldering eye! It's one of my all time favorites!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2013 2:22:00 AM More reviews by Parisa909

Chatterbox is a gorgeous opaque warm-toned pink lipstick. It has a touch of rose to it that maintains warmth and vibrancy to the my face. Even though it is a safe pink to wear in any time of day, it most definitely is a standout pink, without it being neon. Because it is part of my favourite MAC lipstick finish, Amplified Creme, the colour payoff is fantastic. Just one swipe of this lipstick gives great opaque coverage and because of the creamy formula, my lips always feel well-moisturized. However, I strongly recommend using a lipliner with the amplifieds. They are just too creamy if you want to get some long-wearability out of them. Exactly what I wanted for an everyday pink lipstick Ė clean, bright and wearable.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2013 10:23:00 AM More reviews by jinglingjambo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love this colour! I don't wear it to its full 'amplified' status, I apply it lightly and blend with my finger so it looks more like a glossy stain.
MAC describes this as a bright red-pink and although on my lips it doesn't look even slightly red, it is very bright!

I've found that I can wear this shade throughout the year because despite how bright it is and it doesn't look too overpowering in the day. I don't think I would wear this to its full power as I get a bit nervous of bright colours but using it lightly and blending it works for me and gives me enough colour!

The price is always £14 with MAC lipsticks and I think depending on what finish you get, this can be a good price. Some matte lipsticks I have bought have been super-drying and it's been £14 down the drain but if I apply lots of MAC lip conditioner beforehand, this Amplified formula is fine on my usually flakey lips.

I don't see this product running out but if it did, I would repurchase!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2012 1:19:00 AM More reviews by Menolikepolos

NW10-15 (neutral-cool toned, very fair), blue eyes, Color season is True Summer, Baumann Skin Type is OSPW.

Looks like this really worked for many warm and cool toned fair skinned women, but this just looked "off" on me. Had complaints about the texture as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/9/2012 7:10:00 PM More reviews by keshialee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

NC44 C6

I personally find this foundation to be extremely bright and gaudy, but it can be toned down with the right lipliner. It comes off very matte on me for some reason, which I actually prefer. I have a ton of colours like this, it is very dupable for a much cheaper price.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2012 8:30:00 PM More reviews by macmaniac1

LOVE THIS LIPSTICK SOOO MUCH! My fav lipstick in my collection. I have very tan/medium skin. I tan very easily as well. This is the perfect pink for me. It is super pigmented and creamy. Amplified is one of my favorite formulations of MAC lipsticks. The only down side is it wears off in a few hours on my lips...bummmerrrrr...but I can get past that I guess. The color is just too gorgeous :)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/17/2012 12:58:00 PM More reviews by iraysunshine

I have an nc42 skin tone, and this lipstick is very nice for my skin color. It is a baby pink, a little bright, but beautiful color. Since it is amplified, it has a very creamy feel, very pleasing to the lips, and is very pigmented. It does stay on all day, I hardly have to touch up. I definately recommend this color. I think it would look beautiful on any skin tone! It isnt an everyday color for me because of my skin tone, but it really is lovely. I usually do a cat eyeliner, or a smokey eye and it looks very nice. Definately a must have lipstick.