October 21, 2014 | 1996 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Hypnose

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2014 4:42:00 PM More reviews by Lr1336

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This is a really good mascara but for the price I can buy 3 drugstore mascaras that work just as well. If It were cheaper I would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2014 12:04:00 AM More reviews by kochanie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This mascara beat out my previous HG Jordana mascara, even though it is 10 times the price. The thing with this is, it doesn't really look like you have on mascara, it just looks like eyelashes are naturally beyond belief, maybe even fake, but it does not smudge or flake, and has ZERO clumps. Each lash remains separate, just black, thicker, and longer looking. My lashes are probably medium length, average thickness, and have good natural curl but they are blonde, so I need a good mascara that really coats every lash. This one does, the brush is perfect and makes it very easy to get every last lash. I only need one coat, two will give a more dramatic effect but still without clumping. I forgot that mascara can flake or smudge since using this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2014 3:55:00 PM More reviews by AmyN24

I love this product. It doesn't clump and gives you a defined lash line and lashes that look quite adorable. It makes the roots of the lashes look thick and at the end, it curls up to make the eyes look larger. I'm asian so i have smaller eyes but after using this product, my eyes look noticeably larger and rounder, giving an adorable look. I highly, highly recommend this product especially of you want to enlarge your eyes and make it look rounder.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2014 11:18:00 AM More reviews by yummymummy2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I keep coming back to this as I haven't found anything better. I'm fair but use the black.

Pros: makes my short and stumpy lashes look longer. Doesn't clump as long as you build up before it dries. Really does add volume and length.
Reasonably easy to remove.

Cons: expensive (I look for the 2-packs which are around sometimes around Christmas and save around £5 per mascara).
Sometimes flakes off a little.

The only contender at the moment is Rimmel The Falsies- purple tube- which is much cheaper and almost as good.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2013 9:23:00 AM More reviews by koridixon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really LOVE this mascara! I only give it four lippies because it does flake, and it isn't as dark black as I like... But holy moley I've never been able to make my lashes look so long and thick!! Seriously. I'll totally take flakes for such drop dead gorgeous lashes. The wand reaches every little lash, curls, lengthens and volumizes like no other mascara. I thought I could survive with drugstore mascara like telescopic, but nope, there's no going back now. With Hypnose I don't feel the need to wear false lashes at all. I'll definitely spend a few extra bucks to repurchase this gem

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2013 9:57:00 PM More reviews by dramaqueenad

good mascara but pricey and can get pretty dry

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2013 6:39:00 PM More reviews by Jessica24601

I really tried to love this $32 (Canadian) mascara. I wore it everyday for an entire week (and I own sooo many so that is rare for me). It is a nice mascara for natural looks. I never found a wow factor with it though, and when I did do about 2 or 3 coats, it started getting sort of dry and flakey, however it did not clump too much, I will give it that. But I found that it wouldn't coat so well after a couple coats and the brush gets a LOT of product on it, so I'd constantly be wiping off the excess. I also found bits of it in my actual eye often throughout the day from fall out flakes (little black balls or specs to be exact which really irritated my eyes). I also found my left eye lid sort of itchy everytime I would apply it at first. So I went and bought a Cover Girl (Lash Blast Fushion) one today and oddly enough, it just works better for me then this high end mascara. Another thing is, I do not find it black enough. I need a really black formula whereas this almost looks grayish on me. That may be why I love Drug Store Mascaras as they usually have that option for super rich black formulas (especially Maybelline). All in all it is def alright but I will not re-purchase. If I were to go high end again, my next conquest will probably be Benefit "They're Real."

rated 1 of 5 on 11/23/2013 1:31:00 PM More reviews by DiorlingDiva

Good length and volume but after wearing an hour I have black lines down my face from where my eyelashes tough under my eyes when I blink. Definitely going back to my Diorshow

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2013 10:10:00 PM More reviews by Brooklynzigzag

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Too expensive for mascara but great volume and length. U can really build with this mascara. But slightly irritated my eyes as all Lancôme mascara a do. :(

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2013 1:47:00 AM More reviews by StephKatz1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great product.

I definitely have this near HG status. My only complaint is that it dries out too fast. i seem to go through a tube a month! this gets too expensive, and i am now in the search for an alternative.