December 18, 2014 | 942 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - Half Baked Eyeshadow

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2012 6:43:00 AM More reviews by hellokittybrock

This is a nice color. But I guess unless you are a makeup addict whom patronize youtube all the time and are relatively good with makeup...chances are you wont know how to use this color. My chinese fren told me...arrrggghhh this color looks ugly on the lid. Gals, this color needs to be paired with a neutral color. U cant just whack this color and leave house. I suggest maybe...
dark brown on lids and half baked on crease.
half baked on inner corners or dark brown on outer V.

This is an accessory color. U wanna use this alone? I wont recommend. I have a ton of such colors so I dun think i will repurchase. But its nice.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2012 3:55:00 AM More reviews by RachelisGreen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I'm actually currently wearing this on my lids now. I love this shade. I am in love with neutral tone shades, so this shimmery glowing gold suits my NC 20 skin perfectly. I use NYX Jumbo Pencil in MIlk as a base and it really makes this eyeshadow glitter and standout. I love it! It is very pigmented on it's own, even without a base, but it really sticks to NYX Milk and it's a very cheap alternative to a eyelid base/primer. remains one of my Holy Grail eye-shadows.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2012 3:40:00 AM More reviews by ilovejp

I think I'm in the minority here but I just do not like this shade. Out of my naked palette, this is the only shade I've never used. I know that a lot of people believe this to be the best shade in the palette and the fact that it's in both palettes confirms it. But it just doesn't do it for me! I find it too orange against my complexion. I personally wouldn't class it as a true gold. I wish it looked good on me but it just doesn't work for me whatsoever.

5 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2012 2:26:00 AM More reviews by tdhx0

so in love with this shade. I hit pan on both naked palattes and repurchased the single shadow. It's beautiful and highly pigmented. It brightens up the eye and works well on all skin tones. Absolute favorite UD shade of all time.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2012 4:05:00 PM More reviews by princesshorn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

My goodness, this eye shadow is literally the best one I own! It's my go to for every day looks, and compliments my eyes very well. This is the best gold eye shadow I have ever seen, and I shall say I even think UD has better eye shadows than MAC! Would suggest this to anyone looking for a nice and bright gold eye shadow.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2012 11:40:00 AM More reviews by ItsSarahJade

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Oh my do I love this colour!
It is my go to shade for an everyday look, I adore it so much.
The formula is so creamy and pigmented.
Definitely worth every cent. :)

rated 3 of 5 on 7/20/2012 7:40:00 PM More reviews by hannuh07

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

i have this color in both the naked and naked 2 palettes. honestly i probubly will never have to repurchase this product again because i have the two of them. that being said i will get into what i think. everyone is probubly going to think that i am crazy, but this color isnt the best :\ i feel like it can turn from classy to tacky in an instant, on my skin tone anyway. the only way i feel like it doesnt look foiled and caked on is if i apply it with a fluffy blending brush. i though i would never touch the shadows but i found a routine that i really enjoy using this shadow. i put naked on the lid, half baked in the crease, buck in the outer 'v' and foxy on the brow bone. its one of the few looks that i have tried that this shade looks nice. i guess you could say that i have a love hate relationship with this shade. another thing that i dont understand is that this color is in pretty much EVERY SINGLE PALETTE. like come on urban decay!! like i said people are probubly going to hate me, but its just not THAT great. its nice but definatly not the best shade out there

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2012 7:03:00 PM More reviews by AntiqueGlitter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I really, really, REALLY hate saying this, but...UD eyeshadows are better than MAC eyeshadows. ARGHHH...I SAID IT. THERE.
I still love MAC eyeshadows, but UD eyeshadows are softer and buttery. It's hard to explain, but it's amazing. Like, I swear, there isn't any better eyeshadow out there--this is pure perfection.
That said, Half Baked is so beautiful!
Half Baked is a beautiful shimmery light gold shade with a metallic finish that isn't too frosty. It doesn't sound like it, but this shade is actually very unique. I haven't seen anything like it. Not to compliment myself, but it looks astonishingly beautiful with my dark brown eyes--I can imagine it looking great with any other complexion or eye color too. Basically, it's what I hoped MAC Woodwinked would be. Woodwinked is less golden, more like a golden beige. Both are similar in finish though.
I put Half Baked on the inner half of my upper lid, inner third of my lower lash line, and tear duct (for an eye-popping, bright look), MAC Tempting on the outer lid, then MAC Vanilla on the browbone as a highlight. It's my go-to eyeshadow look, even though I don't wear eyeshadow everyday, or even every week, for that matter.
It also looks fantastic in a golden smokey eye!
The price is rather steep. $18 for a single eyeshadow is kind of ridiculous, but then again, it's Urban Decay. For the undupe-able Half Baked, though, it's definitely worth it.
Would I repurchase? Definitely.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2012 10:41:00 AM More reviews by Lazza91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a beautiful golden shimmery coppery brown, that would look gorgeous on any skin tone. This eye shadow would work for both the day and night! Highly recommend it to anyone!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2012 10:00:00 PM More reviews by lizzea

Beautiful soft gold, should suit every skin tone - great pigmentation and staying power when applied with a primer underneath. UD are excellent at producing their neutral metallics!