July 23, 2014 | 2000 users online

Blush - MAC - Dollymix

rated 1 of 5 on 9/24/2012 4:25:00 PM More reviews by HotKee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I was looking for something more like covergirls snow plum blush, sheer and sparkly; this, was not that product. It was pink, look at the picture, it's that pink and not sheer so....will be sticking with my old favorite. This one was not for me

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2012 12:50:00 PM More reviews by Divanance

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This blush is really cute! I'm almost done with my first one. I bought it a year ago. I very versatile. It's a pretty pink! Can be worn every day or even on a night out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2012 3:04:00 PM More reviews by nirvana9

i realized that i kind of love this blush. i was toying with the idea of putting it up for swap, then i wore it again and remembered why i was so drawn to it in the first place : pure pretty pinkness. it gives me a lovely warm pink flush that is natural or can be more dramatic when built. always great when love is rekindled :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2012 2:41:00 AM More reviews by MelissaKay88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this blush! I usually wear a more neutral pin-up style eye-makeup look during the day and if I have a special event I'll switch it up with a more dramatic look. This blush is versitile enough to use for both looks even with as drastically diferent as they can look. My skin tone is an NW-40 and I have encountered the issue many times of purchasing a 'pink-y' blush to create my looks and then it doesn't show up as well on my skin as I'd hoped, but not with this! It has a really bright pink tone and has some bronzey flecks to it as well which is a plus since previously I'd at times have to apply both bronzer + blush (especially during the Summer).A little does go a LONG way though, if you coat your brush in the blush even tapping it off on the edge it's still a little much so use sparingly! Overall I love this blush and it's a def. reccomend!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2012 10:30:00 PM More reviews by Deodand

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I turn to Dollymix time and time again, even for daily wear. It's shiny, but not too shiny. One dip in the pan per cheek is enough for this dark-haired NC15.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2012 8:39:00 AM More reviews by msmarielliejellie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I bought this over Well Dressed and Coygirl after trying this at my counter and both blushes didn't show up even on my NC20-25 skintone. I applied this and was amazed at the gorgeous pink flush on my cheeks. The product is very smooth and blendable but don't be fooled by the color, it's a sheertone blush, which makes it so easy to apply unlike some blushes. This is quickly becoming my Holy Grail blush, after using it nonstop for almost a month now. Definitely recommend this to any skintone.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2012 11:39:00 PM More reviews by jennylovesjohnny

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this blush, it's my go-to blush when I am not too sure which one to use (I own at least 30 blushes). I think it has the perfect balance of colour and subtlety. It is a lovely deep, warm pink shade and you can wear it lightly for a hint of flush or be bold and apply more. It is actually not as pigmented as you would think, by this I mean do not be afraid to really swirl your brush in the pot. I think this blush looks great on warm medium skin tones like mine.. not sure how it would fair with others.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2012 6:58:00 PM More reviews by caitlinannexoxo

I admit, I orginally bought this color after I read that the gorgeous Holly Madison wore this blush. Her cheeks always looked perfectly flushed! Anyway, I love to wear this blush when I've done a smokey eye and nude lip it just gives me this "doll" effect. :) Love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2012 10:52:00 PM More reviews by snailssss

HG PINK BLUSH FOR MY NC25 SKIN TONE! looks so natural..trialled many other pink blushers...ended up looking like barbie..:/

This one is AMAZING and looks natural on :)

The shimmer is more like a sheen and its sheer so dont worry bout the colour in the pan :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2012 8:27:00 AM More reviews by tsh82

love this! the color is glowy, and looks natural on me! its sparkles isnt soo much. i was going to get the dainty mineralized blush, but the girl said its not in, so i asked the color that is similar to that, and i am happy she recommended me this one! :D

UPDATE 1ST MAY 2012
i wish wish wish wish nothing happened bad, but it did. i realized that it gave me small bumps on my face :( but i love it soo much *sigh im too scared to use it now