April 24, 2014 | 1612 users online

Treatments - Aussie - 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 1/14/2014 2:34:00 AM More reviews by BassKitten808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I know a lot of people love this but my hair must be really stubborn (it's thick & somewhat coarse). I've bought at least 3 bottles of this before & I honestly don't think it's that great. Whenever I would use it my hair never felt super amazing. It just felt okay. For some reason I continue to buy it every once in a while & I have no idea why beause it never works for me. I always have high hopes for it but I'm never impressed. I'm beginning to think my hair doesn't take well to dimethicone which this has in it so that could be why it doesn't work for me. It's not a bad conditioner, it's just not that great, for me at least. It smells super amazing (my boyfriend does compliment the scent of my hair whenever I use this-- maybe that's why I keep buying it?), good texture (not too thick or thin) & it's super cheap but it's mediocre at best. I will probably not buy this again because I've finally come to the realization that this will probably never work for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/13/2014 11:52:00 PM More reviews by PurpleMongoose12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

It's a meh product for me. I bleach and dye my hair frequently and I was expecting it to be great because of all the wonderful reviews :c. I feel like its a normal conditioner for everyday use not a deeeeep conditioner like they said it was. I love to packaging though. I think it only works when using other conditioning products that's me anyway :c I wanted it to work wonders on my damaged hair. Oh well I'll probably won't buy it okay I don't know. It smells nice atleast. I might try the 3 minute Reconstructor thingy next.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2013 1:34:00 AM More reviews by xDevochkax

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I was pretty skeptical about this conditioner at first since it's so cheap, but after only a couple of uses I can easily say I will never repurchase my Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque again. Not only can you buy about 8 Aussie 3 Minute Miracle's for 1 Macadamia Masque, but it's also, in my opinion, simply just a better product. Granted, it's not "natural" like the Macadamia line touts itself to be, but in all honesty that really doesn't matter to me as long as my hair stays healthy. First of all, this smells AMAZING. Secondly, this makes my hair softer than any other conditioner I've tried, and that says a lot. I don't normally have many split ends because I'm a hair product junkie and a little OCD when it comes to preventing heat damage, but even when I use my leave in conditioner, heat protectant, and hair oils, I can tell a difference when I use this conditioner versus another one. On another note, I love the packaging. No annoyance of turning over the bottle, no digging into a tub. It's already upside down so you know you're getting every last bit of product out. Perfect in every way.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/24/2013 12:48:00 AM More reviews by kellybaybee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this! I have thick long hair, so I don't see usually see dramatic changes from products, but my hair is softer and hydrated now!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2013 7:16:00 PM More reviews by stargirl114

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have very fine hair but a lot of it. It comes to about four inches past my collarbone. I don't dye or bleach it and I don't heat style it regularly. When I use this conditioner my hair is bouncy and super soft. I use it from about my ears down and it doesn't weigh my hair down at all. I am on my second bottle of this. It smells amazing- like coconut. The scent doesn't really linger to what I have noticed. I use this conditioner once a week as a deep conditioner and I think it has really made a difference in my hair. My hair has needed to be trimmed much less due to this product and even when my hair is overdue for a trim this can make my ends look much nicer.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/19/2013 3:23:00 AM More reviews by kochanie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

5 star performance, but I can only give it 4 due to the smell. I don't like it (it's kind of fake flowery coconutty, hard to describe) and it's strong and lingers. I wish there was an unscented or a nice fruity smelling version. But regardless, I'll keep using it because it works AMAZINGLY and is super cheap. Seriously nothing has ever made my hair this soft before, and it's very shiny and frizz free too. My hair is dry, thick, and damaged from highlights, and this really takes care of all those issues. But yeah, the smell is strooonnnggg. Ok to be fair it doesn't smell that bad, it's just way too strong. I've experienced some genuinely bad smelling hair products and those I will not use. Performance wise, this really can't be beat. Extremely moisturizing, softening, defrizzing, makes your hair super shiny and feels like butter-tangles just melt. And you only have to leave it in for 3 minutes AND it's only $3!!

Edit: the person below me nailed it with the coconut car freshener comparison. That's exactly what it smells like to me. So, yeah. But I'll take it for the amazing results :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2013 1:27:00 AM More reviews by ichigocutie

I finished 2 bottles of this deep conditioner and for some reason I just stop buying it. I have very thick and long hair so naturally I have dry hair. This feels like a regular conditioner and not that heavy to be called a deep conditioning. what I love is the packaging,no need to unscrew or to flip it open,just squeeze it out lol. I'm also not a big fan of the smell. I guess if you have straight/fine hair you'll love this but if you have thick/wavy/curly hair like mine this isn't enough.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2013 10:56:00 PM More reviews by LexiiKitten

i really like this product. its smooth, creamy, not heavy. i had really damaged, processed, and dead hair. this helped bring it back to life. ive let my friends us it and they loved it too. all of us have very different hair types i kinda wish that this had even more moisture but I'm ok with it. I use this every other day in conjunction with a conditioner and a leave in. you probably won't have to do all of that but I have really damaged hair and when i do all of that it makes my hair feel brand new. I can't credit the way my hair feels all to this product but a good amount of it goes to it.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/7/2013 11:35:00 AM More reviews by AlyaAbdel

A pretty decent deep conditioner. I use this a couple times a week, and the next day my hair is noticeably softer and shinier. However, if I don't use it, there is no long term effect, meaning my hair is back to normal. I don't like to use it everyday because it's extremely thick and I'm afraid it'll weigh down my hair. I probably won't buy it again, but it was pretty good while it lasted.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/7/2013 10:52:00 AM More reviews by Jaclynamber

Great deep conditioner !! I like to use it from root to tip once a week and on my ends every time I wash my hair . Great smell , leaves hair soft !! Fantastic price !! My hair is fine and wavy and long.