April 19, 2014 | 833 users online

Moisturizers - Bobbi Brown - Hydrating Face Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2010 5:27:00 PM More reviews by Niiicole

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really like this moisturizer. I only really use it at night, as I find it's a bit too thick for day time. I'm not really a fan of jar moisturizers because they're not as sanitary as a pump, but I still love this stuff. It doesn't smell the best, but when I put it on at night (my skin has been dry due to the change in weather) I wake up with really soft, hydrated skin. A little goes a long way!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2010 8:57:00 AM More reviews by katiexkaboom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

SO EXPENSIVE! But its the only cream I've found to give me lasting hydration. I use a drying foundation that has been rough on my skin as well as the winter weather. This cream has helped a ton! I think its worth the money. I pick it up at CCO for $40 when I can.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2010 6:05:00 AM More reviews by rankers

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have dry, sensitive skin and I liked this very much although the effect is very similiar to the Vitamin Enriched. You do do not need both and I think VE has the edge as soothes redness. The cream itself sinks into my skin, I notice an improvement and is ideal for the mornings when you don;t have time to wait 10 mins before applying makeup. The smell is not offensive to me although I am used to using products which are unscented and are almost chemically/plastic smelling. Overall a good light moisturiser which packs a hydrating punch and is a good primer for make up.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/11/2010 1:08:00 PM More reviews by vivingy

equally as crappy as the "vitamin rich face base" by bobbi brown. oily to the max (from the shea butter,, even though the hydrating face cream should be oil free.).. looked oily, didnt feel oily, but seriously, isnt that the whole point of bobbi brown? looking good wif make up?! don't know if it was the vitamin rich face base or this, but my t-zone got these lil bumps and my forehead is now invaded with like 7 pimples that im trying to fix. DON'T BUY THIS. only trust bobbi brown's make up line, their skincare line is honestly crap.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/9/2010 9:51:00 PM More reviews by loveirene19

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

the BA suggests me highly of this moisturizer before using foundation. it is said that can help a the foundation smooth well. however I don't quite like the texture of it. it is a bit too rich for me and the foundation looks cakey after it.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/27/2010 6:47:00 AM More reviews by chevalierbossu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Black

tried the sample I am not impressed with this cream. i would say it is mediocre. feels smooth applying this cream but that is all. nothing special. smell is a bit weird but it takes just time to get used to it. essential oil smell mixed with some lavender and mint flavor. my skin feels a bit relaxed after appication of this cream but after a while it is feeling dry again. I can easily pick up any other moisturization hydrating face dream that works better, and for half less of its price.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2010 2:50:00 PM More reviews by GlamDiva

Smelled musty like an attic, and dimethicone (a silicone oil) was the 2nd ingredient. While I'm a fan of many BB products, I just didn't care for this one at all. I actually felt toxic beginning halfway through the day, something in this that got absorbed into the skin and my body had trouble detoxing (myristol myristate?). So glad I had 2 sample packets to try out and didn't buy a full jar of this.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2010 11:54:00 AM More reviews by caitlyncrafts

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My first encounter with this cream was as a free sample that came with my Bobbi Brown online order. I wasn't expecting to like it because the fragrance reminded me of mint toothpaste, so immediately after dabbing the cream on my face I threw the rest of the sample away. A couple of hours later, I noticed that the cream had absorbed into my face completely and my skin felt very smooth. I don't get that kind of result with my usual moisturizer. So of course, I was kicking myself for throwing the rest of the sample away! A few weeks later, I purchased a full-sized jar of the cream. Because it's quite heavy, I don't use it every night -- maybe just every two to three nights. My skin feels great afterwards and I did not have any kind of reaction to it. I just wish it came as a pump dispenser instead of a jar.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/23/2010 4:39:00 PM More reviews by agice

I was sad to find out that this gave me hives. I get them easily on my face - not sure what ingredient does it, but something in this cream did not agree with me. I love the texture and the light fragrance, and if I have to keep it, I'll use it on my hands.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/7/2010 12:49:00 PM More reviews by AprilMorn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

I have dry & very very sensitive skin & this didn't irritate my skin at all, The finish of my skin felt very smooth after putting it on, almost like how a primer would leave your skin? The redness i've had around my nose for 6+ years died down & was looking better after using this - although i'm also using rosehip oil & switching around with other moisturizers so it may not have been this! I imagine it would be good for under makeup due to the smooth finish it leaves.