MAC Eyebrows Crayon (Stud)

4.7

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This used to be my HG eyebrow product but not anymore. I was always annoyed that the MAC MUA's and the description of the product say its 'self sharpening'.. Um no.
It gets blunt and therefore gets incredibly hard to do sharp/defined edges. I much prefer something I can sharpen to a strong point.
Don't get me wrong, the product itself is fantastic and I love it but it just annoys me when it gets blunt.
Another con is that you don't know when you're going to run out!!! Then all of a sudden you've done one eyebrow and there is nothing left to wind up to do the next.

My HG eyebrow pencil now is the Australis pencil in Dark Brown and it is only $9 AUD which is great compared to the $32 the MAC crayon is.

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

LOVE this eyebrow pencil. It is simply amazing.

It gives natural looking finish and work best with angled brush, I think. And the best part is, it is retractable so we don't need a sharpener.

on 2/20/2011 1:19:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I love the color of these, but the lead is too fine for me. Also its so soft that be careful not to roll it up too much or the lead will break off. I find that its also smudges and wears off through out the day, so set it with translucent powder. It will melt off during the summer and this is not waterproof.

on 5/30/2010 8:08:00 AM

My HG eyebrow pencil. Enough said! Amazing consistency, not waxy therefore really easy to apply - does not hurt. Great colour, suits my dark brows. AND stays on throughout WWIII. Great product, highly recommended!

on 5/11/2010 4:04:00 PM

i am in love with this eyebrow crayon. i have always had trouble finding a great eyebrow crayon that looks natural and makes your brows darker at the same time. this does just that. and it doesnt rub off, which is something that ive noticed alot of eyebrow crayons doing. it lasts long, looks natural, and is just an overall great product. (:

on 3/30/2010 1:21:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I love this pencil.

As a redhead, I have a lot of trouble finding a pencil that will look natural...not too dark, and not too orange.

This pencil is absolutely perfect. Love the twist up packaging, I don't have to carry a sharpener! The pencil itself is great too. Not too soft, but it goes on like a cream. It finishes beautifully like a powder and is very buildable.

I would never use anything else!

on 3/26/2010 1:23:00 AM

This product is easy to use and the price is great! the color/sharp last all day even when i have an oily forehead.

on 1/19/2010 2:10:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I have only two complaints about this brow pencil. I have black brows, but we all know using an actual black pencil is just not generally a good idea. I try to opt for a greyish dark brown. This one is just a little too reddish brown. I'd prefer a slightly more grey tone, but this still works if I use a light hand and blend well with an angled liner brush. Secondly, I wish the pencil would roll back down into the tube so I could estimate how much I have left, but it only works one way. Apart from that, this is a great product for brows, I like the consistency, stays put (no odd smearing, even with my oily skin), and I appreciate any pencil that I use daily that doesn't require sharpening.

on 11/24/2009 11:14:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

K...this is the BEST eyebrow pencil in the world. It matches my colour exactly and looks very natural. I made the mistake of tweezing my eyebrows myself in the early '90s and I went a little overboard but thanks to this pencil my eyebrows look fuller, more defined and natural. I couldn't live without it.

on 11/22/2009 3:05:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I've been using this for years! It's my HG of brow pencils. I love the slim tip and that I don't need to sharpen it. The color is perfection...no red. The product is long wearing. I hope M.A.C never discontinues this product.

Popular Brows Products