Parfums de Coeur Body Fantasies Cotton Candy

Price: $

Price: $

Love this its clean cotton candy lasts all day on me. I layer on with my fav lotion and i smell fresh like paper..and sweet with this lol.. i have no idea why people buy white musk though its like fat guy sweat in a bottle.. thats why i was so surprised by this yay i love it. it doesnt change on your skin => i payed 1$ for the smallest size

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this. It smells so sweet and fresh. This goes great when you feel blah and need a instant pick me up.

on 7/4/2012 11:05:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is sugar and spice and everything nice, and that's what little girls are made of or hope to be. I would have loved this as a little girl, my little niece adores it. I have bought it for her and another brand but this is so much better. I think Calgon made the other, it has that play doh, synthetic vanilla vibe I dislike. This is very sweet yet not cloying but scent like attraction, is subjective. I love sweet scentts and like layering them. I live in NYC where you are often "privy" to scents you'd rather not be. This is a good masking scent for those others, spray your scarf and ride the subway with abandon;) one of my favorite smells is that of Bath and Body Works Dark Kiss. I wish it had the lasting power of this, its gone in minutes on me. What I love is it smells like cotton candy and smoke. Sounds undesirable but its heavenly to me. If I spray this on after some Angel, it reminds me a bit of DK. Another things its good for is to add lasting power to those other sweet scents. For ex I love Victoria Secret Dream Heavenly Angel (I might be messing the name up but its along those lines). It has a definite cotton candy vibe but unlike DK has no smokiness, just sweetness and light. Again spray the cotton candy scent first, then something like the VS one, and the CC won't be as child like, it will meld and be more complex and you will stay sweet smelling longer. I would not usually wear it on its own though yes I love it and am over 40, but I like it for layering because I love the idea that my loved ones think of me smelling sweetly when we embrace.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm in love with this body spray. Smells amazing. Isn't too sweet, just enough to make me smile and feel girly.

on 5/12/2012 10:02:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Last weekend, I got the strongest urge to buy a cotton-candy body spray. After searching online for awhile, Pink Sugar and Body Fantasies Cotton Candy kept popping up. Naturally, I decided to go with the less expensive choice. I saw that this spray had great reviews on here and on Amazon, so I thought that it must be great. I went to my local Rite Aid and was so excited to see that there was only one bottle left of this stuff. When I first sprayed it in Rite Aid, it had a cough-syrupy scent, but I was expecting that from the reviews. Then as I walked around the store looking for something else I had to get, it settled into a sweet candy smell. Of course, I bought it and it cost me $7.49 for 8 ounces. The next morning, I sprayed this on my arms and neck before I left for school. I put it on at 7 am and I could still smell it pretty well at 3:30 in the afternoon. Even later at night, I could smell a small trace of it.That's pretty long compared to my favorite Eau de Parfum which literally lasts 3 hours. Plus, I try not to put too much on, because I sit in close quarters throughout the whole day, and I don't want to permeate rooms with my sweet scent. It might be unpleasant for others. But for me, I absolutely adore it!! I'm a teenager and I don't like wearing heavy perfumes everyday. I think this spray is a great alternative. To say the least, I will be purchasing this again.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I love Cotton Candy and this smells just like it. So sweet and sugary. The smell actually stays on for a long time. For the price this is the best "cheap" perfume I've ever purchased. I honestly like it way better than Pink Sugar and you can get this for like $4 a bottle and Pink Sugar is around $45 dollars. Pink Sugar to me has a chemical smell to it this does not.

on 11/16/2011 6:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Oh...please, no no NO. My mom introduced me to this atrocious scent when we were walking in the 99 cent store, when I was 10 or 11 years old. Yes, my MOM lol. She bought me one of the mini-size bottles, and I actually used it up. I must say, that last sentence was hard for me to admit. I didn't like this garbage then, and I don't like it now. And she still wears it, to this day. Sorry Mom, I love you, but you need to find stuff to better suit your age. :)

Whoever DOESN'T find this stuff cloying or headache-inducing, I think they're out of their minds. And whoever loves it and wears it every day, just has all-around bad taste. I know I'm sounding like a snob right now, so I think I'll just stop right there. Sickeningly sweet plastic cotton candy with an even more disgusting strawberry undertone. Yuck, who wants to smell cheap? I say, at least get a perfume knockoff or something! But yeah, this makes me want to gag every time I smell it. Thank heavens I don't smell it that much anymore. I'm all for foodie type scents, but only on occasion. I'm almost twenty, and I'm just not into them that much anymore. I reach for my Jessica Simpson Dessert products on occasion (R.I.P my beloved discontinued line!) but not much else in the 'sweets' department. Now there is a certain 'apple' scent in the Body Fantasies line that I admit, I actually bought a large bottle of a long time ago, because I thought it smelled so good, and I wanted to try it out. I think it was called Sugar Apple Swirl, or something of that nature. It smelled like a dead-ringer of a TRUE caramel apple. No plasticness about it. Just REAL deliciousness. One spritz did the job, but sometimes I went a little spritz-happy. It smelled very much like something Philosophy would come out with, actually! I never see it in stores anymore, so I guess it was discontinued? When it comes to candy apple scents, or any other autumn/Halloween scent, I go a little crazy. :) But with Cotton Candy, or any other Body Fantasies scent, heck no, NEVER AGAIN.

on 10/24/2011 11:00:00 AM

I love,love,love this product and will buy more when I run out and I get tons of compliments through the day when I wear it. I would recommend to any girl.

on 10/20/2011 11:35:00 PM

Abolsutely amazing fragrance! I have people asking all the time "What's that cotton candy smell?" and I can proudly say that it's me. The scent lasts all day. Love it all the time!

on 9/17/2011 9:55:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

Wow, who would have thought a 29 year old woman would fall in LOVE with this inexpensive Cotton Candy scent? It does have a strong alcohol smell when you first spritz it on but that fades quickly and I am left with a cotton candy, creamy vanilla, sugary scent!This fragrance also seems to attract men and women both. Everywhere I go with this fragrance on, I hear people saying "something smells sooo good and sweet" and people ask me what I am wearing because they like it so much....
I would have never expected to love something that I thought was so juvenille and cheap when I just passed by it in the store.. But give it a try, you might like it just as much as I do.

Popular Fragrances