Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep

4.3

(Aug2015) Water, stearyl alcohol, cyclopentasiloxane, cetyl alcohol, stearamidopropyl dimethylamine, dimethicone, fragrance, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, ecklonia radiata extract, benzyl alcohol, EDTA, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, glutamic acid.

on 3/26/2015 6:14:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

While it is a nice mask, it doesn't really do much in the long run. The smell is wonderful though, and if I could I would want everything in my life to smell like this. It is rather pricey in Denmark, 10.50 USD, and for around that you could get a lot of other really nice hair products.

on 3/19/2015 8:37:00 PM

I cannot not rate this high enough! The bottle fits perfectly in your hand, and easy to dispense one handed due to the no-cap-just-squeeze design. I use this in place of my every day conditioner and my hair is silky, manageable, and so so so shiny! My hair still feels silky and clean a full day after using this, which is a big deal for me as I had become accustomed to build up and absolutely *having* to shampoo every day if I didnt want to go to work looking like a greaseball, It is hard to find in Canada but can easily be ordered online, and at $3.99 (canadian) a bottle you really cannot go wrong.

Yessssss! I really quite like this conditioner and usually use it instead of regular conditioner. Doesn't weigh my hair down, leaves it smooth and well conditioned and smells delicious. For reference, I have fine, highlight damaged hair that tangles easily.

on 3/9/2015 11:58:00 PM

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

Gosh I love this conditioner so much. Its cheap, moisturizing and smells so good. I use this instead of regular conditioner whenever I wash my hair and it has made such a big difference. highly recommend!

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

I don't even remember how many bottles of this I've gone through. No matter how many masks I try, this will always be one of the stables in my haircare list

on 2/19/2015 10:34:00 AM

I will start straight to the point: Aussie 3 min Deep Conditionaer (Moist) is awful!! If you want to keep your hair looking good STAY AWAY!
I have bleached blonde hair and had been using coconut oil and a coconut deep conditioner I bought at Sally's. My hair was damaged from bleaching but was recovering and looking very good with what I was using. After reading so many good reviews about Aussie deep conditioner I decided to give it a try. Well, let me just say that it does totally the opposite to what it's supposed to. After using it my hair was so dry and looked so damaged! It also caused breakage of my hair. I felt like I had bleached my hair all over again. I do not recommend this product. It is the worst!!!

on 2/11/2015 11:04:00 AM

so to give it a fair review, I've been using it for about two weeks. Long enough to decide if I like it but short enough to see how fast you start seeing results and within these two weeks, I've seen major results! I looked into buying this after I got my hair colored and it was wayyyyyy blonder than I had anticipated, like platinum bleach blonde, so as you can imagine, bleach blonde = dry, fried hair. I hate when my hair feels dry and fried and unhealthy. I bought this for around $3, give or take, at Walgreens bc it was on my way home. my hair needed some serious TLC after the salon. I used this and could tell a difference right away, but not significant enough to be convinced just yet. By day 7, my hair was sooooooo soft, smooth, and just felt like silk. it truly does work. I do not shampoo every day, as it strips your hair, and have been applying this last two weeks about every other day. it's great! I needed the deep conditioning more since I had just colored, but I think once or twice a week with this would do just fine. love it and smells good. I used to hate aussie products but I am a fan of this!

on 2/7/2015 10:36:00 AM

Love this stuff!! It's not a high end treatment but works and my hair smells sooo good and it really does make it very soft after rinsing! And for the price, it's wonderful!

I don't know if it's me or what, but I remember this conditioner leaving my hair smooth and silky. My regular conditioner seems to condition my hair better. Not sure if they changed the formula? I gave it 2 lippies because it's not as good as I remember. Although the price is a good selling point, I would rather spend money on deep conditioner that gives me what I want. I guess I'm going back to L'oreal Total Effect 5 conditiong balm.

on 2/5/2015 12:32:00 PM

Smells like heaven, I always have a bottle hanging around. Makes my hair smell like bubblegum, and makes it feel like silk.

Top Rated Aussie Products