Parfums de Coeur Body Fantasies Cotton Candy

Price: $

Price: $

on 5/12/2012 10:02:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Last weekend, I got the strongest urge to buy a cotton-candy body spray. After searching online for awhile, Pink Sugar and Body Fantasies Cotton Candy kept popping up. Naturally, I decided to go with the less expensive choice. I saw that this spray had great reviews on here and on Amazon, so I thought that it must be great. I went to my local Rite Aid and was so excited to see that there was only one bottle left of this stuff. When I first sprayed it in Rite Aid, it had a cough-syrupy scent, but I was expecting that from the reviews. Then as I walked around the store looking for something else I had to get, it settled into a sweet candy smell. Of course, I bought it and it cost me $7.49 for 8 ounces. The next morning, I sprayed this on my arms and neck before I left for school. I put it on at 7 am and I could still smell it pretty well at 3:30 in the afternoon. Even later at night, I could smell a small trace of it.That's pretty long compared to my favorite Eau de Parfum which literally lasts 3 hours. Plus, I try not to put too much on, because I sit in close quarters throughout the whole day, and I don't want to permeate rooms with my sweet scent. It might be unpleasant for others. But for me, I absolutely adore it!! I'm a teenager and I don't like wearing heavy perfumes everyday. I think this spray is a great alternative. To say the least, I will be purchasing this again.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I love Cotton Candy and this smells just like it. So sweet and sugary. The smell actually stays on for a long time. For the price this is the best "cheap" perfume I've ever purchased. I honestly like it way better than Pink Sugar and you can get this for like $4 a bottle and Pink Sugar is around $45 dollars. Pink Sugar to me has a chemical smell to it this does not.

on 11/16/2011 6:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Oh...please, no no NO. My mom introduced me to this atrocious scent when we were walking in the 99 cent store, when I was 10 or 11 years old. Yes, my MOM lol. She bought me one of the mini-size bottles, and I actually used it up. I must say, that last sentence was hard for me to admit. I didn't like this garbage then, and I don't like it now. And she still wears it, to this day. Sorry Mom, I love you, but you need to find stuff to better suit your age. :)

Whoever DOESN'T find this stuff cloying or headache-inducing, I think they're out of their minds. And whoever loves it and wears it every day, just has all-around bad taste. I know I'm sounding like a snob right now, so I think I'll just stop right there. Sickeningly sweet plastic cotton candy with an even more disgusting strawberry undertone. Yuck, who wants to smell cheap? I say, at least get a perfume knockoff or something! But yeah, this makes me want to gag every time I smell it. Thank heavens I don't smell it that much anymore. I'm all for foodie type scents, but only on occasion. I'm almost twenty, and I'm just not into them that much anymore. I reach for my Jessica Simpson Dessert products on occasion (R.I.P my beloved discontinued line!) but not much else in the 'sweets' department. Now there is a certain 'apple' scent in the Body Fantasies line that I admit, I actually bought a large bottle of a long time ago, because I thought it smelled so good, and I wanted to try it out. I think it was called Sugar Apple Swirl, or something of that nature. It smelled like a dead-ringer of a TRUE caramel apple. No plasticness about it. Just REAL deliciousness. One spritz did the job, but sometimes I went a little spritz-happy. It smelled very much like something Philosophy would come out with, actually! I never see it in stores anymore, so I guess it was discontinued? When it comes to candy apple scents, or any other autumn/Halloween scent, I go a little crazy. :) But with Cotton Candy, or any other Body Fantasies scent, heck no, NEVER AGAIN.

on 10/24/2011 11:00:00 AM

I love,love,love this product and will buy more when I run out and I get tons of compliments through the day when I wear it. I would recommend to any girl.

on 10/20/2011 11:35:00 PM

Abolsutely amazing fragrance! I have people asking all the time "What's that cotton candy smell?" and I can proudly say that it's me. The scent lasts all day. Love it all the time!

on 9/17/2011 9:55:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

Wow, who would have thought a 29 year old woman would fall in LOVE with this inexpensive Cotton Candy scent? It does have a strong alcohol smell when you first spritz it on but that fades quickly and I am left with a cotton candy, creamy vanilla, sugary scent!This fragrance also seems to attract men and women both. Everywhere I go with this fragrance on, I hear people saying "something smells sooo good and sweet" and people ask me what I am wearing because they like it so much....
I would have never expected to love something that I thought was so juvenille and cheap when I just passed by it in the store.. But give it a try, you might like it just as much as I do.

on 9/17/2011 5:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I love this :D. i got the small bottle of it. Im thinking of getting the bigger one. it smells SOO good. ive had alot of cotton candy sprays,but this is by far the most true cotton candy scent. Plus its super cheap. the big bottle of it is only $3 dollars and the small one was 99cents. its perfect for a teenager like me(:

on 9/17/2011 4:14:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Eat it don't wear it. I buy this just to spray in my office because it's that yummy. I do wear it too when I have a casual day. Very delicious!!!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I had got this scent as a gift from my mother in law. And typically im not someone who leans towards sugar/candy scents but I really like this scent. Its nice and sweet. Smells just like cotton candy. Doesn't last through out the day but that was expected since the price was so inexpensive. I probably wont be repurchasing this scent though, because like I said, im not a fan of sugar/candy scent.

on 5/6/2011 2:43:00 PM

While shopping at WallyMart this morning I decided to try a spray of this stuff fully expecting to hate it. At first whiff I get a strong raspberry that eventually dies down to a nice warm vanilla, this is not very long lasting being a body spray and all but it's very nice. I found out that I really like this layered over Pink Sugar, it adds a hint of fruityness to it that I think was missing. My husband will probably love it, he's all about the fruity/floral/candy scents.

Popular Fragrances