Yankee Candles Christmas Cookie

4.3

on 1/23/2009 12:33:00 AM

Wonderful candles and they smell exactly how they are described. They last long too. You just have to choose one you like. If you don't like the smell of food...don't buy the food ones buy another smell they have so many ! They come in everything from fresh laundry to flowers and even fruit and musk. I've been using these for years.

on 1/22/2009 11:20:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I cannot handle candles that smell like food, makes me nauseous and this one even more so. Smells way too sweet.

on 12/11/2008 9:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Bought this a few years ago, came in that huge tube and I haven't gotten rid of it since. I love how it smells both when burning and when it's not. I would buy this again but I doubt I'll ever finish it.

I'm surprised there aren't more reviews on this one because its one of my favorites! I always have one at Christmas, as it gives a lovely cozy warmth to the place. Just thinking about it is making my mouth water! haha

on 3/23/2008 2:13:00 PM

Well I love Yankee candles for many reasons, one of them being their wonderful Holiday scents! Christmas Cookie is ok, not one of my favorites. I dont know if it is because it isnt a strong cookie smell but Ive noticed alot of times when it burns for awhile it really smells more like cookie dough than the cookie scent you smell when you first open it. I think though there are many other scents for the Holidays that I would choose.

on 3/1/2008 9:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

This is my favorite Yankee Candles scent! I love "foody" types of vanilla and this candle makes me wish I could eat it everytime it's burning! Another reason why I love this candle is that the scent travels well and fills the entire room with its tempting goodness! I love it so much! I hope they never discontinue it!

on 12/28/2007 5:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

LOVE LOVE LOVE this candle! It makes my whole family hungry for cookies. Very warm and inviting scent!

on 12/8/2007 1:57:00 AM

This is another version of the vanilla scent. It does have a slight cookie smell. I prefer other versions of vanilla more than this one.

on 10/27/2007 10:19:00 AM

This is a fantastic holiday candle! As I have found with most Yankee candles, the scent drifts through the room within only a few seconds after lighting it. It truly smells like cookies baking in the oven, lite sugary, buttery and like the holidays!

If you want to try it out before committing to the biggest size (largest is 22 oz which is supposed to burn 110 - 150 hours), buy the smallest size - I think $9 USD? My fav Yankee has to be Sunwashed Linen, but Christmas cookie is definitely my fav for winter/holidays!

I'd say buy it for yourself, for a friend (as long as she isn't on a diet!! haha!!), as a hostess gift or for a "pollyanna" gift - I don't think anyone would be disappointed with it - who wouldn't want their house to smell like there are cookies baking (especially during the holiday time)?!?!?!

on 12/20/2006 11:41:00 PM

Woo..I love this. PERFECT for the holidays. It's so yummy to smell, and makes my home smell like fresh baked cookies :P. I will repurchase.

Popular Candles