August 27, 2014 | 984 users online

Masks - LUSH - Cosmetic Warrior Mask

rated 2 of 5 on 8/28/2013 8:55:00 PM More reviews by sharkbaitmoohaha

I tried this mask yesterday and honestly, I did not notice any results. I have an oily forehead but I get dry around my mouth and cheeks. The mask did not irritate my skin, but it did not help my pimples either. In fact, i noticed some new pimples since. It has a nice texture but it smells absolutely DISGUSTING. I do not recommend this face mask for others with my skin type.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2013 1:08:00 PM More reviews by charl_x

I am a HUGE Lush Junkie. I suffer with acne prone skin, and I think the more natural the products, the more it helps, as you don't want to aggravate your skin. This is the only Lush face mask I have tried because I did quite a bit of research online before hand to see which one is best for me. I read some very positive reviews and I must say it is the mask now I always come back to! I continuously have a pot stored in the fridge! When I'm having a day where I wake up with bad skin, I simply put this on for approx. 30 mins (until it completely dries) and then wash off and my skin instantly looks a lot calmer & the size of my spots has decreased! It has an expiration date so I use this mask quite frequently (every other night) so I don't waste it, and I find that if I do that, my skin stays in quite good condition.
I highly recommend it. Plus if you take 5 empty pots back to Lush, you get a free face mask. So thats just an added bonus! I've seen quite a lot of people complaining about the smell but I have never noticed an over powering smell to it, although I use Apple Cider Vinegar as a toner so that is probably why! The smell of that is much worse!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2013 8:13:00 PM More reviews by beautygirl23

I think this is the creamiest mask Lush has. I have really oily skin with hormonal pimples (around my period) and I decided to try this mask. I love the texture of it since it wasn't so gritty. But I took off one lippie cause I felt some stinging and burning around my mouth but it went away.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/23/2013 10:41:00 AM More reviews by beautyybabee

I went into Lush hoping to find a nice face mask to take control of the little bits of acne around my face, after talking to the store associate she told me to try the cosmetic warrior mask. I've never tried a mask from Lush so I just decided to go for it, it was only $7, so what's the harm right? Well.... I WAS WRONG!!! This is probably the worst face mask I have ever tried! I came home to put it on right away, and after a couple days I started to break out badly, it was probably the worst I have ever broken out. I knew it was the face mask because nothing else in my skin routine had changed. So, I definitely do not recommend!!!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2013 11:18:00 AM More reviews by FusiaFever

I purchased this mask twice, when I lived near a Lush store. It is one of the more raved about products for acne-prone and oily skin. The drying effect is useful on those stubborn pimples and cystic acne. I used this when I had break outs. It works, though not better than Queen Helene or Aztec Healing Clay. It is less natural than the later and more costly than either.

I bought this mask more so for pampering and girl's nights than the effects. While it works, you can get cheaper masks that are more effective. The smell is great and it is sort of like the Coldstone Creamery of ice cream. I like watching them mix it together!

Overall, not my HG face mask. I like Lush store for what it is- once in a while splurge for fun. $6/tub mask for 1-3 months, if you keep it in the refrigerator. I might repurchase on whim again one day. I just stick with the drying masks, otherwise most work the same.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/26/2013 4:01:00 PM More reviews by vw1983

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Ive tried every single lush fresh mask out there, stored them in fridge, used them exactly as im supposed to, thrown them out when supposed to, but i have an allergic reaction to every single one, every single time, i just cannot use them, theres something in them that dosent agree with my sensitive skin :( does anyone else get this with the lush face masks at all? Definately wouldnt recommend for those with sensitive skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2013 6:23:00 PM More reviews by CheshireCat88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This face mask is great for break outs and when your skin just needs some perking up. It doesn't have the nicest smell but it does great for my skin so the smell doesn't bother me much.

I leave it on for around 10 minutes which by then its started to dry and crack, after washing it off my skin feels amazing and looks bright and fresh. Definitely worth a go, especially if you have combination skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2013 10:23:00 PM More reviews by jenn123321

This is the best mask I've ever used. It left my skin feeling so soft after the first use, and the day after my skin is noticeably less oily. As soon as you put it on, the smell is strong (smelled like wet dog to me) but you get over it quickly. I put it on every other night in part because the product has an expiration date. Overall,my skin has never felt so smooth and normal. I usually keep it on for 30 minutes, although leaving it on for 10 is enough. Will definitely buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2013 4:19:00 PM More reviews by Kariibex

After trying many face masks, the cosmetic warrior is one of my favorites. It leaves pores feeling much tighter, and is also great for trouble spots and oily areas. Though some may be deterred by the smell, it is not actually the garlic I find strong; it is the tea tree oil that is overpowering at times, but tolerable for 10 minutes. Overall, not a bad product.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2013 10:35:00 AM More reviews by Miss_January

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

You get what you pay for. A little less than $10 is not much for a small tub of great product. No issue with smell. Other reviewers are being a bit dramatic about it (you keep it on your face for a few minutes). But it in the store for optimum freshness.

Anyway, this helped clear up my cystic acne. I don't typically have bad breakouts, but when I get rather stressed some pores will become clogged and I can't extract anything. This mask also helped calm any inflamed skin I had and also helped fade some discoloration from old blemishes. The whole reason I bought it was to fade dark spots and it does that exceptionally well and overall brightens my face. It didn't aggravate a couple of dry patches I had neither. Tub packaging is always great so you can use all the product.