Redken Clear Moisture Conditioner

3.9

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Potato Starch Modified, Aminodimethicone, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Cetyl Esters, Lauryl PEG/PPG 18/18 Methicone, Methylparaben, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Cetrimonium Chloride, Trideceth 12, Glucosamine HCl, Glutamic Acid, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, PPG 5 Ceteth 20, Oleth 10, Disodium Cocoamidopropionate, Lecithin, Phenoxyethanol, Phosphoric Acid, Apricot (Prunus Armeniaca) Kernel Oil, Ethylparaben

on 10/23/2007 11:53:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I really think this is a nice conditioner that's very moisturizing, as I shouldn't be using it because I have an oily scalp. I have to wash my hair everyday. I think it smells really great and helps with my dryer ends of my hair. I would recommend this to people with dry hair for a good hydration.

on 10/9/2007 6:16:00 PM

This is an excellent lightweight conditioner that does not weigh down my very fine thin hair. I have a very sensitive scalp which is not at all irritated by this conditioner. It's mildly detangling, and as I mention in my review of the shampoo, the fragrance is yummy. This is one of my staple hair care products.

on 8/7/2007 5:12:00 PM

I've been using this off and on because it's my SO's. It makes my scalp terribly itchy and my hair feels weighed down and waxy. They advertise the apricot oil on the front of the bottle, but it's one of the last ingredients listed (therefore most likely contains next to nothing.) However, the second ingredient is "modified potato starch." I have never seen that on a bottle of conditioner in my life! Will not use this again and will do my best to prevent SO from spending $15 on it.

on 6/29/2007 3:57:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

it's not too greasy and not toooo light; hair feels soft and clean (as opposed to soft and greasy) and it doesn't weigh the hair down. i'm using the conditioner only and don't know what the shampoo is like.

on 4/1/2007 10:12:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I've been using this and the shampoo for about 4 months now (I have the liter bottles). My stylist had recommended this to me and it's cheaper to buy the big bottles. This shampoo and conditioner have given me "normal" hair. Which is a lot better than usual. My hair is soft, shiny, smooth, and frizz free. I have really thick, past shoulder length hair that usually poofs up when I blow dry (even with an ionic frizz reducing dryer and brush). The Smooth down had left my hair dry, and the All Soft weighed my hair down. This is just the right amount of moisture for normal to slightly dry hair. I keep wanting to switch o something else, but every time I try, my hair is awful, so I just come back to this and my hair is fine.

on 12/18/2006 5:31:00 PM

this stuff is gross. i bought it because i left my usual redken soft curls at a hotel and thought that this stuff would be similar.
it wasn't. it is NOT a replacement for soft curls, which is by FAR the best conditioner in the history of conditioners.

anyway, it left my curly hair feeling greasy and weighed down. and my curls did not curl right.

on 11/2/2006 6:20:00 AM

one of the best conditioners i've tried - for my hair type any way. (fine hair). moistruises well and doesnt leave buildup. actually moisturises (soaks in) instead of feeling that it just coated the hair strands
main thing i like abt it is that its light weight, and i'll mention again - no buildup! :)

Awesome conditioner! This might be the best I've ever used. I have very fine, thin hair and it does not weigh it down at all! It leaves my hair soft, smooth, and manageable. I'm not too fond of the scent, though. I wish they would change it to a fresher scent. If they made it with the same scent as Headstrong, I would be in love! If I could afford to buy this on a regular basis, I would. It is money saving to buy it in the liter sized bottles. A lot of times you can find them on sale.

on 4/14/2006 2:23:00 PM

All in all, I think Redken's products work really well for my hair. All the shampoos seem to make my hair clean without residue. The conditioners make my hair soft without making it limp and greasy. This is no exception. It reminds me of Smooth Down, but with less 'smooth' and more 'swing'. I like Clear Moisture the best right after I get my hair cut, when my hair is the healthiest. This line makes my hair silky, but more airy than the Smooth Down line. It does has a different kind of scent. Maybe oceanic in nature? I really like it. It smells very clean on my hair. My hair holds curls the best when I use Clear Moisture, as opposed to Smooth Down or All Soft. If you looking for silkiness without weight, you might like this line. If your hair is dry, you might want to try something else. I am very satisfied with this product and continue to purchase.

on 3/28/2006 7:27:00 PM

Did not well moisturize my hair at all. Many other Redken products do a much better job. This, in combination with the shampoo, left my hair very dry and frizzy. My hair would not tolerate being blown dry with these products (with a diffuser).