November 23, 2014 | 1565 users online

Styling Products - TiGi - Bed Head Headrush Shine Adrenaline

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2010 1:10:00 PM More reviews by CarrieLynnJ

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am on my 3rd bottle of this. I wash my hair every 3-4 days with a mix of WEN and HairOne and I use this along with Fredrick Fekkai dry shampoo to freshen up. This has a wonderful scent and it glossens my hair up beautifully. A little goes a long LOOOOOOONG way. You definately do not want to saturate with this. I flip my mid back long hair over my head and mist this on and flip back over and no touching after that. LOVE it, will definately repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2010 2:10:00 PM More reviews by biancastefani

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this from my hair salon after my stylist used it on my hair for the first time. I instantly saw how shiny and lush my hair looked, and when I touched it, it felt so silky and smooth!

It cost me just under 10, but lasted me about a year of every-other-day use, so it was well worth the price.

The main reason I use this product is for the days that I use dry shampoo. If you - like me - find that your hair looks dull and lacks the healthy, lustre of newly washed hair, a spritz of this revives my locks, without making them look greasy.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2010 9:53:00 AM More reviews by Sianyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm currently on my second bottle of this, and it's pretty good. Gives a lovely shine to my hair, and the smell is to die for.
If you're looking for a shine spray that delivers a huge amount of gloss, then this probably wouldnt live up to that. My hair colour has lots of natural shine and i only use expensive products throughout my hair routine so i don't really need a mega shiney spray.
I'd certainly give this a go though, plus if your hair is in good condition you would be able to lightly use straightening irons over it, it makes the hair really sleek then! =]

rated 2 of 5 on 4/16/2010 3:08:00 AM More reviews by herbina77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I found this pretty useless. Although it does smell very nice, I didn't find it giving my hair much shine. Otherwise it would be a nice product since the mist is very fine which is not the case with many shine sprays.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2010 12:24:00 PM More reviews by misshayley

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Gives amazing shine, and smells gorgeous with no stickyness or nasty cripsy hair. I think this product does exactly what it says on the can and just delievers lovely shiney hair. It is expensive but as it is an aerosol it lasts a long time. This is one of my favourite bedhead products and I hate that it took so long to find it. I like this more than shine junkie which went gunky and horrible after a short time. good product. x

rated 3 of 5 on 3/22/2010 2:26:00 AM More reviews by iLoveU

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I didn't think it did anything for my hair, and also i didn't see any shine in my hair.. but i love the smell..

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2010 6:24:00 AM More reviews by hippihanna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Smell gorgeos but not the best shining spray for that price, loreal has some gloss spray for 70% less that price that works the same.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2010 3:13:00 PM More reviews by NARSaddiction

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Have tried a lot of shine sprays but always come back to this one. My hairdresser always uses this one aswell. Its realy fine and light but makes my blonde hair shine brilliantly. Its a little more expensive than most brands but I always manage to find cheap multi buys on ebay.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/3/2010 8:35:00 PM More reviews by Annyutka

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Hmmm...this is kinda hard to rate for me.

I bought this at the salon after my (awesome!) stylist used it on my hair and I liked the results - no greasiness, shiny, smells really nice, etc. Since I have very fine and relatively thin hair (but a lot of it!), it can easily make it greasy if I spray too much on it. Less is more, when it comes to this product and my hair cuticle and structure. Although it gives great shine and the product seems to last FOREVER (I bought this a year ago and I've only killed about 1/4 of the can!), I can't help thinking that there's probably something better out there for me...or maybe not?

When it comes to buying it again, I think I would if it was on sale or free :)) but probably wouldn't if it was at the normal price. Hence, I selected "No". Wish "Maybe" existed.

One thing: Perhaps I misunderstood my stylist but she said something about using it as a protectant for heat styling. I can't see how that would be good thing since it is labeled "Flammable" right on the back, and plus, it seems like the ingredients could be damaging when put under an iron or something. Haven't tried it since I'm probably just WRONG about what Miss Stylist said...Anyone care to clarify this discrepancy? Anyone know?

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2010 9:36:00 AM More reviews by DreamtOf

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

HG shine spray. perfect amount of shine without buildup or making my hair look oily. smells AMAZING. seriously. i could huff the stuff. (i won't.) the aerosol nozzle allows for the perfect stream of product to be dispensed. doesn't clog like hairspray. highly recommend for a shine spray. for reference, i have thick, wavy hair that i straighten.