December 19, 2014 | 1454 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Liner - Black

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 4/10/2013 2:34:00 AM More reviews by nono1990

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Nice liquid eyeliner! Hate the brush though, I wish it could have been pointier...highly pigmented and stays! However it does smudge if you accidentally rub your eyes, even a little.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2013 5:38:00 PM More reviews by peakvolume

I've used this liner for five years; it was my first liquid and I still think its a great liner. The color went on as a rich, dark black and had a nice sheen. The brush's fine point and the longer handle made it easy to get to lash line and I had no difficulties applying this. I only needed one swipe to get true color. Once the line was in place, it dried down quickly and lasted FOREVER (12 hours,later, it looked exactly like when I had initially applied it). These have not dried out for me, and the price ($3 USD) can't be beat, especially for the quality you get.

(read the full review on peakvolume.blogspot.com)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2013 6:28:00 AM More reviews by Banjos

This liner has a very tiny felt tip that applies the product well. It does not dry quickly so you can correct any mistakes with a Q-tip. The finish is matte and it does not flake, smudge or irritate my dry, sensitive eyes. Also, my faux lashes adhered to the liner well. Some other liners have caused the adhesive to loosen after a few hours. Removal is average. I did not buy the waterproof version. Also, it is quite inexpensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2013 4:17:00 PM More reviews by Leeah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love this! This is the basis of my look. This product with the brush, not the sponge has become very hard to find.

There was a learning curve to learn how to use this but I now find it very easy. I've been doing it for years and can do it quick now with no problems. I've tried to switch to gel liners but I just don't like it as much. I suppose it's a learning curve as well.

This stays on so well. Doesn't smudge for me or crack like some eyeliners do. Even after a super long day it still looks awesome. I only do the top lid with this stuff.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2013 8:17:00 PM More reviews by PurpleCupcake87

I too was a previous loreal liner intense user and found this product on here. This takes longer to dry and dries down to a matte finish. However I get more precise and thinner lines with this its under 4 dollars what else could a girl ask for, definitely going to repurchase when I run out

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2013 8:44:00 AM More reviews by MariLovesMakeup

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

You know I'm an equal opportunity makeup lover. I'll buy Sephora, Nordstrom or drugstore as long as it works for me. Well this was a welcome surprise. I absolutely love this liquid eyeliner. I end up reaching for it over my more expensive ones. I always wear a primer but it really stays on my upper lash line. But my favorite thing besides the price LOL is that it is a very black matte color. Which is my preference. Makes my eyes pop. Highly recommend this product. Take a chance, I am glad I did. You have nothing to lose.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2013 3:06:00 AM More reviews by Jloves

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

i've been using this eyeliner since high school and i love it! I love the brush because it s soo easy to use to create my winged cat eye look. It's a matte black and lasts all day. i am always buying back ups this is the best liquid eyeliner i've ever used.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2013 10:56:00 AM More reviews by Inri

I have been using this eyeliner for years!!! I love it! Long lasting, easy to use, nice black matte color, and is super cheap. I def recommend this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2013 7:39:00 PM More reviews by Intoxicationx3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This liquid eyeliner is a hidden gem. It's super cheap and super pigmented. It stays on my lid all day. LOVE IT. LOVE IT. LOVE IT.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT:
I got rid of one lippie because I'm highly allergic to this eyeliner :(
So disappointed because I can't seem to find a replacement

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2013 11:41:00 AM More reviews by viberri

LOVE this product. It is my HG eyeliner. Intense pigmentation, great brush, beautiful matte finish, doesn't feel heavy, decent staying power for my oily lids, and easy to remove. I started using it about half a year ago and hasn't looked at any other liner since then.