December 20, 2014 | 1699 users online

Scrubs - Alba Botanica - Sea Enzyme Facial Scrub

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2010 10:46:00 PM More reviews by shannon02013

I bought this at a drugstore buyout for about $3, and man it's worth so much more! I love this brand. The scrub was a very gentle exfoliator yet still did its job. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who has sensitive skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2010 9:34:00 PM More reviews by Nessachan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

One of my favorite masks. I use this mask at least three times a week. The smell isn't too overpowering and the tingly sensation isn't too uncomfortable. This is a product I can feel working. I use it three nights a week and wake up to smooth skin. Would totally buy again

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2010 1:43:00 AM More reviews by keim

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I used this scrub the first time today and I quite liked it. Before I used it I had flaky skin on my forehead but after I scrubbed with this the flaky skin on my fore head went away. I'm on the search for a gentle exfoliator because my skin is extremely sensitive and very dry. Alba sea enzyme scrub did not leave my skin feeling tight or drier. I like the scent but it might be to perfume-y for people who don't like that type of thing.

I will give an update after I've used it for a month.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2010 10:12:00 AM More reviews by pisces31919

This is the perfect facial scrub!!! No big chunky grains that can damage your skin. Very fine grains that actually exfoliate your skin. Leaves skin fresh ansd smooth. I'm definately looking foward to trying their entire line of products!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2010 10:01:00 AM More reviews by elizsafox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this scrub. It is fine grade so as not to "tear up" your face and this makes it a gentle scrub. It has a very mild smell and feels good when you apply it. You can immediately see a difference after using it. I use this at least once a week and it has lasted me a long time.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2009 2:58:00 AM More reviews by KaiserMimiVII

Good scrub. It only takes a very small amount for an entire face. This is a very gritty scrub, no synthetic micro beads here! However, the grits are very very fine, the overall sensation is quite nice. I'm pretty sad that I can't find this in stores anymore.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2009 9:21:00 PM More reviews by etherealnotes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

It has many small beads that do a gentle yet thorough job of exfoliating. It beats all of the Neutrogena scrubs. Dead skin cells lead to acne. I use once a day to prevent acne and my foundation goes on smoothly. This saves my face!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2009 8:29:00 PM More reviews by cloroxcowgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have been shopping around for a new facial scrub, after using Burt's Bees Peach and Willowbark scrub for over a year, I liked it but found it was a little too abrasive. Enter Alba Botanica Sea Enzyme Scrub - thanks to the good reviews on MUA I picked up this scrub today. So far I like it a lot. The small size of the grains makes it much less abrasive on sensitive skin. Although package says that its designed for dry skin, it isn't overly moisturizing and my combo skin seems to be reacting fine to it. My skin is smooth, soft and glowing. For sensitive skin I would recommend using it once a week. Great product! EDIT: So I am almost done with this product now and though I still like it and would recommend it I think I will try the AB Pineapple Enzyme Scrub next since I am looking for a super gentle fruit acid exfoliator. This is still a very good scrub, but I have sensitive skin and while this is much less harsh than most others I've tried it still can be too abrasive on my skin. Also the fragrance is very floral which I'm not particularly fond of. So I will be moving on to another scrub after I finish this one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2009 9:54:00 PM More reviews by sarahcurll

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

this left my face being rejeuvenated, and glowing. very smooth and light. even for my oily acne pourous face.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2009 3:29:00 AM More reviews by sbprincess21

Sooo far, I am liking, not loving this product (yet). I have been using it for about 2 weeks now. At first, I really thought it was a dud, until I realized that I needed to scrub with this gently for at least 5-10 mins instead of the simple 1-2 mins I was doing at first. After 5-10 mins, my skin is SUPER soft and looks more even and toned. Even my pores seem to shrink a little, and the last time I even noticed that some blackheads on my nose had disappeared too. I do like this better than St. Ives Apricot scrub just because it isn't as harsh, and I think it makes my skin even softer and leaves my skin glow-something St. Ives never did for me. It is not the best I've tried, so I like it for now but I will probably move on afterwards to see what else is out there.