MAC Dollymix

4.4

on 12/12/2012 2:41:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Gives me a beautiful pink glow. Love!

on 12/12/2012 2:31:00 AM

This is a perfect pink for my NW 15 skin tone! I used to use a very basic Covergirl pink blush, which I never really liked -- it didn't give me much color, and started turning brownish a few hours into the day -- yuck! I don't need to use much of this blush, and it's very natural looking on me. And a plus, it doesn't break me out at all.

It is a very nice pigment, and it's somewhat shimmery. If you're looking for a very PINK pink, and something to look nice on pale skin, this is it.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Very pretty blue & purple toned medium pink with a bit of shimmer. Lasts all day and is perfectly pigmented.

on 9/24/2012 4:25:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I was looking for something more like covergirls snow plum blush, sheer and sparkly; this, was not that product. It was pink, look at the picture, it's that pink and not sheer so....will be sticking with my old favorite. This one was not for me

on 9/24/2012 12:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This blush is really cute! I'm almost done with my first one. I bought it a year ago. I very versatile. It's a pretty pink! Can be worn every day or even on a night out.

on 9/17/2012 3:04:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

i realized that i kind of love this blush. i was toying with the idea of putting it up for swap, then i wore it again and remembered why i was so drawn to it in the first place : pure pretty pinkness. it gives me a lovely warm pink flush that is natural or can be more dramatic when built. always great when love is rekindled :)

on 8/18/2012 2:41:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Love this blush! I usually wear a more neutral pin-up style eye-makeup look during the day and if I have a special event I'll switch it up with a more dramatic look. This blush is versitile enough to use for both looks even with as drastically diferent as they can look. My skin tone is an NW-40 and I have encountered the issue many times of purchasing a 'pink-y' blush to create my looks and then it doesn't show up as well on my skin as I'd hoped, but not with this! It has a really bright pink tone and has some bronzey flecks to it as well which is a plus since previously I'd at times have to apply both bronzer + blush (especially during the Summer).A little does go a LONG way though, if you coat your brush in the blush even tapping it off on the edge it's still a little much so use sparingly! Overall I love this blush and it's a def. reccomend!

on 5/12/2012 10:30:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I turn to Dollymix time and time again, even for daily wear. It's shiny, but not too shiny. One dip in the pan per cheek is enough for this dark-haired NC15.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I bought this over Well Dressed and Coygirl after trying this at my counter and both blushes didn't show up even on my NC20-25 skintone. I applied this and was amazed at the gorgeous pink flush on my cheeks. The product is very smooth and blendable but don't be fooled by the color, it's a sheertone blush, which makes it so easy to apply unlike some blushes. This is quickly becoming my Holy Grail blush, after using it nonstop for almost a month now. Definitely recommend this to any skintone.

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I love this blush, it's my go-to blush when I am not too sure which one to use (I own at least 30 blushes). I think it has the perfect balance of colour and subtlety. It is a lovely deep, warm pink shade and you can wear it lightly for a hint of flush or be bold and apply more. It is actually not as pigmented as you would think, by this I mean do not be afraid to really swirl your brush in the pot. I think this blush looks great on warm medium skin tones like mine.. not sure how it would fair with others.

Popular Blush Products