October 25, 2014 | 1789 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Blankety

rated 1 of 5 on 6/29/2013 6:44:00 AM More reviews by AlliAma

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I hate this lipstick!! Makes me look dead!! Orrible!!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2013 10:50:00 PM More reviews by cheyette

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

My lips are naturally red so I usually buy lipsticks that are nude to tone them down.

This is a good lipstick that you could use to play with another lip liner to customize a unique colour. On it's own, it could be chalky and your lips better be in good condition or else it'll clump unattractively all over!

For my lazier days (no lip liner) where I still want to look polished, I put Blankety on and then a sheer bronze lipgloss on top paired with some smokey eyeliner. The creamy formulation of MAC is pretty good considering other lipsticks from other lines (NARS, for example) are drier in consistency and not as moisturizing.

Of course, you can always tone down your lips with lipbalm and light dabbing of regular concealer on lips (gak! it can look chalky but you have to take the time to make it look right). But for lazy girls like me who want nude lips fast, Blankety does the trick.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2013 7:43:00 PM More reviews by Lilymon

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Just got this and I love it. So creamy my lips are very dry but with this lippy I don't have to worry about them. Color is a nice nude slightly pink. One of my favorites now. Love!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2013 7:00:00 AM More reviews by micky887

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm an nc15-nc20 and this lipstick does not wash me out its more of a brown/beige nude with a slight pink tone I usually go for more pinky nudes but i love the colour it looks slightly mauve on me I love application of this lipstick its so creamy I prefer amplified over cremesheen as its more moisturising I find

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2013 8:43:00 PM More reviews by bamaRN37

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Nice pinky nude. Feels nice on the lips, not drying. I'm NC15 and sometimes I need to use a colored gloss over top so I don't look washed out. Looks great paired with smoky eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2013 9:00:00 AM More reviews by burgundyangel

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Black

Total HG!!! My bullet at 1/3 height and I already have 3 backups.I only go for nude, subtle pink. Blankety works brillantly on my lips (my lip but way better). I dun even need a mirror for touchup.

Asian
NC20-25

Edit: 16 May 2014
It is still one of my fav, do not go wrong nude lipstick. If it does not work for you, try "cancelling" out the natural colour of your lip by using a lip concealer before applying lipstick of any colour. Colour stayed more true.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2013 11:37:00 PM More reviews by GraceMcC

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This my go-to nude, everyday, MLBB lipstick. I'm fair but on the warmer side (NC20). I'm fairly picky about what nudes lipstick I like to wear and this is the top for me. It was a very slight pink undertone which is what I look for in a nude lipstick. It's an "amplified" finish so the color payoff is great. A great dupe for this I've recently discovered is Loreal Colour Riche lipstick in "Fairest Nude"

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2013 7:30:00 PM More reviews by glitter65

This is def a beautiful nude beige with slight pink undertones, not peachy at all to me. I have dark hair, green eyes and tanned skin and needed a nude lipstick to compliment a smoky eye. Not something that looked like a concealer or a white out look mind you. This is my HG nude lip look. I paired it with stripdown liner and sinnamon gloss and it is the look I was searching high and low for. I love the texture of the lipstick as well, very creamy and forgiving of cracks and not drying. For reference I have used everything from EL, Lancome, Merle Norman, Nars, Christian Dior and this is my pick.. I see myself investing in further lipcolors from MAC, at $14 it's not much more than drug store brands.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2013 8:56:00 PM More reviews by adrenirushxaudri

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Favorite lipstick and I've got upwards of a hundred individual shades, this one is always the one that ends up on my lips. It's the very perfect nude/neutral lip for me. I'm pretty pale, NC15-NC20, seasonally. I've got tons of freckles and I've got dark hair. This lipstick totally sets off any look I'm trying to accomplish, be it a colorful eye or a neutral eye, or nothing else at all. The formula isn't drying but because it's not, it doesn't want to stick around for long. If it was any less pretty, I wouldn't like it for this reason but because it is just the right neutral nude, I can keep reapplying. It's a creamy consistency, little to no scent, and of course the sleek MAC packaging. Overall, this lipstick is one I won't mind paying for over and over again. It's a staple.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2013 9:17:00 PM More reviews by Lovemymakeup