October 21, 2014 | 1500 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Liner - Black

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2013 6:28:00 AM More reviews by Banjos

This liner has a very tiny felt tip that applies the product well. It does not dry quickly so you can correct any mistakes with a Q-tip. The finish is matte and it does not flake, smudge or irritate my dry, sensitive eyes. Also, my faux lashes adhered to the liner well. Some other liners have caused the adhesive to loosen after a few hours. Removal is average. I did not buy the waterproof version. Also, it is quite inexpensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2013 4:17:00 PM More reviews by Leeah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love this! This is the basis of my look. This product with the brush, not the sponge has become very hard to find.

There was a learning curve to learn how to use this but I now find it very easy. I've been doing it for years and can do it quick now with no problems. I've tried to switch to gel liners but I just don't like it as much. I suppose it's a learning curve as well.

This stays on so well. Doesn't smudge for me or crack like some eyeliners do. Even after a super long day it still looks awesome. I only do the top lid with this stuff.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2013 8:17:00 PM More reviews by PurpleCupcake87

I too was a previous loreal liner intense user and found this product on here. This takes longer to dry and dries down to a matte finish. However I get more precise and thinner lines with this its under 4 dollars what else could a girl ask for, definitely going to repurchase when I run out

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2013 8:44:00 AM More reviews by MariLovesMakeup

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

You know I'm an equal opportunity makeup lover. I'll buy Sephora, Nordstrom or drugstore as long as it works for me. Well this was a welcome surprise. I absolutely love this liquid eyeliner. I end up reaching for it over my more expensive ones. I always wear a primer but it really stays on my upper lash line. But my favorite thing besides the price LOL is that it is a very black matte color. Which is my preference. Makes my eyes pop. Highly recommend this product. Take a chance, I am glad I did. You have nothing to lose.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2013 3:06:00 AM More reviews by Jloves

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

i've been using this eyeliner since high school and i love it! I love the brush because it s soo easy to use to create my winged cat eye look. It's a matte black and lasts all day. i am always buying back ups this is the best liquid eyeliner i've ever used.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2013 10:56:00 AM More reviews by Inri

I have been using this eyeliner for years!!! I love it! Long lasting, easy to use, nice black matte color, and is super cheap. I def recommend this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2013 7:39:00 PM More reviews by Intoxicationx3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This liquid eyeliner is a hidden gem. It's super cheap and super pigmented. It stays on my lid all day. LOVE IT. LOVE IT. LOVE IT.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT:
I got rid of one lippie because I'm highly allergic to this eyeliner :(
So disappointed because I can't seem to find a replacement

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2013 11:41:00 AM More reviews by viberri

LOVE this product. It is my HG eyeliner. Intense pigmentation, great brush, beautiful matte finish, doesn't feel heavy, decent staying power for my oily lids, and easy to remove. I started using it about half a year ago and hasn't looked at any other liner since then.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2013 11:08:00 PM More reviews by tatiananoemi97

LOVE LOVE LOVE! ive tried many liquid eyeliners but always come back to this one. Repurchasing my 6th bottle soon.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2013 11:20:00 PM More reviews by TiffeeezyxPinay

I purchased this product on a whim. I was traveling out of town when I completely forgot my makeup bag at home, knowing my essentials and budgeting myself I knew eyeliner was a must grab. I headed to the closest CVS and saw this HG eyeliner and for $3 it was such a steal and since I find myself buying this eyeliner over my old favorite Lineur Intense.
- The color payout is amazing, for such a cheap eyeliner I'd expect more of a watery consistency that would need a few coats to get the black I like but to my surprise this comes out as the blackest black in one coat compared to my lineur intense which can sometimes be more watery.
- This eyeliner literally lasts forever, wont come off until I had to wash my face and sometimes during my trip i'd be up for 20+ hours and sleep 4 hours being too lazy to wash my face (i know bad) and it'd still be on my face in the morning.
- I seen a bunch of reviews about the applicator being a brush tip and I think this is more of personal preference. I find that this eyeliner definitely needs some time and effort into getting a nice solid line if you're still new to liquid liners. Felt tips or pens are much easier IMO. Though after years of winged eyeliner, I find that this brush tip actually makes my wings look much cleaner and "point-er" than the Lineur Intense's felt tip and I feel like I have more control of it.
- Price is pretty much a steal for paying only about $3
- I did notice a slight burning sensation when applied to my upper inner corner of my eye but nothing I couldn't bare with and only happens on occasions
- Something to be aware of is that this liquid liner like most has that sort of shine to it. So if taking flash photography you may notice the highest point of your eye reflecting the light.

Overall this was a great buy and I was unbelievably impressed. I would definitely buy this again.