Lancome Hypnose

3.8

Ingredients: aqua, paraffin, beeswax, stearic acid, carnauba wax, acacia, palmitic acid, triethanolamine, PEG-40 stearate, simethicone, sodium polymethacrylate, aminomethyl propanediol, hydrogenated jojoba oil, hydrogenated palm oil, hydroxyethylcellulose, panthenol, polyquaternium-10, methylparaben, propylparaben, bht. May contain: CI 75470 (carmine), CI 77007 (ultramarines), CI 77288 (chromium oxide greens), CI 77289 (chromium hydroxide green), CI 77492/CI 77499/CI 77491 (iron oxides), CI 77510 (ferric ferrocyanide), CI 77891 (titanium dioxide), mica.

on 8/31/2014 5:16:00 AM

would not buy any other mascara. this one is amazing!

on 8/17/2014 12:16:00 PM

This is a wonderful mascara if you take the time to make sure you don't have too much product on the brush and work slowly, applying two thin layers. I get curl, volume and length. Most importantly, I get no eye irritation. Many of the cheaper mascaras (and some high end) now use a rubber brush which is a disaster for people with allergies to latex (and my doctor tells me this is the fastest growing allergy.) This is latex-free and great for sensitive eyes. And it gives me the false lash effect without a lot of work. If it flakes, you've applied too much.

on 8/5/2014 5:14:00 PM

Got this for christmas, and it was perfect the first two times I used this mascara, and then it got dry and flakey, and just horrible to wear. I wanted to like this :(

on 7/23/2014 9:27:00 AM

I love hypnose mascara so much, it's definitely my HG. I have been wearing it for years now. I always find at first it is too clumpy and comes out too thick but after a while it's great. Can't recommend it enough

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hpynose is a creamy black mascara with a unique brush, it is curvy and has one side that is more spiky/comb like and one that is a plump curvy brush.

I'm sort of surprised at the number of negative reviews, I really think this is the type of product where application is key, if you try to apply this in a hurry you probably won't be happy. As such, this isn't a mascara I reach for on a daily basis because I just don't have the time to sit and play.

I comb through the product with the comb end and then go back over and layer with the brush side. I like a dark dramatic look so I go over the lashes several times.

I have watery eyes and haven't had any issues using this, if doesn't flake, smudge and comes off easily with makeup remover.

I would recommend this for someone with the time to sit and do a careful makeup application, it really is a lovely product, but maybe not good for every day get up and go use.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Total disappointment. Weighs down eyelashes, smudges within a couple hours, and expensive.

on 5/5/2014 3:27:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I know some people who aren't too keen on this, but I absolutely adore this product. The consistency is perfect it doesn't clump my lashes, but still does a wonderful job lengthening them. This is definitely my HG mascara I always seem to find myself coming back to it.

on 4/27/2014 4:58:00 PM

If you want to waste your money buy Lancome Hypnose!

on 4/5/2014 9:24:00 PM

Something about this mascara has changed, and Iím not sure if itís my imagination! I used to love this mascara, it was my HG! I didnít use it for about a year (I had a lot of samples to go through), and when I repurchased it something was different. I usually look for more of a lengthening effect in mascara; Iím less concerned about volume. I used to find that it was really buildable, super pigmented, and never clumped. However, now it clumps like crazy! I canít stand this mascara anymore. It is still buildable but it clumps very easily, and itís not easy to separate my lashes with a comb, I have had many frustrated mornings trying to achieve a pretty, separated look. When you first get this mascara the formula is very wet and hard to work with, I hate trying to work with it until about the 15th-20th use, then it becomes a bit more manageable. I also have long, straight, blonde eyelashes, and this mascara wonít hold the curl in my lashes. The good things about Hypnose are the pigmentation (very black), and it has a good size bristle brush that is easy to work with. I am using up the rest of this mascara, but I wouldnít repurchase or recommend it anymore.

on 3/24/2014 7:30:00 AM

I find this mascara over-priced, considering I have to wipe most of the product off the brush every time I pull it out of the tube! It is very clumpy, and I have to use a dry brush to try to get the clumps off my lashes and separate them. Takes too much time and effort to use this. I would not buy it again and wouldn't recommend it to anyone. I have used LancŰme Definicil mascara, and like that one much better. It doesn't run or smear if you tear up, either.