November 26, 2014 | 1650 users online

Polishes - OPI - Drip Dry

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2011 1:08:00 PM More reviews by KelliaC

Great product, makes my manicure last so much longer and prevents chipping! It's expensive and I just bought the knock off version from OPI sold at Target, their Nicole for OPI which is half the price of this. Will compare the 2 and let you know which I like better.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2011 10:29:00 AM More reviews by ImmiMUA

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Expensive but worth it. It dries your nail polish quickly and also it's oily so it nourishes your cuticles too. I wouldn't paint my nails without it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2011 9:27:00 AM More reviews by mrsleonidas

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

IMO, this is kinda expensive for silicone's....but whatcha gonna do! It works!
Though, not as fast as a fast dry top coat....not even close really.
But I do like to add a drop or 2 over my Poshe Fast Dry. Because not only do the silicone's help speed up dry time........this also has the added benefits of Jojoba Oil and Vitamin E.
(Unlike Essie's Quick E which just has silicone's!
Oh, and don't buy Essie Instant dry Oil......its actually only Mineral Oil with a perfume!!! So, if you like it, then just go buy a bottle of Mineral Oil at the dollar store. Crazy, I know....right!)

The only sucky thing is that the dropper sux!
It is impossible to get the last bit of oil out with the dropper!
So, I have to put some on my finger then dab or just pour the rest of it into a new bottle. But, OPI needs to fix this and make the dropper longer!!! You don't get that much as it is....so its bull crap really! ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2011 2:05:00 PM More reviews by glitterdance6

I love this product. I can't do my nails without it. It is expensive but SO worth it!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/29/2011 12:05:00 PM More reviews by MakeupGuru7065

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this product, it makes my nails dry really fast and I can't paint my nails without it now! The only reason I didn't give it 5 lippies is because it does leave my nails feeling greasy for a few days, it doesn't really bother me but it may bother other people. I also find it a little overpriced but i found it on sale for about $8 which I think is reasonable since I have only had it for a couple months and am already done half the bottle.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2011 10:48:00 AM More reviews by One1Cherry

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Does not dry quickly at all... Seche vite and Essie good to go is so much better, a pointless product. Also leave an oily feel after.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2011 7:03:00 PM More reviews by bimba2000

I love this product! because of it I fix my nails often. it's great for nail art since you don't have a brush to smudge all your hard work. the only thing is that it does not dry as fast is the product claim, it does help it dry faster BUT I wouldn't do too much for at list 10 min. over all I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2011 3:59:00 PM More reviews by siobhan9705

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I like this product very much. I think it works much much better than the spray one. It doens't leave my nails feeling greasy, like the Sally Hanson one does, and it completly dries my nail polish.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2011 8:46:00 PM More reviews by shazrose

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This product is true to its claim. Dry to the touch after a minute and fully dry after 7 minutes. I use Sally Hansen base coat, 2 coats of OPI nail polish and 1 coat of Seche Vite. Then two drops of OPI dry per nail. I touched my finger after a minute, it was dry. And I waited additional 6 minutes before I went to bed. And when I wake up, no smudges! Great product. I will definitely purchase again!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/1/2011 6:28:00 PM More reviews by kiburford

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Well the O.P.I Drip Dry is Ok but mine started o turn yellow ...i dont no if its suppose to do that or not....And plus after you put it on your nail it makes your nail all oily