December 20, 2014 | 1581 users online

Masks - LUSH - Cosmetic Warrior Mask

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2014 12:41:00 PM More reviews by TeHNyboR

I like to use Cosmetic Warrior whenever I'm going through a bad breakout (usually during that TOTM) and this helps clear it up. It has tea tree oil in it, which works wonders on my spots, and calms down the redness I get from each one. My nose is also a fair bit rosier than the rest of my face, so slathering this stuff on helps tone that down as well. My only grievance is that the chunks in the mask can clog my sink when I rinse it off (my apartment complex is pushing 100, which means the plumbing's pretty old) but that's about it. Will continue to repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2013 1:22:00 AM More reviews by Cazuram

The only face mask that works on me. I've tried more than I can even count, including most of the lush ones and this is the not one that really works. Cupcake dries me out, love lettuce doesn't do anything, catastrophe makes me soft; this does everything. I have combination skin, that's usually clear but I did suffer from really bad acne in my early-to-mid teens, and still get some bad spots on my chin and cheek. And by bad I mean sore, bright red, hard bumps. And in one day of using this stuff I notice a huge difference in the redness, and size of the blemish. I couldn't thank this product enough! The smells awful, but ill happily out up with it for my skin. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2013 7:32:00 AM More reviews by Hiath

Probably one of my favourite face masks. I suffer terrible acne on my chin, I used this and the next morning I could already see a difference! It has all natural stuffs :P %100 organic, obviously because of the smell! Love this product, does the job however if you've never tried this I do warn you, it smells slightly like wet dog and mould. But as I said, this is because its a no-nonsense face mask. All good stuff. Highly recommend if your real into the effects of a mask rather than the smell and 'fun' of face masks.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2013 7:09:00 PM More reviews by Madamezoe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I simply LOVE this lush mask ! It's my favorite mask I have used for a long long time. I was looking for a new mask while shopping because of some breakouts. At first I was looking for a clinique mask but for some reasion couldn't find it. Then I just entered lush and after reading the label grab cosmetic warrior, and I'm glad I did it ! The smell and the color is not a problem for me at all, and I love the heavy texture. When I wash my face after doing the mask, my skin feels more softer and pimples seems more flat. It's sure that nothing is magic when you have some acne but this mask is just really working for me. I use it twice a week or more (everyday) sometimes when my skin really needs it. Never got redness or irritation from this mask and my skin is sensitive. Hope they never stop doing this product because I will buy this again and again !

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2013 7:58:00 AM More reviews by adrianamelie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Effect: It does make your face feel really, really clean. I have oily skin and this really strips off all oils. My face becomes very dry afterwards though, but nothing a little moisturizer can't fix! After the cream, your face will look sooooo clean it's crazy! After using the Catastrophe Cosmetic mask for a nice change, I broke out so bad and this was the only one that calmed it down in two applications (in one week). This is definitely for sensitive skin.

Consistency: Thick, creamy, slightly difficult to spread around the face. I end up having thick/thin patches around my face, so I tend to put thicker patches on my problem areas

Smell: It's not bad. Once you put it on your face, you can barely smell it. It's not a pleasant aroma but it's nice knowing that there's garlic and tea tree and eggs in it. Those three products REALLY help for your face. So there's a little smell for 10 minutes. Suck it up!

Overall: Will repurchase. Gives my face SUCH a clean feeling! I use this once a week until it expires (pretty quickly, I might add!)

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2013 1:19:00 AM More reviews by Khiandra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Black

To me, this mask was kinda so so. Used some when I was having a painful hormonal break out on my chin, and it didn't do too much as far as helping it go away any faster than usual. It did feel soothing on the area and took down the pain and swelling a bit though. It was hard to wash off and it smells like straight up raw eggs and tea tree oil on the face. Not a pleasent experience at all scent wise. I had been using it twice a day (morning/ night) only on my chin and I found it pretty decent. I would buy it again whenever I have another crisis. I couldn't imagine slathering this all over my face personally (stinky) but for a spot/ area treatment, I'd recommend.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/29/2013 1:19:00 PM More reviews by kcam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product did not work for me at all. I am on the Dermalogica Medibac system and I was finally starting to see results, but it was drying up my skin because of the spot treatment that came with it. I decided to give this mask a try & biggest mistake ever! I woke up with my forehead way more congested than usual and within that week I started breaking out with cystic acne from my temples to my chin area.This definitely was not for me!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/28/2013 8:55:00 PM More reviews by sharkbaitmoohaha

I tried this mask yesterday and honestly, I did not notice any results. I have an oily forehead but I get dry around my mouth and cheeks. The mask did not irritate my skin, but it did not help my pimples either. In fact, i noticed some new pimples since. It has a nice texture but it smells absolutely DISGUSTING. I do not recommend this face mask for others with my skin type.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2013 1:08:00 PM More reviews by charl_x

I am a HUGE Lush Junkie. I suffer with acne prone skin, and I think the more natural the products, the more it helps, as you don't want to aggravate your skin. This is the only Lush face mask I have tried because I did quite a bit of research online before hand to see which one is best for me. I read some very positive reviews and I must say it is the mask now I always come back to! I continuously have a pot stored in the fridge! When I'm having a day where I wake up with bad skin, I simply put this on for approx. 30 mins (until it completely dries) and then wash off and my skin instantly looks a lot calmer & the size of my spots has decreased! It has an expiration date so I use this mask quite frequently (every other night) so I don't waste it, and I find that if I do that, my skin stays in quite good condition.
I highly recommend it. Plus if you take 5 empty pots back to Lush, you get a free face mask. So thats just an added bonus! I've seen quite a lot of people complaining about the smell but I have never noticed an over powering smell to it, although I use Apple Cider Vinegar as a toner so that is probably why! The smell of that is much worse!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2013 8:13:00 PM More reviews by beautygirl23

I think this is the creamiest mask Lush has. I have really oily skin with hormonal pimples (around my period) and I decided to try this mask. I love the texture of it since it wasn't so gritty. But I took off one lippie cause I felt some stinging and burning around my mouth but it went away.