July 24, 2014 | 1968 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Liner - Black

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2013 11:08:00 PM More reviews by tatiananoemi97

LOVE LOVE LOVE! ive tried many liquid eyeliners but always come back to this one. Repurchasing my 6th bottle soon.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2013 11:20:00 PM More reviews by TiffeeezyxPinay

I purchased this product on a whim. I was traveling out of town when I completely forgot my makeup bag at home, knowing my essentials and budgeting myself I knew eyeliner was a must grab. I headed to the closest CVS and saw this HG eyeliner and for $3 it was such a steal and since I find myself buying this eyeliner over my old favorite Lineur Intense.
- The color payout is amazing, for such a cheap eyeliner I'd expect more of a watery consistency that would need a few coats to get the black I like but to my surprise this comes out as the blackest black in one coat compared to my lineur intense which can sometimes be more watery.
- This eyeliner literally lasts forever, wont come off until I had to wash my face and sometimes during my trip i'd be up for 20+ hours and sleep 4 hours being too lazy to wash my face (i know bad) and it'd still be on my face in the morning.
- I seen a bunch of reviews about the applicator being a brush tip and I think this is more of personal preference. I find that this eyeliner definitely needs some time and effort into getting a nice solid line if you're still new to liquid liners. Felt tips or pens are much easier IMO. Though after years of winged eyeliner, I find that this brush tip actually makes my wings look much cleaner and "point-er" than the Lineur Intense's felt tip and I feel like I have more control of it.
- Price is pretty much a steal for paying only about $3
- I did notice a slight burning sensation when applied to my upper inner corner of my eye but nothing I couldn't bare with and only happens on occasions
- Something to be aware of is that this liquid liner like most has that sort of shine to it. So if taking flash photography you may notice the highest point of your eye reflecting the light.

Overall this was a great buy and I was unbelievably impressed. I would definitely buy this again.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/5/2013 3:42:00 PM More reviews by van1llacupcak3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Pros:
-It was really pretty on my eyes
-The packaging is cute

Cons:
-The liner was too liquidy
-It got in my eye

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2013 9:15:00 PM More reviews by scatcat92

I recently posted a review of L.A. Colors liquid liner, which I like very much, except one thing- the brush is very LONG. The bristles are very thin, which is what I look for, but they were just too long to handle. So I picked up wet 'n' wild, which has a much shorter brush, and I'm quite happy with it. Easier to handle, long lasting, doesn't flake, cheap.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2013 3:23:00 PM More reviews by FlannyCupcake

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

One of the reason I keep coming back to Wet 'n Wild products is the price and the quality. This eyeliner great, it goes on very black and clean. Once it's on, it isn't going anywhere.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/31/2012 11:24:00 PM More reviews by Nirhtuc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm familiar with the popularity of this product, and was a fan of Megaliner in Dark Brown (it complemented my brown eyes wonderfully). I've always wanted this in black, so I got one from eBay for about AUD $12 (since this brand is not available where I live).

It was a joy to wear for the first month of use. The fairly thin brush applicator made it easy for my clumsy hand to draw thin and thicker lines, cateyes, and my new favourite, the Japanese droopy eye line. A month later, the brush has frayed off significantly, it's a lot harder to do thin lines, and the product has become gloopy and clumpy (despite having stored it in a cool area)... no love! :(
The only pro I can think of for now is the ease of removal- yes, it is very easy to remove even just with water.

Having said all this, it's probably much cheaper to buy this in countries where it is stocked (I've heard that it could be as cheap as $3 in the U.S.), so I highly recommend Megaliner to beginners! I have just placed an order for a Heroine Kiss Me Make Impact Liquid Wyeliner from Japan- I hope that one will work better for my new eyeliner look!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2012 5:22:00 PM More reviews by beautyforless

My first foray into liquid liner found me at CVS with some leftover cash after buying hair dye. This was my first Wet 'n' Wild product I got and it certainly wasn't my last! This brand has incredibly high quality makeup at insanely low prices. The eyeliner I purchased lasted me months with everyday wear, so you're getting great value for the money.
It's so easy to apply and the color is very pigmented. Great for a dramatic look. What I find amazing is that it lasts so long, but when I went to remove it, easy as can be, came off with a quick swipe of makeup remover.
Drugstore products like these always make me question the sanity of those self-professed makeup snobs who insist on buying everything high end and would never think that something this great could be this cheap. If you're looking for a liquid liner, do yourself a favor and get this.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 12/15/2012 10:46:00 AM More reviews by astrogirl7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Good basic black eye liner.
Cruelty free.

Dries fast, easy to remove. Really nothing fancy about it, just works well. This liner lasted over a year for me, didn't dry out or change texture.

Much better than its E.L.F. brand counterpart.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2012 2:30:00 AM More reviews by miszdeniise

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

WOW...surprised I love this. I am a total high end snob, have been using Lancome Artliner and a Chanel liner and never really liked the way they looked so I didn't really use liner until I got this! I love the brush and love the look of the liner, its soooo good and sooo cheap! I will totally repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2012 11:41:00 PM More reviews by ilikeninjas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is easy to use, and easy to take off if you mess up.
It doesn't smudge, it dries quite quickly.
It's great and it's cheap.