April 19, 2014 | 1888 users online

Masks - LUSH - Cosmetic Warrior Mask

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2013 6:23:00 PM More reviews by CheshireCat88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This face mask is great for break outs and when your skin just needs some perking up. It doesn't have the nicest smell but it does great for my skin so the smell doesn't bother me much.

I leave it on for around 10 minutes which by then its started to dry and crack, after washing it off my skin feels amazing and looks bright and fresh. Definitely worth a go, especially if you have combination skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2013 10:23:00 PM More reviews by jenn123321

This is the best mask I've ever used. It left my skin feeling so soft after the first use, and the day after my skin is noticeably less oily. As soon as you put it on, the smell is strong (smelled like wet dog to me) but you get over it quickly. I put it on every other night in part because the product has an expiration date. Overall,my skin has never felt so smooth and normal. I usually keep it on for 30 minutes, although leaving it on for 10 is enough. Will definitely buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2013 4:19:00 PM More reviews by Kariibex

After trying many face masks, the cosmetic warrior is one of my favorites. It leaves pores feeling much tighter, and is also great for trouble spots and oily areas. Though some may be deterred by the smell, it is not actually the garlic I find strong; it is the tea tree oil that is overpowering at times, but tolerable for 10 minutes. Overall, not a bad product.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2013 10:35:00 AM More reviews by Miss_January

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

You get what you pay for. A little less than $10 is not much for a small tub of great product. No issue with smell. Other reviewers are being a bit dramatic about it (you keep it on your face for a few minutes). But it in the store for optimum freshness.

Anyway, this helped clear up my cystic acne. I don't typically have bad breakouts, but when I get rather stressed some pores will become clogged and I can't extract anything. This mask also helped calm any inflamed skin I had and also helped fade some discoloration from old blemishes. The whole reason I bought it was to fade dark spots and it does that exceptionally well and overall brightens my face. It didn't aggravate a couple of dry patches I had neither. Tub packaging is always great so you can use all the product.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/22/2012 9:34:00 AM More reviews by lilmi

Ingredients: Kaolin, Fresh Green Grapes, Fresh Free Range Eggs, Honey, Cornstarch, Glycerine, Fresh Garlic, Tea Tree Oil, *Limonene, Perfume

My skin type: Sometimes sensitive, Combination (Oily T-Zone, Dry Cheeks), Blemish prone.

Price: 5.95 for 75g.

Maybe it was just the one I recieved but I could barely smell the garlic in this, the tea tree seemed to be the most obvious scent. It is a little over-powering but not eye-watering.
When my mask arrived I was really surprised at the size, for 6 I thought the tub might be a bit bigger but the contents really does go a long way. It would last through 6-8 uses I reckon, depending on how thickly you prefer to apply it.
I haven't noticed a huge difference in my blemishes but it did make my skin feel softer and my complexion look a little bit brighter. My spots didn't magically shrink overnight but the next day they did seem less angry.

In terms of storage, you must keep it in the fridge and there'll be a use by date on it anyway (usually around a month from the date it was made)

I wouldn't mind purchasing it again but I am keen to try out the other lush masks first.

My only real gripe with it is that it contains perfume. It doesn't exactly do wonders for the skin. I feel it's unneccesary especially as everyone reports just smelling garlic and/or tea tree anyway.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2012 8:13:00 PM More reviews by Tinkerjane

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I think the smell is absolutely fine, it isn't offensive at all! I've gone through one tub of this and got 10 uses out of this. Yes it is expensive for what it is, but seeing as got 10 uses out of it I now think it is worth the price. I left the mask on for 20-30 mins till it dried and then hopendinto the shower. My face feels so soft everytime I use this and I think my very few spots go down in size after every use.
I will buy this again, but i'm trying to go through 5 packaged lush products so I get this for free when I return them.
Keep it in the fridge; I used mine within 4 weeks and it didn't go moldy unlike the love lettuce I had which went moldy within 2 weeks even though it was kept in the fridge.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/18/2012 9:29:00 PM More reviews by fragiles0ng

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The smell is strong, but garlic and tea tree oil don't bother me. This calms my skin and brings stuff to the surface easily. I had a cystic acne spot that was just under the surface for weeks, and having this mask on for 10min brought it to a head. The amount you get for $6.95 is great, but having such a short expiration date means I don't always use it up. Speaking from experience, it will mold in the fridge if left too long after the expiration date.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2012 3:34:00 PM More reviews by Zena89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

I Like this face mask. After becoming pregnant and my skin changing from a med-dry skin type to oily, this mask has really helped control the breakouts associated with pregnancy.

I would recommend it for oily skin.

the ONLY drawback is that as it's a 'fresh' product you have to keep it cool/refrigerated meaning it's not a great travel companion. In addition, The SA told me to use only a little per time, but with the expiry date being within one month of being bought, i have to throw away half the small package now (2 months after the expiry date) :-(

rated 3 of 5 on 10/12/2012 12:09:00 AM More reviews by smicka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Got this today, opened it and the smell was so horrid it was hard to stand even putting it and leaving it on my face. To it's credit though, it did an awesome job and my face felt smooth and clean after using it, but the smell was just awful.

Probably would not buy again just due to the fact that it was hard to even stand having it on my face because the scent was so strong.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2012 8:44:00 PM More reviews by beachgal14

I love everything about this product...except the smell!!! I love how the mask draws out all the dirt from my pores and makes everything come to the surface (making it easier to remove)! The tea tree oil does not irritate my skin at all but the SMELL is just horrid. I smell the garlic more than the tea tree oil and honey. Because of the smell, I won't be repurchasing but it works great!