April 24, 2014 | 1967 users online

Fragrances - Parfums de Coeur - Body Fantasies Cotton Candy

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2011 9:55:00 PM More reviews by nursejday13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Wow, who would have thought a 29 year old woman would fall in LOVE with this inexpensive Cotton Candy scent? It does have a strong alcohol smell when you first spritz it on but that fades quickly and I am left with a cotton candy, creamy vanilla, sugary scent!This fragrance also seems to attract men and women both. Everywhere I go with this fragrance on, I hear people saying "something smells sooo good and sweet" and people ask me what I am wearing because they like it so much....
I would have never expected to love something that I thought was so juvenille and cheap when I just passed by it in the store.. But give it a try, you might like it just as much as I do.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2011 5:01:00 PM More reviews by karebear1001

I love this :D. i got the small bottle of it. Im thinking of getting the bigger one. it smells SOO good. ive had alot of cotton candy sprays,but this is by far the most true cotton candy scent. Plus its super cheap. the big bottle of it is only $3 dollars and the small one was 99cents. its perfect for a teenager like me(:

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2011 4:14:00 PM More reviews by LaceyPorter

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Eat it don't wear it. I buy this just to spray in my office because it's that yummy. I do wear it too when I have a casual day. Very delicious!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2011 3:06:00 PM More reviews by Classycass01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I had got this scent as a gift from my mother in law. And typically im not someone who leans towards sugar/candy scents but I really like this scent. Its nice and sweet. Smells just like cotton candy. Doesn't last through out the day but that was expected since the price was so inexpensive. I probably wont be repurchasing this scent though, because like I said, im not a fan of sugar/candy scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2011 2:43:00 PM More reviews by becky39

While shopping at WallyMart this morning I decided to try a spray of this stuff fully expecting to hate it. At first whiff I get a strong raspberry that eventually dies down to a nice warm vanilla, this is not very long lasting being a body spray and all but it's very nice. I found out that I really like this layered over Pink Sugar, it adds a hint of fruityness to it that I think was missing. My husband will probably love it, he's all about the fruity/floral/candy scents.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2011 8:03:00 PM More reviews by Ambrielle15

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

LOVE THIS SO MUCH! The smell is so sweet and so to true to real cotton candy (and I'm a huge fan of cotton candy!). It's not overpowering, but it lasts a long time for a body spray, which I love. It's a fun, flirty type of smell that's suitable for every day wear.
I highly recommend this! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2011 3:56:00 PM More reviews by Karidinka

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is probably how a 15 y old wannabe hooker would smell like ;) I keep this jewel among my high end perfumes, and it really stands out! lol
Yes, it is cheap (meaning - costs little to nothing).
Yes, it smells cheap.
Yes, it looks cheap.
Yes, I love it! :D
Yes, my BF loves it too! I use this to steam up a sexy night atmosphere and IT WORKS!!!
Yes, I will keep on repurchasing this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2011 2:59:00 PM More reviews by aqua76239

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

i found a small size that was $1.99 to try it out. I put a small spritz of it in the store and continued to do my shopping. As i was standing in line few minutes later, lady in the front of me, in line, started sniffing the air like bloodhound and saying that something smelled so nice and sweet and what was it? She then sniffed the air around me and asked me what i was wearing, LOL! Cashier then said the same thing, how nice and sweet that smelled, so there you go. I get a rasberry note at the first spray, very sugary candied rasberry, not cotton candy. I have PS and this smells nothing like Cotton Candy. It does mellow out into sweet candy scent after few minutes and for a body spray the lasting power is pretty good-it lasted couple of hours on my skin without any layering. Not sure if i repurchase because i have so many perfumes but may considere it because it smells nice, great lasting power and its so cheap!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2011 10:32:00 PM More reviews by cyberhd

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm so happy to find this fragrance. I had something very similar from Bath & Body works few years ago but it was only seasonal and they never brought it back. Then I found this one so ecstatic . My male coworker noticed this rightaway he said his ex used to wear it. And now smelling it again made his mouth water lolz. I have couple of bottles of this now (for back up) then I just ordered the body lotion, cant wait to get that so I can layer. LOVE it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2011 7:02:00 AM More reviews by UnleashDarkness

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been in love with the Sexiest Fantasies Fireworks body spray but sadly it has been out of stock in my country,so when I found this little baby I was relieved I thought I'd never find another body spray that I'd love.This spray smells absolutely delicious it's super sweet and has a good staying power.It's really cheap as well,I would buy it if it's triple the price in an instant.Compared to the Aquolina pink sugar this scent is a bit milder and in contrast this smells amazing from th first spray whereas pink sugar needs a bit of time to set.Overall,I recommend it a friend of mine complements me everytime saying she wishes she could eat me lol.I have three bottles right now of this as I use it daily and would buy it again and again.