MAC Fast Play (Amplified)

4.2

on 9/12/2010 9:36:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

At last I have found the perfect pinkie brown lippie! I usually only wear Chanel Giggle or Praline Glossimer because lippies are too dark, too orange, too heavy, too red etc. for my red hair, green eyed, NW15 self :-). On the M.A.C. assistant, this lippie was bright pink, but on me, it is Glossimer but more opaque.

I was shocked by how different it looked on the sales person and me, so I had my sis try it on. She's a NC 25 -- so opposite. It was gorgeous on her, but definitely more wine/pink. Go figure! This is a must try lippie -- don't assume what it will look like on; it is a chameleon :-). And, I'm in LOVE!

on 6/8/2010 6:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a beautiful brown rose nude colour, fairly deep in colour and a pretty perfect neutral. Lovely creamy texture, goes on opaque but not flat, satin finish, not too glossy.
Lovely.

on 5/4/2010 8:32:00 AM

This is a beautiful colour and I've gone through quite a number already over the years. I keep going back to this shade as it suits me very well, I'm NC20. I love the amplified texture. .

on 1/8/2010 5:30:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

Very pleasantly surprised by this lippie.I got it as part of a deal on eBay and I honestly thought Id never even wear it.I tried it on last night and OMG this might just be my HG nude lipstick against my NW43 (NW45 in summer) skin.The texture is so creamy and goes on like a dream even on unlined lips!The color so elegant and fashionable at the same time.My God Im getting dizzy thinking about how many gorgeous looks I can pull off with this amazing lipstick.

on 11/23/2009 6:41:00 PM

Bought this when I was looking for a plummy rose - when I got home I found it way too dark for my nc25 complexion. I only wear it as a tint over clear gloss or lip balm. I feel like it can't decide if it's brown or plum, and it's a bit intense for fair skin. Not a fave of mine.

on 10/29/2009 4:40:00 PM

Searching for a perfect matte lipstick and being frugal, I decided to try MAC products. I asked SA for neutral pink colour without salmon undertones. She advised me to try Fast Play. I have to say that the description provided in the MAC website " Medium neutral pink with plum-brown undertones" is an accurate one. The lipstick per se is neither drying nor moisturising. It has not got any annoying smell or taste. I use MAC Prep+Prime, which is HG, to achieve a flawless look.

on 7/27/2009 10:48:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is a pretty, neutral color, but I don't see any pink in it. On me, it's more of a muted plummy brown or rosy brown, but it is very versatile. If you apply it with a light hand, it will look natural--YLBB, but if you apply it with a heavy hand, it's a completely different color. I chose it because it looks great topped with PRRR. PRRR brightens it up a bit, and gives it the pinky look I was hoping to achieve.

on 5/8/2009 12:42:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Cool

This is my first pink shade lipstick EVER. I've always been intimidated by pink toned lipsticks, but Fast Play is a nude pink that is incredibly wearable. The amplified cream finish is a bonus to me! I will repurchase this in the future. For reference I'm C4/NC30.

on 4/26/2009 8:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Definitely looks darker on me than it did in the store, however, still a very wearable pink neutral shade. I like the texture a lot, too. I love MAC lipsticks but wish the packaging were different - standing up, they all look the same, and with the rounded top, I can't stand them upside down to read the shade names on the bottom.

I write the shade names on the tops with a silver sharpie and stand them up together. It's worked out fantastically well as a shade-identifying system, but I wish I didn't have to!

on 3/22/2009 6:34:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

LOVE this lipstick! NW45 for reference. This is the perfect nude pink for my skin tone and the amplified formula rocks. This is my first MAC lippie along with Girl About Town, which I'm too chicken to wear. Got it from B2M so I can't complain about the price, lol. BUT I will buy again once I run out!

Recommended for Medium Skin