December 22, 2014 | 1718 users online

Blush - MAC - Sheertone Blush in Peachykeen

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2012 11:44:00 PM More reviews by Menolikepolos

This is a great blush regardless of whether I am "tan" or not. Gives me a sunshiney "alive" flush. Not as bright as Tarte's Natural Beauty (that's like PPP cheeks when coming in from the winter cold flush), but a more summery, slightly flatter "healthy" depth. This is what I wanted from the Physician's Formula blush line, but didn't get. Anyhow, fantastic and versatile blush from MAC. Side note: Very similar shade to NARS Outlaw, except this seems very Satin/Matte finish (despite the title, there is hardly any shimmer), whereas the NARS Outlaw is the same color but with a golden sheen (like NARS Albatross built in).

rated 2 of 5 on 9/25/2012 5:40:00 PM More reviews by GoddessIv

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I just purchased Peachykeen by Mac about about a few weeks ago and I like it very much, however, I am torn and not sure if I should return it or keep it. My reason for this is that I just found out that the company has started to sell in China, where testing on animals is mandatory.

Unfortunately, Mac never came out with this announcement just changed their statement on their website, that's why many people don't know about this and/or in total disbelief that they went against their philosophy. I am so disappointed by Mac, they were a cruelty free company, standing up for social issues just as much as for quality make up.

When I started using Mac (15 years ago), they were owned by the founders of the company. This has changed in 1998 when they were bought out by Estee Lauder, now Estee makes the decisions instead of Mac, and they decided to disregard what Mac stands for and go for the recently opened up market in China (money).

I felt that I had to put this information out there for others who care about animals and don't want to purchase from a company who tests and/or experiments on animals, and for those that purchased Mac partially for being a cruelty free company.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2012 1:39:00 PM More reviews by RC888

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really love this color in the summer. Perfect for a sun kissed cheek, when you don't feel like pink. I find it sometimes a little too shimmery, but all in all, I love this color. You can really build it, or wear it sheer. Awesome!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2012 1:36:00 AM More reviews by babyjane14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have to say I am very impressed.The colour is gorgeous, reminds me a lot of Orgasm actually but with less shimmer, a coral-pink with neutral gold shimmer. I get a whole day's wear out of this! I can apply it before work in the morning and it lasts well into the night around 8.30! In the late evening it had just faded and wasn't as pink anymore, but I still have a bit of colour on my cheeks. Big thumbs up!

'Peachykeen' has fast become my favourite blush and I highly recommend it as I think it would suit most skin tones.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2012 2:11:00 PM More reviews by poshpepper

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

This is by far my favorite MAC blush (and I have about 20). Peachykeen is a perfect mix of pink (with slight red undertones) and peach and finishes with a lovely golden subtle sparkle that is so flattering on my N10 skin tone.
Even though this blush is a sheertone it is definitely possible to overdo it, but I wouldn’t say that a light hand is needed (like with Illamasqua blushes).
For me this is my go to blush for nights out since it gives that perfect glow & the shade is a very natural "blush" that is believable.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2012 11:07:00 AM More reviews by sugamonkey

I'll just add my 2 cents:) I'm NC30, Asian w yellow undertones. Tried Peach Twist-too coral/peach, Peaches-too light peach, Springsheen-too bronze. In walks Peachykeen! Perfect combo of pink and peach with slight shimmer. I have Orgasm also and I like Peachykeen tons better! if Orgasm was too pink and shimmery, try Peachykeen-has peach tones mixed in and less shimmer.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2012 2:00:00 PM More reviews by cherylf

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

A lovely blush. Creates a beautiful peach flush. I would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2012 11:49:00 AM More reviews by bamaRN37

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Peachykeen is my spring/summer blush. I am NW15 and I like that it gives me a nice glow without looking orange or glittery. It does have a tiny bit of sparkle but when applied it looks more like a healthy sheen. I have some acne scars and I don't feel like it draws attention to them. If you don't like bronzer, you could use Peachykeen with a light hand to warm up your skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2012 10:55:00 PM More reviews by snailssss

Gorgeous blush! Takes a bit of product to show up on my nc25 skin tone

Love the shade for more neutral looks :) My favourite peachy blush..

The shimmer is more like a sheen

Its great! :D a must have mac blush :)

rated 3 of 5 on 3/4/2012 9:38:00 PM More reviews by mauveboudoir

Peachykeen was my first MAC blush but it seemed to wash out my skin tone. I replaced it with Dolly Mix and much prefer that :)