OPI Drip Dry

4.3

Disiloxane (a type of silicone), Dimethicone (another type of silicone), Simmondsia Chinesis (Jojoba seed oil), Tocopherol (Vitamin E).

Absolutely love this stuff. I paint my nails 2-3 times a week. Dries nails so quickly. Being an RN, my polish chips often and touching up with polish and then using these drops to quickly dry my nails have been a life saver. It is expensive, but I use ULTA's coupon to help buffer the cost.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

I love this product. It does what it's supposed to do. Dries your polish quickly, but also has the added bonus of hydrating and making your polish looks amazing! It really does give your finished mani/pedi a fantastic end result. I have used this for almost 5 years and wouldn't buy anything else. Fast dry top coats may work faster than drip dry but they also lead to peeling and cracking polish. It's expensive but lasts FOREVER! I would highly recommend. I even bring mine with me when I go for a professional mani/pedi to use at the end instead of whatever the salon/spa I'm visiting uses. HG for sure!

So what you need to know about this product is that it does just that- dry your polish! But some added benefits to this are that, it also helps to hyrdate the skin around the nails, it makes the polish job look amazing! I find combing seche vite top coat and this makes polish dry super quick! Go buy it!

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

I like drip dry, but I really just wanted to talk about opi polishes in general. I don't see what all the hype is about, opi so expensive, it goes on really thick, they end up getting lumpy and dried up around the top sometimes (not always). I am training to be a beauty therapist, we use opi, I have so much trouble. Revlon polish is the go for me!

Great product, makes my manicure last so much longer and prevents chipping! It's expensive and I just bought the knock off version from OPI sold at Target, their Nicole for OPI which is half the price of this. Will compare the 2 and let you know which I like better.

Expensive but worth it. It dries your nail polish quickly and also it's oily so it nourishes your cuticles too. I wouldn't paint my nails without it!

IMO, this is kinda expensive for silicone's....but whatcha gonna do! It works!
Though, not as fast as a fast dry top coat....not even close really.
But I do like to add a drop or 2 over my Poshe Fast Dry. Because not only do the silicone's help speed up dry time........this also has the added benefits of Jojoba Oil and Vitamin E.
(Unlike Essie's Quick E which just has silicone's!
Oh, and don't buy Essie Instant dry Oil......its actually only Mineral Oil with a perfume!!! So, if you like it, then just go buy a bottle of Mineral Oil at the dollar store. Crazy, I know....right!)

The only sucky thing is that the dropper sux!
It is impossible to get the last bit of oil out with the dropper!
So, I have to put some on my finger then dab or just pour the rest of it into a new bottle. But, OPI needs to fix this and make the dropper longer!!! You don't get that much as it is....so its bull crap really! ;)

I love this product. I can't do my nails without it. It is expensive but SO worth it!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I love this product, it makes my nails dry really fast and I can't paint my nails without it now! The only reason I didn't give it 5 lippies is because it does leave my nails feeling greasy for a few days, it doesn't really bother me but it may bother other people. I also find it a little overpriced but i found it on sale for about $8 which I think is reasonable since I have only had it for a couple months and am already done half the bottle.

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

Does not dry quickly at all... Seche vite and Essie good to go is so much better, a pointless product. Also leave an oily feel after.

Top Rated OPI Products