Avene Cleanance K

3.7

Avene Thermal Spring Water - Cyclomethicone - Water - Gylcolic Acid - Propylene Glycol - Glycerine - Polyacrylamide - Lactic Acid - Polymethyl Methacrylate - Sodium Hydroxide - C13-14 Isoparaffin - Disodium Phosphate - Bisabolol - Citric Acid - Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Oil - Dimethiconol - Disodium EDTA - Fragrance - Laureth-7 - Polysorbate 20 - Salicylic Acid - Zinc Gluconate

on 5/4/2013 6:18:00 PM

my blemishes that I've had for about 3 years finally seem to be clearing up! I use it alongside Avene's soapless gel cleanser facewash to effectively fade out the blemishes. I used to use the Simple moisturiser and often breakout with pimples however I haven't had this problem with Cleanance K. I have a combination of dry skin (around my nose) and an oily t zone and this cream helped balance it all out. Perfect :)

on 4/27/2013 9:05:00 AM

I really like this. Use it every night. My skin's not dry at all so I can use this alone, no moisturizer on top. In the morning, breakouts are reduced, skin is glowy. In terms of like clearing blackheads, it doesn't do much alone. Physical exfoliation (with a scrub or clarisonic or whatever you like) in conjunction with this works very well. Overall, its a good buy. Worth the money spent. It also has lasted me at least six months by now, probably longer, and is in no danger of running out.

on 4/12/2013 1:24:00 PM

Just an update really this has become a daily staple in my skin care routine I have electrolysis On my face but as the hair comes through it causes bumps which have in the past caused painful ingrown hairs which have become hardened bumps which have taken months to clear and left pigmentation, Ive learnt to use this daily it smooths my skin helps with blemishes and minimises pigmentation from blemishes and spots, also gives a nice glow, great result if used overnight but use on clean skin with whatever else you want to use on top otherwise it doesn't work as well. For anyone with a thicker combination skin which changes everyday this makes me feel like my skin is much much better.

on 4/7/2013 9:35:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

I purchased this product in an 'Oily & Acne Prone Skin' kit, along with the gel cleanser & Thermal Water in the hope of controlling my oily T-zone & recurring hormonal breakouts. I've been using it for about a week, twice a day, once in the morning & once at night after cleansing & although, yes it does become a little tacky on the skin & takes a little while to completely dry, I've been loving this product. It's taken away any redness I had left over from my breakouts & seems to have kept any more breakouts from occurring. Keep in mind I have been using this in conjunction with the Avene gel cleanser, but the duo seem to be working wonders.

on 3/20/2013 9:47:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

I'll update later - but it seems pretty nice

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought this product to help combat my moderate but consistent acne. I use a lot of oil control products and was using salicylic acid but it didn't seem enough so I thought the AHA in this would really help. The price was a little more than I pay for products usually and the packaging is suitable for the purpose.

Onto the product...
I used Cleanance K gel-cream for 5 weeks before discontinuing it as it has destroyed my skin completely. As I said, I had acne but not tons of it but it was constant, I always had spots. I used Cleanance K in the mornings only and found that for the first 3 weeks nothing really happened. I felt that there was a decline in new spots but not enough to warrant repurchasing. THEN, my face exploded; huge painful spots full of crud, clogged pores and my chin became bumpy and rash-like. After some trial and error, I put it down to Cleanance K and discontinued it. Sadly, the extra spots have cleared up but I can't undo the bumpiness on my chin. I'm gutted! I went back to my old cleanser (don't know why I left LUSH Dark Angels!) and saw immediate change as my spots healed and disappeared. Just wish that I could shift this gross feeling/look on my chin. If anything I am more paranoid about my skin than ever and have been completely put off of Avène products.

on 2/25/2013 4:14:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I used to have acne and sensitive in my 20s. Didn't do nothing with this... Finished a whole tube because... I was too cheap to throw it out. I learned my lesson. Just blardy throw them now next time.

My face is clear now but maybe it's cause of aging. I still have sensitive skin and Avene is a no no in every product except 1 or 2.

All in all, Avene is a crap brand (LOL), and only 1 or 2 of their products are alright while the rest just hurts most people's skin. Even my dermatologist has stopped recommending it.

Go for QV, ICM or any of those made for real sensitive skin and truly understand sensitive skin without all those paraben, mineral oil, high alcohol content, etc.

on 1/26/2013 8:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Wow, I actually found a product that helps my skin after a years! I tried Bioderma, La Roche Posay and almost all drugstore brands, but this stuff is just amazing. Yes, sometimes my skin is feeling dry and I have tingling sensations for a few minutes after application... but for me the most important is that it HELPS healing my acne. I use it in combination with La Roche Posay Effaclar K because Avene Cleanance K can makes your skin very sensitive (5 days Avene and then 2 days La Roche Posay). It works for me. I totally recommend.

on 1/23/2013 5:25:00 AM

i only use this during the night and did a GREAT job! it stings a little on my problem areas but i know that the products works on my skin really well. it sooth my acne scars and minimize the redness of my popped acne in just an hour or less (with the mostly help from avene cleanance lotion-toner). i dont recommend to use this during the day, especially in the summer because of its thick consistency and moisture. but it doesnt break me out when i use it during the night..

on 12/1/2012 12:30:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I alternate this with Triacneal depending on the state of my skin. My skin is clog prone and very sensitive, so if I have an active breakout or a lot of dullness, I rely more heavily on Triacneal (Cleanance K does work well, but may take 2-3 days to clear up my skin, whereas Triacneal can do it in a day or two). If my skin is in 'maintenance mode', this keeps it looking fresh, clear and healthy. I'd highly recommend either (or both intermittently) to anyone trying to clear up clogged skin or to maintain young, healthy skin.

Popular Treatments (Face)