July 24, 2014 | 1029 users online

Conditioner - A/G - fastfood

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2007 12:18:00 AM More reviews by buechmn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this product... it does not make my thick oily hair greasy, and it smells like swedish berries!!! I bought it for the smell originally, but it is a great product =)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2007 8:55:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I thought this smelled great and made my hair look healthy. Did seem to leave some slight residue, but I finally figured out that I just applied too much product. Gives some shine and softness which is a plus. Highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2007 10:29:00 PM More reviews by rachelsykes

I am wild about this leave in. It is one of the few leave in conditioners that does not weigh down my fine, thick curly hair. It leaves my hair very soft and smells great. I never liked leave-ins until I used this one. Works great when I wear my hair straight as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2007 11:35:00 AM More reviews by mindlessgapgirl

I LOVE this stuff. I had seriously damaged, bleached out hair that was breaking and thin and just generally looked gross, and i started using this daily last summer. My hair is in such better shape! I use a small blob each time i wash and comb it through before using my products and either blowdrying or just putting my hair up, and it has made such a difference. My hair is still thin (i guess i cant change the size of the strand!) but i have TONS of healthy hair now so it looks thicker. no more breakage either!!! This stuff moisturizes without being too heavy, just be careful not to use too much!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2007 6:20:00 PM More reviews by sonia786shaban

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this product over the summer before I left for Dubai. I had heard about the harsh sun and wanted to protect my hair. This product has done an "okay" job at conditioning. I cant tell the difference in my hair when i have used it. Im going to search for better leave in ... i have heard great things about the pureology instant repair

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2007 11:29:00 PM More reviews by playkitty911

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Got the huge litre size with a pump. I love this product so much. It smells great and leaves my hair soft and managable. I only need to use half of a pump each time, rub it around in my palms, and distribute through wet hair. A product worth trying. Lasts forever, too. ^^

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2007 1:47:00 AM More reviews by davefan77

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Fantastic and smells great!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2006 2:07:00 PM More reviews by Holrk

For years I have been a Nexxus Humectress loyal user, but lately it didn't seem to be doing the same thing for my hair as it used to. I bought Fastfood over the summer, but was hesitant to use it because of the humidity. I dug it out the other day, and now wonder what took me so long to try it. I think this conditioner surpasses Humectress. It feels wonderful when you put it in your hair, and smells great with a tiny hint of vanilla. I apply it in the shower to very wet hair, towel dry and then apply product. I have very curly hair, and my hair has great curl formation with this conditioner. My hair feels very soft, and dries frizz free using a diffuser. The only thing I found with this conditioner is that it may make my hair TOO soft. My hair is still curly, but the curls seem to pull out a bit by the end of the day - which isn't a bad thing right now. In the summer when the humidity returns, that may be another story. It leaves my hair very shiny. The first day I used it I couldn't stop touching it because it felt so great. I would definitely repurchase this conditioner in a heartbeat.

12/4/06 UPDATE: Who knew you could get 67 degree weather here in the Northeast with rain and thunderstorms... Anyway, this conditioner unfortunately did not hold up with the high humidity, rain and wind we just had here. While it's good in the dry winter months, it did not do well in humid conditions. I deducted 1 lippie for this reason.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2006 12:53:00 PM More reviews by jessikanikole

Really nice stuff. with curly hair, i am a big fan of these AG things. i use this + recoil and give it a plop: my hair looks and feels pretty nice. seems to last a while; you dont need to use a bunch

rated 3 of 5 on 12/8/2005 12:33:00 PM More reviews by carebear99

Pros - The smell is yummy, kind of like candy. It also goes away really fast. It has great ingredients, a lot of which are natural.

Cons - I found this product to be too emmolient for my hair type. Even if I used a tiny bit, it always seemes to be too greasy for my fine hair. I also have very dry hair and it did not seem to help with the moisture.