October 20, 2014 | 1912 users online

Masks - LUSH - Cosmetic Warrior Mask

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2013 7:58:00 AM More reviews by adrianamelie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Effect: It does make your face feel really, really clean. I have oily skin and this really strips off all oils. My face becomes very dry afterwards though, but nothing a little moisturizer can't fix! After the cream, your face will look sooooo clean it's crazy! After using the Catastrophe Cosmetic mask for a nice change, I broke out so bad and this was the only one that calmed it down in two applications (in one week). This is definitely for sensitive skin.

Consistency: Thick, creamy, slightly difficult to spread around the face. I end up having thick/thin patches around my face, so I tend to put thicker patches on my problem areas

Smell: It's not bad. Once you put it on your face, you can barely smell it. It's not a pleasant aroma but it's nice knowing that there's garlic and tea tree and eggs in it. Those three products REALLY help for your face. So there's a little smell for 10 minutes. Suck it up!

Overall: Will repurchase. Gives my face SUCH a clean feeling! I use this once a week until it expires (pretty quickly, I might add!)

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2013 1:19:00 AM More reviews by Khiandra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Black

To me, this mask was kinda so so. Used some when I was having a painful hormonal break out on my chin, and it didn't do too much as far as helping it go away any faster than usual. It did feel soothing on the area and took down the pain and swelling a bit though. It was hard to wash off and it smells like straight up raw eggs and tea tree oil on the face. Not a pleasent experience at all scent wise. I had been using it twice a day (morning/ night) only on my chin and I found it pretty decent. I would buy it again whenever I have another crisis. I couldn't imagine slathering this all over my face personally (stinky) but for a spot/ area treatment, I'd recommend.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/29/2013 1:19:00 PM More reviews by kcam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product did not work for me at all. I am on the Dermalogica Medibac system and I was finally starting to see results, but it was drying up my skin because of the spot treatment that came with it. I decided to give this mask a try & biggest mistake ever! I woke up with my forehead way more congested than usual and within that week I started breaking out with cystic acne from my temples to my chin area.This definitely was not for me!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/28/2013 8:55:00 PM More reviews by sharkbaitmoohaha

I tried this mask yesterday and honestly, I did not notice any results. I have an oily forehead but I get dry around my mouth and cheeks. The mask did not irritate my skin, but it did not help my pimples either. In fact, i noticed some new pimples since. It has a nice texture but it smells absolutely DISGUSTING. I do not recommend this face mask for others with my skin type.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2013 1:08:00 PM More reviews by charl_x

I am a HUGE Lush Junkie. I suffer with acne prone skin, and I think the more natural the products, the more it helps, as you don't want to aggravate your skin. This is the only Lush face mask I have tried because I did quite a bit of research online before hand to see which one is best for me. I read some very positive reviews and I must say it is the mask now I always come back to! I continuously have a pot stored in the fridge! When I'm having a day where I wake up with bad skin, I simply put this on for approx. 30 mins (until it completely dries) and then wash off and my skin instantly looks a lot calmer & the size of my spots has decreased! It has an expiration date so I use this mask quite frequently (every other night) so I don't waste it, and I find that if I do that, my skin stays in quite good condition.
I highly recommend it. Plus if you take 5 empty pots back to Lush, you get a free face mask. So thats just an added bonus! I've seen quite a lot of people complaining about the smell but I have never noticed an over powering smell to it, although I use Apple Cider Vinegar as a toner so that is probably why! The smell of that is much worse!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2013 8:13:00 PM More reviews by beautygirl23

I think this is the creamiest mask Lush has. I have really oily skin with hormonal pimples (around my period) and I decided to try this mask. I love the texture of it since it wasn't so gritty. But I took off one lippie cause I felt some stinging and burning around my mouth but it went away.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/23/2013 10:41:00 AM More reviews by beautyybabee

I went into Lush hoping to find a nice face mask to take control of the little bits of acne around my face, after talking to the store associate she told me to try the cosmetic warrior mask. I've never tried a mask from Lush so I just decided to go for it, it was only $7, so what's the harm right? Well.... I WAS WRONG!!! This is probably the worst face mask I have ever tried! I came home to put it on right away, and after a couple days I started to break out badly, it was probably the worst I have ever broken out. I knew it was the face mask because nothing else in my skin routine had changed. So, I definitely do not recommend!!!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2013 11:18:00 AM More reviews by FusiaFever

I purchased this mask twice, when I lived near a Lush store. It is one of the more raved about products for acne-prone and oily skin. The drying effect is useful on those stubborn pimples and cystic acne. I used this when I had break outs. It works, though not better than Queen Helene or Aztec Healing Clay. It is less natural than the later and more costly than either.

I bought this mask more so for pampering and girl's nights than the effects. While it works, you can get cheaper masks that are more effective. The smell is great and it is sort of like the Coldstone Creamery of ice cream. I like watching them mix it together!

Overall, not my HG face mask. I like Lush store for what it is- once in a while splurge for fun. $6/tub mask for 1-3 months, if you keep it in the refrigerator. I might repurchase on whim again one day. I just stick with the drying masks, otherwise most work the same.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/26/2013 4:01:00 PM More reviews by vw1983

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Ive tried every single lush fresh mask out there, stored them in fridge, used them exactly as im supposed to, thrown them out when supposed to, but i have an allergic reaction to every single one, every single time, i just cannot use them, theres something in them that dosent agree with my sensitive skin :( does anyone else get this with the lush face masks at all? Definately wouldnt recommend for those with sensitive skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2013 6:23:00 PM More reviews by CheshireCat88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This face mask is great for break outs and when your skin just needs some perking up. It doesn't have the nicest smell but it does great for my skin so the smell doesn't bother me much.

I leave it on for around 10 minutes which by then its started to dry and crack, after washing it off my skin feels amazing and looks bright and fresh. Definitely worth a go, especially if you have combination skin.