October 23, 2014 | 830 users online

Moisturizers - Bobbi Brown - Hydrating Face Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2011 9:26:00 PM More reviews by sarahatnd

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This moisturizer saved my skin this winter! I moved from the southwest to the northeast, and the cold weather made my skin dry and chapped. I tried many other products, but they were either too heavy or did not have enough moisture. Finally I bought this- it has the perfect amount of hydration and does not leave me with a shiny face. I wish it was a little less expensive and not in a jar, but I would definitely repurchase for the great effect it had on my skin!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2011 10:16:00 AM More reviews by Ellenmarieb

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Very hydrating without being oily. My skin is combo type and I dont get any breakouts. However, probably would look oily on very oily skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2011 6:10:00 AM More reviews by Samanthazahra

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My skin loves this cream! I am super picky about my skincare but recieved a deluxe sample jar of this in the "all about eyes" christmas set and have been using it every night. My skin is generally well balanced *touch wood*, but i spend hours in an air conditioned office which dehydrates my skin and definately takes its toll. its a light, non greasy and easily absorbed cream but where this product stands out is that for me, is that it is actually noroushing! this is perfect for the hot and humid climate i live in australia.
it picks my skin right up everynight and leaves it happy healthy and well hydrated for the next day. it's taking me forever to get through my jar as well so i actually think it's excellent value for money.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2010 5:27:00 PM More reviews by Niiicole

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really like this moisturizer. I only really use it at night, as I find it's a bit too thick for day time. I'm not really a fan of jar moisturizers because they're not as sanitary as a pump, but I still love this stuff. It doesn't smell the best, but when I put it on at night (my skin has been dry due to the change in weather) I wake up with really soft, hydrated skin. A little goes a long way!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2010 8:57:00 AM More reviews by katiexkaboom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

SO EXPENSIVE! But its the only cream I've found to give me lasting hydration. I use a drying foundation that has been rough on my skin as well as the winter weather. This cream has helped a ton! I think its worth the money. I pick it up at CCO for $40 when I can.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2010 6:05:00 AM More reviews by rankers

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have dry, sensitive skin and I liked this very much although the effect is very similiar to the Vitamin Enriched. You do do not need both and I think VE has the edge as soothes redness. The cream itself sinks into my skin, I notice an improvement and is ideal for the mornings when you don;t have time to wait 10 mins before applying makeup. The smell is not offensive to me although I am used to using products which are unscented and are almost chemically/plastic smelling. Overall a good light moisturiser which packs a hydrating punch and is a good primer for make up.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/11/2010 1:08:00 PM More reviews by vivingy

equally as crappy as the "vitamin rich face base" by bobbi brown. oily to the max (from the shea butter,, even though the hydrating face cream should be oil free.).. looked oily, didnt feel oily, but seriously, isnt that the whole point of bobbi brown? looking good wif make up?! don't know if it was the vitamin rich face base or this, but my t-zone got these lil bumps and my forehead is now invaded with like 7 pimples that im trying to fix. DON'T BUY THIS. only trust bobbi brown's make up line, their skincare line is honestly crap.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/9/2010 9:51:00 PM More reviews by loveirene19

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

the BA suggests me highly of this moisturizer before using foundation. it is said that can help a the foundation smooth well. however I don't quite like the texture of it. it is a bit too rich for me and the foundation looks cakey after it.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/27/2010 6:47:00 AM More reviews by chevalierbossu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Black

tried the sample I am not impressed with this cream. i would say it is mediocre. feels smooth applying this cream but that is all. nothing special. smell is a bit weird but it takes just time to get used to it. essential oil smell mixed with some lavender and mint flavor. my skin feels a bit relaxed after appication of this cream but after a while it is feeling dry again. I can easily pick up any other moisturization hydrating face dream that works better, and for half less of its price.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2010 2:50:00 PM More reviews by GlamDiva

Smelled musty like an attic, and dimethicone (a silicone oil) was the 2nd ingredient. While I'm a fan of many BB products, I just didn't care for this one at all. I actually felt toxic beginning halfway through the day, something in this that got absorbed into the skin and my body had trouble detoxing (myristol myristate?). So glad I had 2 sample packets to try out and didn't buy a full jar of this.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No