Curel Ultra Healing Daily Moisture Therapy Lotion

4.6

Water, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl PG Hydroxyethyl Palmitamide, Isopropyl Palmitate, Shea Butter, Avena Sativa Meal Extract (Oat), Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Extract, Orange Oil, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Acacia Senegal Gum, Gelatin, DMDM Hydantoin

on 3/5/2012 2:16:00 AM

I love this lotion. I got a sample size and in an emergency had to use it on my face. It says right on the back of it that it is safe for face use and I noticed 12 hours later that my face was still moisturized! I have never met a face cream that does that. I got a large bottle for all over use and I really feel that this lotion lasts a long time, longer than pretty much any other lotion I've used. And Im 33 yrs old and a product junkie, so....you do the math.

on 11/18/2011 4:37:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a winner - dirt cheap & does the job. During colder months my hands crack and bleed and I wanted to find a cheaper alternative to my Cerave cream. I just slather this on my hands at night, bear with the odd citrusy smell, let it absorb and slather on some more. It prepares my hands from the cold the next day and helps heal any existing cracks. I love you, you have a permanent place on my nightstand and in my heart. :]

on 11/16/2011 2:13:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I just started using this last month. Had (2) $1 off coupons for any size, any kind of Curel, so picked up (2), $.99, 1 oz. tubes to keep in my purses. This lotion absolutely flabbergasted me with how great it worked. I soon knew this was too good to be only a hand lotion used once in while when out. It's not so much as a lotion but falls almost into an oinment when 1st applying.
I now bought a bottle of it. I love how it makes my hands feel especially that I have very dry, cracked, sore cuticles and skin around my nail beds from excessive gardening(do wear gloves while doing it though), and too many mani changes. (the remover is very irritating). I use Acetone remover even though I don't have acrylic nails because I hate the time it takes to remove a complete, especially dark mani.
This lotion is very healing and has made my sore cuticles and nail skin no longer hurting for the 1st time in ages. They've actually healed up and my hands are as soft as a baby's.
I also use this on my feet and legs. It's replaced my habit of 'ped-egging' my feet every month or so and then wearing vaseline under my socks to bed a couple nights a wk. to keep my feet smooth.{SO ROMANTIC FOR THE DH.lol} This lotion does it all so will continue buying this forever. Plus, the price is very reasonable. continued >>

on 9/26/2011 2:59:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

It's kind of extreme to say, but my life practically revolves around this stuff. I have eczema, and extremely dry and sensitive skin. I have been this way all of my life, if I don't moisturize every single day after every time I get wet I will be in so much pain that I just won't want to move. I have tried almost every lotion that is out there. Even if they work, they usually won't work for very long. The rest I'm allergic to. I have been using Curel Ultra Healing for about 5 years now, going through a bottle a week. I would be a mess without it. It dries pretty quickly, but the amount I have to put on does take a little bit. But it will work all day for me. I will need more the next morning, but that is the nature of my skin. The only thing I complain about is the price. In my area it goes for about 9 bucks a bottle. Going through 1 a week puts me at about 470 bucks a year on just lotion...luckily, it goes on sale every once in a while, so if you go through it like I do or need something as often as I do, buy as many bottles as you can when it goes on sale!!

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

This is the first bottle I've ever purchased of this and I *really* like it. It has nice slip, isn't too thick and absorbs easily without feeling greasy. It has a very light orange-y scent but it fades almost Immediately and doesn't clash with perfume. It moisturizes my very skin wonderfully. Without proper moisture, my skin feels rough and bumpy. After 2 or 3 days of using this twice a day, my skin is very smooth. It works well on my elbows, knees, and feet after I exfoliate. I will definitely repurchase this. Great find at a decent price!

This lotion is really really great for use in the winter time. I use the regular unscented lotion for all other times of the month, but when it gets a little dryer outside this lotion is a must have. It's not greasy, it's got a great smell (not too strong, just a clean smell) and it really really does what it says it's going to do. It is truly therapy to dry skin.

on 7/1/2011 12:11:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse

Pros
Light citrus scent that does go away in minutes
does not feel sticky
makes my skin smooth and keeps me moisturized until next shower time
great!

on 4/13/2011 11:01:00 AM

I wish I have discovered this product earlier. The skin on my legs is very dry, it looks almost like snake scale. I have tried so many products, oils and none of them really helped. After using this for a few days however, I have noticed a different!!!

Pros:
1. It works.
2. It has a very pleasant slight orangie scent to it, but it only lasts a few seconds.
3. It get absorbed very quickly and doesn't leave you skin greasy, unlike other moisturizers, and it feels like you don't have any thing on.

Cons:
The texture is not exactly a lotion, but more like a cream. And it can be kindda hard to spread sometimes.

on 4/6/2011 4:35:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I've used this for years! I love it. I have eczema and extremely dry skin and this lotion is by far the best I've used. It moisturizes all day and doesn't leave any greasy residue. My skin just soaks this up. I also use this on my face daily. No clogged pores or breakouts. HG for life!

on 3/29/2011 6:23:00 PM

I have had dry skin that no matter what I use, vitamins I take-no matter what-stays dry. I have recently been diagnosed with Lupus and my skin has been even drier with rashes, etc. I have tried so many types of products for my bath for afterwards-this has been a Godsend. It really does what it says, and although I would need to be consistent with it, it really does stay moisturized for 24 hours. The best product I have found-love it!