July 22, 2014 | 1913 users online

Hair Treatments - Aussie - 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2014 4:05:00 PM More reviews by HottSauce

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Man this smells delicous! Like coconut water, aloe, and flowers! I have long, thick, straight pocahontas hair, this stuff is amazing what it does. It softens my hair, silkens it, shiny....ok its not SO deeep as the name implies but for the price and its not bad but not perfect results, its worth it. I would use this in place of the normal condtioner and using it more often rather than a treatment makes your hair just so awsome. Ok, its almost perfect! Its really good! And the bottle is super easy and nothing gets wasted.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/23/2014 6:13:00 AM More reviews by Shopah0lic21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

I remember using this product a few years back and honestly, this stuff isn't truly a deeeep conditioner at all! It's loaded with silicones which simply coats the hair, making it feel "soft". This really made no difference on my hair once it was rinsed out. The smell and packaging however is great. But seriously read the ingredients for all this.. It's not really hydrating, just coating. I'll be sticking with my macadamia oil masques.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2014 1:03:00 AM More reviews by vintageloli

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a great cheap mask for the hair to temporarily add some shine and smoothness to your hair. The smell is pleasant, much like the rest of their line, and it gives results. I use this in between a more expensive mask (love the one by natural macadamia oil). My boyfriends steals it sometimes as well since he's hooked on the Aussie shampoo and conditioners. Container is easy to dispense unlike jar masks.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2014 11:04:00 PM More reviews by fabulyss

This is essentially a band-aid for damaged hair. It's mostly just silicones, so yes it will make your hair smooth and silky, but it does nothing to repair the hair in the long run (it's actually been argued that silicones, over time, dull the hair). I might recommend it if you need a deep conditioner in a pinch (if you're out of town, out of time, and only have access to a drugstore).

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2014 12:09:00 AM More reviews by kblimm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my go-to in-shower deep conditioner. I love the bottle; it makes it easier to know when I am running out of the product and need to make a run for some more!! I gave this product to my friends at a "favorite things" party because I am confident enough that they will love it just as much as I do.

I love the smell, and it doesn't leave my hair feeling greasy or weighed-down. I basically rub some in my hair, put my hair in a clip while I shave in the shower, and then wash it out when I get done. I find that leaving it in for approx. five minutes does the trick on my dry, wavy hair. It also helps keep my naturally-curly hair under control when I let it air dry.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2014 7:46:00 PM More reviews by hautiehippie420

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

So I've been using Aussie 3-Minute Miracle since I was like, ten. So 15 years? I'm not quite sure how long... but what I do know is that this product has been renamed, redesigned, and reformulated into many varieties over the years and internationally. Right now, in the Americas, there are five 3-Minute Miracle deep conditioning treatments available. 'Moist' (supposedly the "original" but due to the many reformulations of this product, is not actually identical to the original "first" product) which contains aloe and jojoba; 'Smooth' made up of ginseng and olive oil; 'Color' with chamomile and camellia; 'Strong' with lotus flower and silk extract; and 'Shine' containing lemon juice and sweet almond oil. In other countries there are products with these same names, but different ingredients and color of packaging, so reviews can be confusing. The current bottles of these five variations are purple and should say "24 hour" below the title. Now onto the review! I'd like to introduce my favorite 3-Minute "Miracle" treatment by Aussie: the current 'Smooth' formula with ginseng and olive oil, and here's why. :-) I have baby fine hair. Not thinning hair or low-density hair (little number of hairs attached to actual head) but each strand itself is very fine. Part of this is because I'm Caucasian, and another part is because I bleach my hair. To keep my hair healthy, I have to maintain a moisture and protein balance. But many products that I use to reconstruct, repair, or use to retain moisture, leave my hair frizzy, dull, and coarse. Enter Aussie's 'Smooth' 3-Minute "Miracle" treatment. After just one use of this, my hair is no longer in dulled, frizzy, coarsely-textured condition, but transformed into extremely shiny length, and soft ends. My hair looks and feels healthier. I couldn't really ask for much more in a conditioner. The ingredient list is perfect for my hair type. And the price is roughly $2 to $3 dollars. As a product junkie this means my holy grail is DIRT CHEAP and an honest "steal." I will forever repurchase!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2014 2:46:00 PM More reviews by britbratg

This stuff if so great especially for the price! At walmart I got it for 2.97!!! They actually make (at least) 2 new specialized types of this (that's what I saw in store) - a "smooth" one for frizz and a "strong" one to strengthen (obviously). This makes my hair so smooth, detangled, and soft and it smells amazing! I also love the bottle you just squirt right out of.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2014 1:18:00 PM More reviews by maure

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Since they discontinued selling the conditioner (separately) that came with box Nice'nEasy hair color I decided to call Clariol's hotline to ask for a replacement/ recommendation. They recommended I use Aussie's 3 minute miracle.( Guess Aussie is a P & G product like Clariol.) Well low and behold, it works just as well on my hair--- has the same great coconut scent--and compared to the Clariol conditioner--- you get more product and pay less for Aussie's 3 minute miracle...yeah!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2014 10:56:00 PM More reviews by MamaMo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The best. Love the smell, love my hair, it works nicely as a thicker conditioner to pair with for a cowash. It smells like coconut. I never blow dry my hair, and whenever I use this I can feel my hair drying thick and smooth.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2014 12:30:00 PM More reviews by Andiec100

MMMM I love aussie! Expensive, but it's a major treat for me. I style my hair with a GHD anf dryer at least 3 times a week, and colour my hair every 10 weeks or so. This prevents my hair from drying out, recommended by my hairdresser, I will never look back. Use it maybe once a week, I find that is enough to keep my hair soft and shiny.