August 23, 2014 | 1837 users online

Hair Treatments - Aussie - 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 7/4/2014 3:33:00 AM More reviews by Callque

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

If you like this product or want something heavier then I recommend Tresemme's Smooth & Silky conditioner (makes hair shiny and soft) or their Keratin conditioner (smoothes frizz and straightens hair). I use them both together (this may be too much for most people) and they get the job done for me as long as I use a clarifying shampoo once a month.

This conditioner is thicker than most but really did nothing except detangle my hair. My hair was still just as dry afterward.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2014 8:30:00 PM More reviews by arianaXmonster

I have bleached hair and let me tell you this stuff is truly a miracle DO NOT use with you're conditioner only use once a week in place of youre conditioner :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2014 7:37:00 AM More reviews by monka191

I absolutely love everything about this product :smell , treatment, hair feeling rrpaired and sooo soooffttt . The only issue is the packaging. Very hard yo squeeze product out, and the product doesnt last for a long time either. For the price given in supermarkets, it is not a very good value of money, but if on a salle, its a miracle for every hair !!! (:

rated 2 of 5 on 5/22/2014 12:58:00 PM More reviews by 3

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was looking for a cheap quick deep conditioner and this came highly recommended so I gave it a try. I hated the container.... very hard to squeeze out the product. Texture was a little thick... detangles well but that's about it. my long fine hair was dry from coloring and this did little to help. It really made my hair greasy and weighed down. My hair feels sticky and coated now. won't use this again.... it may work better on a different hair texture though.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2014 7:22:00 PM More reviews by PrupleOne

LOVE this stuff! I have been using it for over 3 years now and it never disappoints. Every time I use it (about once a week because I'm guessing if overused it would weigh down my hair) my hair is shinier, softer, and looks all-around healthier. I get so many compliments on my hair whenever I use it!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2014 3:36:00 PM More reviews by nanaknickers

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a decent protein-free conditioner. I like the smell and consistency but I dislike the packaging. It's impossible to get every last bit out and I'm one of those cheapies who likes to use every.last.drop.
Anyway, this stuff is pretty cheap and I keep it in my beauty arsenal because decent protein-free conditioners are hard to find.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/9/2014 8:53:00 AM More reviews by LarissaQ

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I don't understand why this product is so famous, it did nothing for my hair. And my hair is not so damaged, But i had a hair that was never discolored and I did ombré hair, so i felt the texture very different after that, i needed something to hydrate. I heard about Aussie and i tried once, twice, 3 times... nothing. It not just did nothing for my hair but i felt like any conditioner was better then this one, it actually made it worst and my hair fells heavy with it. Im trowing this away.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 4/4/2014 3:44:00 PM More reviews by jab2eb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this because I was looking for a deep conditioner that was inexpensive. To be honest this worked like a typical conditioner. It was pretty mediocre in terms of being a really "DEEP" conditioner as my hair wasn't as soft, shiny, or detangled as it usually is. Aussie does get thumbs up though for the easy, no-mess packaging and for the great smell. I believe that to get really awesome results you would probably have to add heat and/or wear it for longer than the 3 minutes that the product suggests. I normally use Herbal Essences "Hello Hydration" Conditioner which actually conditions better and smells equally as awesome, so I think I'll stick to that.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/4/2014 3:45:00 AM More reviews by yukisanto

I bought this online coz I heard good reviews. But alas it was not for my long, dry colored hair which needed moisture. This weighs down my hair and makes it limp. My hair didn't feel conditioned at all despite the smoothness. Towards end of the day, the dry ends started to tangle together. This never happened with the Giovanni Avocado & Olive Oil ultra moist conditioner or with my other conditioners. Looking at the ingredient list, this is just made up of silicones and chemicals. I don't see how that is moisturising for the hair. After one use, I'm totally putting this aside.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/29/2014 12:28:00 PM More reviews by fashionismybesty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This product leaves my feelings jumbled. It's great for detangling hair, and leaves it semi-soft. It still leaves my hair with quite a bit of frizz. This product also leaves my hair feeling slightly oily. It's worth the four dollars I spent on it.