August 23, 2014 | 1787 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Fast Play (Amplified)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2010 6:28:00 PM More reviews by Embeth3

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a beautiful brown rose nude colour, fairly deep in colour and a pretty perfect neutral. Lovely creamy texture, goes on opaque but not flat, satin finish, not too glossy.
Lovely.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2010 8:32:00 AM More reviews by tiong

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a beautiful colour and I've gone through quite a number already over the years. I keep going back to this shade as it suits me very well, I'm NC20. I love the amplified texture. .

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2010 5:30:00 AM More reviews by cmga

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

Very pleasantly surprised by this lippie.I got it as part of a deal on eBay and I honestly thought Id never even wear it.I tried it on last night and OMG this might just be my HG nude lipstick against my NW43 (NW45 in summer) skin.The texture is so creamy and goes on like a dream even on unlined lips!The color so elegant and fashionable at the same time.My God Im getting dizzy thinking about how many gorgeous looks I can pull off with this amazing lipstick.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2009 6:41:00 PM More reviews by RMutt

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Bought this when I was looking for a plummy rose - when I got home I found it way too dark for my nc25 complexion. I only wear it as a tint over clear gloss or lip balm. I feel like it can't decide if it's brown or plum, and it's a bit intense for fair skin. Not a fave of mine.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2009 4:40:00 PM More reviews by alba75

Searching for a perfect matte lipstick and being frugal, I decided to try MAC products. I asked SA for neutral pink colour without salmon undertones. She advised me to try Fast Play. I have to say that the description provided in the MAC website " Medium neutral pink with plum-brown undertones" is an accurate one. The lipstick per se is neither drying nor moisturising. It has not got any annoying smell or taste. I use MAC Prep+Prime, which is HG, to achieve a flawless look.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2009 10:48:00 AM More reviews by Alexine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a pretty, neutral color, but I don't see any pink in it. On me, it's more of a muted plummy brown or rosy brown, but it is very versatile. If you apply it with a light hand, it will look natural--YLBB, but if you apply it with a heavy hand, it's a completely different color. I chose it because it looks great topped with PRRR. PRRR brightens it up a bit, and gives it the pinky look I was hoping to achieve.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2009 12:42:00 AM More reviews by blink1217

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my first pink shade lipstick EVER. I've always been intimidated by pink toned lipsticks, but Fast Play is a nude pink that is incredibly wearable. The amplified cream finish is a bonus to me! I will repurchase this in the future. For reference I'm C4/NC30.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2009 8:27:00 PM More reviews by Violet912

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

Definitely looks darker on me than it did in the store, however, still a very wearable pink neutral shade. I like the texture a lot, too. I love MAC lipsticks but wish the packaging were different - standing up, they all look the same, and with the rounded top, I can't stand them upside down to read the shade names on the bottom.

I write the shade names on the tops with a silver sharpie and stand them up together. It's worked out fantastically well as a shade-identifying system, but I wish I didn't have to!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2009 6:34:00 PM More reviews by OhSoFly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

LOVE this lipstick! NW45 for reference. This is the perfect nude pink for my skin tone and the amplified formula rocks. This is my first MAC lippie along with Girl About Town, which I'm too chicken to wear. Got it from B2M so I can't complain about the price, lol. BUT I will buy again once I run out!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2009 3:16:00 PM More reviews by Mollyness

This is the first MAC lipstick I ever bought. I absolutely love it! In fact, I have two of them! Its creamy and moisturizing. Its a pink mauvy color and I just love it! It also matches my NC20 skin very well. The only thing I dont like about MAC lipstick is they dont come with enough lipstick and they run out really fast for me. MAC lipsticks literally last me like two weeks only