August 23, 2014 | 1016 users online

Cleansers - Clean & Clear - Morning Burst Facial Cleanser

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 7/29/2013 2:40:00 PM More reviews by NicxNicolee

This product smells like Dish Soap. Like those scented Orange dish soaps. I bought this because a Youtuber said that it worked really well and this was on sale for $4.99 and it comes with a small tube of Moisturizing gel. Both made my face flakier and a lot more dry than usual. Packaging is great because it has a Pump and it locks but it's just too harsh on my Face and I don't think the beads do anything. And the scent really bothers me :\ But the Moisturizing Gel though, it smells wonderful but just like the cleanser, it just doesn't work and it made my Face super dry.

Pros:
1. The Pump and it Locks
2. It comes with a Small tube of Hydrating Gel

Cons:
1. Made my Face flakier and drier than ever
2. It smells like Dish soap which bothers me a lot
3. Hydrating Gel stings on the face
4. It's slippery on the face when I try to rinse it off

rated 2 of 5 on 7/9/2013 6:26:00 PM More reviews by Dcyrly

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

While this product wasn't expensive, i rated it as too expensive. I got it for about $8 and i thought that was fine but it didn't do much for my skin. I found that it didn't seem to absorb into my pores or do much of what was advertised, and i hated the smell. Thumbs down. Go with nuetrogena.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2013 12:46:00 AM More reviews by FusiaFever

This cleanser sells for $7 at Walgreens, CVS, or Target. It is useful for those who want to prevent acne break outs or with minimal acne. Not really a product that is going to give you that major transformation, just for minor acne and blemishes. For that purpose, it definitely works. It will tinge a bit on lathering your face and dry out acne.

It really smells like citrus, in a good way. It will wake you up in the morning and leave you feeling fresh.

Now for the CONS, I don't like some of the ingredients being Sodium Laureth Sulfate and TALC!!! In studies referenced, talc is associated with lung cancer, skin cancer,and ovarian cancer.

Cons outweigh the pros, I do not recommend this product due to talc content. With so many other comparable cleansers on the market, it is not necessary to wash my face with TALC every morning.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/13/2013 1:59:00 PM More reviews by thebeautyqueen0118

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have the generic brand version of this product. I absolutely love this product! It really helped my dry skin. But after looking at the ingredients, I did a double check about how much I loved it. 5 parabens? Plus fragrance? I am certainly not repurchasing this. It has very harsh non-natural ingredients that can be harming to the skin after several bottles. The product itself is great, but if you are some one who likes natural products, this is not for you.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2013 3:59:00 PM More reviews by BeautyByKat

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this product. My mom bought it randomly just so my sister & I can try it out, and we fell in love immediately. I use it every morning and it really does wake you up! My skin is a lot clearer as well as my sisters, whose acne is much worse than mine. The price is very affordable and it smells great as well. I did give it 4 stars however, because I get blemishes here & there even if I use the product, however it still works for the most part. I recommend it to everyone!!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/21/2013 4:42:00 AM More reviews by hyukluv3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I would give this stars based solely on the fact that I like how this feels. It is fresh and smells nice, and it makes my face feel clean. However, I only bought this because I ran out of my eucerin redness relief face wash ( I have Rosacea) and this was on sale at target. Huge mistake. I just realized a couple days ago after using this for 3 months or so that it is the cause for my redness flare ups and dry skin with bumps. Also, another review mentioned dryness and flaking around the hairline, yeah me too. So absolutely no for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/14/2013 5:09:00 AM More reviews by HelenaReviews

I like the price of this face wash, and it certainly is nice and refreshing (living up to its name), but in all honesty I feel like it doesn't do a great job of actually cleaning my face, and afterwards leaves my skin feeling really tight.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/13/2013 7:16:00 AM More reviews by ilovesimple

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use it in the morning of course and it really wakes me up. I like the way the beads break open to give your skin all the vitamins they contains. I also loooove the way it turns white n foamy when it's wet. It's perfect. Lol

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2013 9:36:00 PM More reviews by Yeralizardperry

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My skin color is golden-tan, if you're nice, or piss-yellow. It's fairly normal, but there's a barely noticeable red dot on my forehead that's not quite a zit, but not a minor skin blemish either.
This is really refreshing and it really does work. I love citrusy scents, and the color of it alone wakes you up.
It foams up really well and cleans off almost any sort of makeup, if you're too lazy to use remover to take it off first.
I don't know if it's just the cleanser that's doing this, but I notice my skin is a bit dry after it. I moisturize after, so that's probably it.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/28/2013 7:59:00 PM More reviews by kasabourin

I bought a new one which is yellow and lemon-scented . I guess i was drawn to it cause of its bright yellow packaging. It claims that it will brighten your skin and exfoliate. It may exfoliate a bit but it leaves my skin feeling tight. I'm not so sure that it brightens or does anything at all really. But I still love it because of the yummy scent and bright yellow color.
OH YEAH and I got two zits on my forehead, i NEVER get pimples. I think it may be too drying.