MAC Blankety

4.1

castor oil, trioctydodecyl citrate, glyceryl triacetyl hydroxysterate, candellla wax, octydodecanol, silica, jojoba oil, beeswax, sesame oil, ozokerite, carnauba wax, cetyl ricinoleate, microcrystalline wax, ascorbyl palmitate, tocopherol, vanillin.

on 3/29/2014 5:50:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

My favourite MAC nude colour is this gorgeous shade Blankety. I have olive skin, so this shade is perfect as I find that MAC Creme D'Nude makes me look washed out. Blankety has a nice silky Amplified finish. First one I bought in Kirkcaldie & Stains (NZ) for NZ$40 which is quite expensive, compared to the 2nd time I bought it, in the USA $US15.

on 2/4/2014 5:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I'm a fair skin tone and this is my all time favorite nude lipstick ever. I stray away from the concealer nude lips that a lot of people love but this is the perfect combination of pink and brown. HOLY GRAIL. I hate using it because I don't want to run out. Love love love.

on 1/29/2014 12:24:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

PERFECT nude lip. I am super pale and this is my favorite lipstick. I wanted a nude lipstick so at first I bough Creme d'nude and it was horrible, looked like concealer. Now it's sitting in my 'makeup I don't use-but maybe one day' box. Blankety is perfect and there is nothing wrong with it!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

What a disappointment! I bought this 3 months ago after reading so many hyped up reviews, I wish I had never bought it! If you read my reviews, you'd know I love a light coverage, bronzed skin and natural lip look but Mac Blankety made me look ill, or like I had been dug up. Seriously, medium-dark skinned girls, save yourselves money! This looks like you have accidentally brushed foundation over your lips, it doesn not deliver the beautiful pink you see on hand swatches. The formula is typical of Mac, but it has this awful frosted look which looks incredibly cheap, so even fair girls may not be a fan. A cold toned nude, I'll stick to my Mac Freckltone from now on. Try before you buy girls....

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

What I got from this lipstick is that I adore amplified cremes, but couldn't make the shade work on me. The formula is perfect, creamy, glides on, moisturizing, doesn't emphasize lines or flakes on lips. The color is a nude with a bit of pink. My problem is that it has enough grey in it to make me look a little dead. Take out the grey and make it a pure nude pink and it would have been heaven. I can see how this works so great for other skin tones, but for pale redhead that I am, not so much. I wore this several times, each time hoping it would some how work this time. Alas it never did and I swapped it away finally. Still, fabulous formula.

on 12/18/2013 7:15:00 AM

Dear 1017, Quit trying this! No matter how soft pink toned the swatches you see online look, this looks like beige concealer lips on you...no matter what you do. Once you try it, you can never get it off fast enough. Quit making special trips to try it. Let it go. (Nw20, with mauvey lips, brown eyes, almost black hair).

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

Best Lipstick ever :D x

on 12/7/2013 9:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I'm obsessed with nude lipsticks and MAC makes the best. This is definitely a favorite..looks great with a bronze smokey eye and with some Christian Dior lip plumper on top. Definitely a favorite this fall for me!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I just love nude lippies and I wanted to add this one to the collection. I pair this up with a dark bronzy/pink lip liner which I smudge before applying the lipstick and then I apply a touch of clear lip gloss on top of it. I love it. This lippie is very opaque and it must be applied over well conditioned lips free of flakes or else it would look a hot spanking mess. I will definitely make a repeat buy on this color.

on 10/20/2013 1:25:00 AM

I feel like this is the perfect nude for fall, however, if you don't have the right skin tone, it could make you look washed out. The amplified creme finish is so moisturizing and creamy, and the color comes off opaque & lasts for hours. I love this shade& formula.

Popular Lipsticks