December 19, 2014 | 1542 users online

Bronzers - NARS - Laguna

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2014 7:20:00 PM More reviews by ellen1159

Like the product, the shade is a little too yellow/brown for my pink-toned skin. Like the texture, the color payoff and blendability. Good quality.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/11/2014 9:40:00 AM More reviews by kaitaritz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was disappointed with this product and don't understand all the glowing reviews. It was ok. The colour goes on a bit patchy for me, and worst of all the product shattered and I lost half of it when I dropped it on carpet a while ago. Pretty disappointing.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2014 4:48:00 PM More reviews by Jen283

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Ah, Laguna. I absolutely love this bronzer, especially in the summer. It's perfect for "contouring" but with a big powder brush to get a soft defined and bronzey look. The color is very natural and adds warmth to the face. It was so bittersweet when I hit pan because I love it so much and it is pricey to repurchase! Technically, you "shouldn't" use this as a contour because it isn't matte or cool toned, but the shimmer doesn't really show up on the skin and it isn't so warm that you can't contour with it. I like the packaging a lot besides the fact that it attracts dirt. Overall this is my favorite bronzer out of the 4 I own.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/4/2014 11:52:00 PM More reviews by margomiller

I had heard soo many good things about this bronzer so I decided to splurge and buy it. After hitting pan, I can really say in the time I owned it I was not that impressed, maybe because I had higher expectations. The color is barely noticeable, and not in a "pretty, natural" kinda way. Barely noticeable like crappy quality. If you already have extremely sculpted cheekbones and perfectly defined nose, you might like this. Any other girl looking for a way to achieve that beautifully sculpted look- this bronzer is not for you.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2014 8:11:00 PM More reviews by Taylorm3

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

this really worked for me. it brightened up my face without looking over done.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/25/2014 3:13:00 PM More reviews by makeupjenn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

this product was extremely not pigmented, neither the blush nor the bronzer in the set were. I put the bronzer on a few times hoping maybe it just looked bad at home. but once I looked in the mirror anywhere else I looked pale. i tried bronzing and contouring with the Laguna and it barely showed. The orgasm blush wasn't much better imo, it also barely showed. although it did have a nice very light shimmer. I bought this bronzer in the mini set with the orgasm blush. I've never really been a big fan of nars and after purchasing this product of 2, I have no desire to buy a nars blush or Laguna again. will return this product ASAP.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2014 2:52:00 PM More reviews by courtneygardiner

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Because of being really pale, I've been scared to enter the world of bronzing. I went to my nearest Nars counter and just tested this on the back of my hand, was pleasantly surprised about the colour so the assistant tried it on me.
The results were instantly evident, I look less pale and washed out, I look glowy, golden and 'bronzed'. Love how it brings out my cheek bones and collar bones. Packaging is lovely and modern, a large pan of product, a reasonable price for a high end brand with a good amount of quality product. This has made me glad I dared to enter the world of bronzing, i am yet to try contouring.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2014 10:28:00 PM More reviews by peggytsui

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a really great bronzer. My skin is around NC20-25, and it works brilliantly as a contour, or just for warming up my complexion. It gives you this sort of bronzy glow, the shade is just perfect, and you get so much product. Perfect summer product.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2014 2:25:00 AM More reviews by Deedianne

I love all NARS products and this one is no exception! Great for a hint of colour, blusher, contour and overall powder. I am warm toned and love how the colour comes out on my tan skin, it's so pigmented with shimmer that gives off a nice glow. I bought laguna over a year ago and I still have so much product left. A must have in any make up bag!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2014 3:06:00 PM More reviews by madcancer7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Black

Best bronzer for contouring! I use this solely for contouring as its the perfect colour for my NC30 with yellow undertones. Its not too dark which is great as I can slowly build up. I can use this as an all over bronzer but I prefer slightly orangely bronzers for that purpose.

Only complain is the packaging, I never like Nars packaging ever because of their material, it just gets sticky and gross overtime.