TiGi Bed Head Headrush Shine Adrenaline

3.9

Alcohol Denat. (SD Alcohol 40), Isobutane, Cyclomethicone, PropaneC12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Dimethicone Copolyol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Parfum (Fragrance), Limonene, PEG-8 Methicone, Ethyl Ester of Hydrolyzed Silk, Propylene Glycol, Phytantriol.

on 8/29/2010 1:31:00 AM

I love the smell and ease of this products. I spray it all over my hair after styling and brush it throught hte ends. It doesnt make my hair SOO shiny but it makes it smell awesome and it gives a really nice sheen to it. It also makes my brunette locks reflect light well too. I love the smell and would probably continue to purchase just for that!

on 7/6/2010 1:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I am on my 3rd bottle of this. I wash my hair every 3-4 days with a mix of WEN and HairOne and I use this along with Fredrick Fekkai dry shampoo to freshen up. This has a wonderful scent and it glossens my hair up beautifully. A little goes a long LOOOOOOONG way. You definately do not want to saturate with this. I flip my mid back long hair over my head and mist this on and flip back over and no touching after that. LOVE it, will definately repurchase.

on 4/18/2010 9:53:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I'm currently on my second bottle of this, and it's pretty good. Gives a lovely shine to my hair, and the smell is to die for.
If you're looking for a shine spray that delivers a huge amount of gloss, then this probably wouldnt live up to that. My hair colour has lots of natural shine and i only use expensive products throughout my hair routine so i don't really need a mega shiney spray.
I'd certainly give this a go though, plus if your hair is in good condition you would be able to lightly use straightening irons over it, it makes the hair really sleek then! =]

on 4/16/2010 3:08:00 AM

I found this pretty useless. Although it does smell very nice, I didn't find it giving my hair much shine. Otherwise it would be a nice product since the mist is very fine which is not the case with many shine sprays.

on 4/8/2010 12:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Gives amazing shine, and smells gorgeous with no stickyness or nasty cripsy hair. I think this product does exactly what it says on the can and just delievers lovely shiney hair. It is expensive but as it is an aerosol it lasts a long time. This is one of my favourite bedhead products and I hate that it took so long to find it. I like this more than shine junkie which went gunky and horrible after a short time. good product. x

on 3/22/2010 2:26:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I didn't think it did anything for my hair, and also i didn't see any shine in my hair.. but i love the smell..

on 3/10/2010 6:24:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Smell gorgeos but not the best shining spray for that price, loreal has some gloss spray for 70% less that price that works the same.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Have tried a lot of shine sprays but always come back to this one. My hairdresser always uses this one aswell. Its realy fine and light but makes my blonde hair shine brilliantly. Its a little more expensive than most brands but I always manage to find cheap multi buys on ebay.

on 3/3/2010 8:35:00 PM

Hmmm...this is kinda hard to rate for me.

I bought this at the salon after my (awesome!) stylist used it on my hair and I liked the results - no greasiness, shiny, smells really nice, etc. Since I have very fine and relatively thin hair (but a lot of it!), it can easily make it greasy if I spray too much on it. Less is more, when it comes to this product and my hair cuticle and structure. Although it gives great shine and the product seems to last FOREVER (I bought this a year ago and I've only killed about 1/4 of the can!), I can't help thinking that there's probably something better out there for me...or maybe not?

When it comes to buying it again, I think I would if it was on sale or free :)) but probably wouldn't if it was at the normal price. Hence, I selected "No". Wish "Maybe" existed.

One thing: Perhaps I misunderstood my stylist but she said something about using it as a protectant for heat styling. I can't see how that would be good thing since it is labeled "Flammable" right on the back, and plus, it seems like the ingredients could be damaging when put under an iron or something. Haven't tried it since I'm probably just WRONG about what Miss Stylist said...Anyone care to clarify this discrepancy? Anyone know?

on 2/28/2010 9:36:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

HG shine spray. perfect amount of shine without buildup or making my hair look oily. smells AMAZING. seriously. i could huff the stuff. (i won't.) the aerosol nozzle allows for the perfect stream of product to be dispensed. doesn't clog like hairspray. highly recommend for a shine spray. for reference, i have thick, wavy hair that i straighten.