Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Water (Eau) , Stearyl Alcohol , Cyclopentasiloxane , Cetyl Alcohol , Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine , Dimethicone , Ecklonia Radiata Extract (Australian Sea Kelp) , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice , Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil (Jojoba) , Glutamic Acid , Fragrance , Benzyl Alcohol , EDTA , Methylchloroisothiazolinone , Methylisothiazolinone

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I feel like I used to be addicted to this stuff a few years ago when I was into abusing my hair, hah. I'd literally use it everyday for about 2 hours and was obsessed with the feeling it gave my hair. But now that I don't color my hair and it's shorter, not as damaged I feel like 3 minute miracle is overkill. :/ it makes it feel way too soft, gummy, and overmoisturized. It could just be my hair type though, you may love this if you bleach/heat style your hair a lot. I'll probably only use this if my hair is feeling SUPER dry.

on 9/2/2014 10:35:00 PM

I've been growing my hair out and it's in desperate need of a trim. My ends are very dry and crunchy and I've been resorting to pony tails b/c my hair is just so manageable lately. I gave this treatment a shot ----- and I'm so glad I did! After one use my hair feels like silk and I was able to blow dry and style it nicely! What a great deal for three dollars.

on 8/25/2014 11:43:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I wanted a budget brand to alternate between washes to make my more expensive Redken all soft/heavy cream last longer. Bought the travel size of this & the moisturisong shampoo & was initially very impressed (enough that I was going to buy the full sized bottles when these ran out). However after a few weeks I started noticing a rash of spots/blisters around my hairline & across my forehead. I don't get spots so figured I was reacting to something. (I do have slightly sensitive skin on my hands & am allergic to ppd, widely found in darker hair colourants, but other than that, have never reacted to a product in my life!). After a few weeks of eliminating various different products (didn't know if it was shampoo/facewash/shower gel etc!) This Aussie shampoo & conditioner was found to be the culprit. Each time I used it the reaction was worse than the last time too, so although impressed with the results, I have to ask what on earth they've put in this to make my fairly bullet proof skin react quite so badly? Obviously will not be re-purchasing, but I'll still give 3 lippies for performance as I guess not everyone is sensitive to the brand.

on 8/21/2014 2:25:00 AM

I'm so in love with this stuff. I used it a long time ago when I was a teenager and I can't figure out why I stopped using it. This stuff is dirt cheap and it works wonders on my hair. It's an A+ product. I have thick, smooth hair that I recently half ruined by using a (higher end, salon brand) shampoo/conditioner that I soooo regret trying-left me with dull, dry, damaged hair. This stuff fixed in in two uses. I do not use this every time I wash though. I only use it when I do a clarifying wash (Neturogena anti-residue formula, which I also swear by), which I only do once a week max. And I'll tell you what, the combo literally does miracles. Seriously. HG products for me, which is rare because I keep searching for new and better things if I'm not 100% satisfied with something. I will forever use this combo once a week to keep my hair healthy and happy and smooth and silky. I would recommend this to anyone (at least try it, you only have about $2 to lose if you hate it!), even salon brand snobs. It's done better things for my hair than any other product ever has, and I've tried quite a few moisturizing conditioners or oils or leave in treatments. Can't rave about it enough.

on 8/15/2014 1:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Made my hair feel so soft the first 2 uses. After that my hair would just feel dried out and disgusting. Discontinued use.

My hair sucks, this stuff does not!!! I have the driest hair known to man, just looking at it wrong makes it crack off it seems. Without this conditioner I don't know how I would still have hair on my head. I use this every shower and leave a little in while I rinse, and my hair looks and feels 500% better than it did before. My aunt is a hairdresser and is always giving me fancy pants hair stuff to see if it works, but nothing holds a candle to the 3 minute miracle!

on 8/8/2014 10:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is nice conditioner but I wouldn't call this a true deep conditioner. It's got a lot of silicones in it. There isn't much deep "conditioning" in it. It does make my hair feel very nice but it doesn't last. A true deep conditioner lasts for a week on me. This will feel good for as long as I wash my hair the next time.

It's cheap and has a nice package for easy dispensing.

on 8/8/2014 5:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

My favorite deep conditioner so far! It makes my hair smell amazing and feel so soft afterwards. I do notice though that if I leave it in longer than like 2-3 minutes, then my hair seems a bit dry for some reason but it once my hair has dried it feels great. I recommend this to anyone who is looking for something to deep conditioner their hair. I can't really tell if it does anything for my frizz or curl but it doesn't make my hair any more frizzy.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this conditioner for a 2-3x weekly deep conditioner. It really helps my hair replenish moisture and it works in only three minutes! There are three different versions of this and they all have slightly different smells. I like the original. The formula has a handy bottle that allows you to squeeze without having to open a lid or wait for the product to run out because it is already sitting up-side down. It has a little rubbery silicone valve that doesn't leak out which is nice, because some conditioners with plastic lids seem to leak if you leave them flipped over. I would not use this all the way up to my roots, only mid-shaft to ends of my hair because it may make roots greasy if it doesn't get rinsed well enough. The price is cheap, it's about $3 at Walmart which makes it affordable to use every few days. I definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a good, affordable, deep-conditioning treatment.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This works wonders on my dry, damaged hair! My hair reached the breaking point (literally) and this and another deep conditier (hair chemist coconut oil deep hair maswue, I believe) have saved my hair. It's super cheap for how many uses I get out of it. Also, the formula is super thick and creamy and silicone free. (!!!!) My hair looks and feels amazing after using this. I do leave it on for about ten or so minutes while I shave, but I doubt the extra time would make much of a difference. The packagi is very simple and cute, and the squeeze bottle makes it so much easier to use the product. With most other deep conditioner, you have unscrew a lid and dip your fingers into a pot, which imo wastes a lot of time and product since you can easily get too much and water could get into the tub, you could drop it, etc. They somewhat recently came out with new ones like smooth, shine, color, and strength, and I'm super eager to try them all!

Popular Hair Treatments