October 22, 2014 | 943 users online

Fragrances - Parfums de Coeur - Body Fantasies Cotton Candy

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2011 6:26:00 PM More reviews by Cailee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Oh...please, no no NO. My mom introduced me to this atrocious scent when we were walking in the 99 cent store, when I was 10 or 11 years old. Yes, my MOM lol. She bought me one of the mini-size bottles, and I actually used it up. I must say, that last sentence was hard for me to admit. I didn't like this garbage then, and I don't like it now. And she still wears it, to this day. Sorry Mom, I love you, but you need to find stuff to better suit your age. :)

Whoever DOESN'T find this stuff cloying or headache-inducing, I think they're out of their minds. And whoever loves it and wears it every day, just has all-around bad taste. I know I'm sounding like a snob right now, so I think I'll just stop right there. Sickeningly sweet plastic cotton candy with an even more disgusting strawberry undertone. Yuck, who wants to smell cheap? I say, at least get a perfume knockoff or something! But yeah, this makes me want to gag every time I smell it. Thank heavens I don't smell it that much anymore. I'm all for foodie type scents, but only on occasion. I'm almost twenty, and I'm just not into them that much anymore. I reach for my Jessica Simpson Dessert products on occasion (R.I.P my beloved discontinued line!) but not much else in the 'sweets' department. Now there is a certain 'apple' scent in the Body Fantasies line that I admit, I actually bought a large bottle of a long time ago, because I thought it smelled so good, and I wanted to try it out. I think it was called Sugar Apple Swirl, or something of that nature. It smelled like a dead-ringer of a TRUE caramel apple. No plasticness about it. Just REAL deliciousness. One spritz did the job, but sometimes I went a little spritz-happy. It smelled very much like something Philosophy would come out with, actually! I never see it in stores anymore, so I guess it was discontinued? When it comes to candy apple scents, or any other autumn/Halloween scent, I go a little crazy. :) But with Cotton Candy, or any other Body Fantasies scent, heck no, NEVER AGAIN.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2011 11:00:00 AM More reviews by hellokitty18

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I love,love,love this product and will buy more when I run out and I get tons of compliments through the day when I wear it. I would recommend to any girl.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2011 11:35:00 PM More reviews by MrsDHSmith

Abolsutely amazing fragrance! I have people asking all the time "What's that cotton candy smell?" and I can proudly say that it's me. The scent lasts all day. Love it all the time!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2011 9:55:00 PM More reviews by nursejday13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Wow, who would have thought a 29 year old woman would fall in LOVE with this inexpensive Cotton Candy scent? It does have a strong alcohol smell when you first spritz it on but that fades quickly and I am left with a cotton candy, creamy vanilla, sugary scent!This fragrance also seems to attract men and women both. Everywhere I go with this fragrance on, I hear people saying "something smells sooo good and sweet" and people ask me what I am wearing because they like it so much....
I would have never expected to love something that I thought was so juvenille and cheap when I just passed by it in the store.. But give it a try, you might like it just as much as I do.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2011 5:01:00 PM More reviews by karebear1001

I love this :D. i got the small bottle of it. Im thinking of getting the bigger one. it smells SOO good. ive had alot of cotton candy sprays,but this is by far the most true cotton candy scent. Plus its super cheap. the big bottle of it is only $3 dollars and the small one was 99cents. its perfect for a teenager like me(:

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2011 4:14:00 PM More reviews by LaceyPorter

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Eat it don't wear it. I buy this just to spray in my office because it's that yummy. I do wear it too when I have a casual day. Very delicious!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2011 3:06:00 PM More reviews by Classycass01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I had got this scent as a gift from my mother in law. And typically im not someone who leans towards sugar/candy scents but I really like this scent. Its nice and sweet. Smells just like cotton candy. Doesn't last through out the day but that was expected since the price was so inexpensive. I probably wont be repurchasing this scent though, because like I said, im not a fan of sugar/candy scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2011 2:43:00 PM More reviews by becky39

While shopping at WallyMart this morning I decided to try a spray of this stuff fully expecting to hate it. At first whiff I get a strong raspberry that eventually dies down to a nice warm vanilla, this is not very long lasting being a body spray and all but it's very nice. I found out that I really like this layered over Pink Sugar, it adds a hint of fruityness to it that I think was missing. My husband will probably love it, he's all about the fruity/floral/candy scents.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2011 8:03:00 PM More reviews by Ambrielle15

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

LOVE THIS SO MUCH! The smell is so sweet and so to true to real cotton candy (and I'm a huge fan of cotton candy!). It's not overpowering, but it lasts a long time for a body spray, which I love. It's a fun, flirty type of smell that's suitable for every day wear.
I highly recommend this! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2011 3:56:00 PM More reviews by Karidinka

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is probably how a 15 y old wannabe hooker would smell like ;) I keep this jewel among my high end perfumes, and it really stands out! lol
Yes, it is cheap (meaning - costs little to nothing).
Yes, it smells cheap.
Yes, it looks cheap.
Yes, I love it! :D
Yes, my BF loves it too! I use this to steam up a sexy night atmosphere and IT WORKS!!!
Yes, I will keep on repurchasing this.