Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep

4.3

(Aug2015) Water, stearyl alcohol, cyclopentasiloxane, cetyl alcohol, stearamidopropyl dimethylamine, dimethicone, fragrance, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, ecklonia radiata extract, benzyl alcohol, EDTA, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, glutamic acid.

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I just bleached the heck out of my hair and I suspect this will be my go-to conditioner. I've used it for deep conditioning since it was just plain old 3 Minute Miracle, and over the years as I went from having straight, fine, oily teenage hair to long heat-treated and hennaed hair it's always made my hair feel silky, strong and sleek.

I know now that there are more high-octane deep-conditioning treatments to use periodically but this is a very moisturizing conditioner at a cheap enough price to use generously and often.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Overall it a nice refresher got my hair I like to cowash with it and use it for daughters hair but it's not my got to deep conditioner

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

This is a great deep conditioner and it fits into my list of quality products that don't break the bank.
I paid about $3.99 CAD for this and love what it does for my hair. I use it about once a week and my hair feels soft and thick. Some deep conditioners can give my hair the appearance of looking 'thinner' and I suspect it's because the product is too concentrated for my hair.
The Aussie 3 Minute Miracel Deeeeep is just right; it has a rich texture that conditions my colour treated hair and gives it bounce.
I like the twist cap as I dislike having to scoop into a jar and the price can't be beat.
A definite keeper in my hair care regime.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I feel like I have been using this for 30 years. Hopefully I'm wrong! It consistently delivers deep moisture at a good price. I do switch up my shampoos and conditioners often because I feel like they work better that way but this is always in the lineup.

I usually don't write bad reviews, but this product just really didn't work for me. I've tried it many times, I'm almost out of the bottle, and not once has it done anything good for my hair. My hair is usually stiff and frizzy after using this (I don't normally use silicones) and it makes my scalp itch if I don't rinse it out thoroughly.
Some positives are the 1) packaging because it is super efficient and easy to use. 2) This product is fairly effective at detangling, and sometimes I use it pre-poo to detangle and then I wash out the residue. 3) This smells awesome.
I am not bashing Aussie, or this product in specific, but it simply doesn't work for me. I've tried it as a conditioner, a deep conditioner, a leave in... all the ways. Never has it benefitted my hair or even made it look better. Oh well, can't win 'em all.

This product is unbelievable! For such a cheap price (I got mine for $2.59 at Target), it works so well! The first time I used this, I co-washed (a washing technique for wavy/curly hair) then put this in my hair all over, and waited for the suggested 3 minutes, then rinsed it out and let my hair air dry as usual. It was WAY less frizzy than usual, considering I suffer from chronically dry and frizzy hair, and was shiny and very soft to the touch. The next day it looked the same, healthy, shiny, and moisturized! The more I use this, the more shiny and healthy my hair looks. It really is a "miracle" product! I can't believe I didn't try this before, it would have saved so many bad hair days! The packaging itself is good too, making it a bottle that won't squirt out product unless you squeeze. The deep conditioner itself smells like floral coconuts, a very nice scent, reminiscent of vacation and the beach.

For the price, it can't be beat!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I have bleach damaged hair, and it's so hard to find something that works well. This product is AMAZING. It's so cheap, and hydrates my hair so well. Almost too good to be true.

I don't get the hype at all. My Suave professionals conditioner performs 10x better than this. Also noticed a lot of strands of hair falling out after using it. Not a fan. 👎🏻

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I love to buy Macadamia Professional Moisture Masque but most of the time I cant always spend $32 on a jar. I researched the best cheapest deep conditioner and came across this stuff. I was hesitant because it was Aussie and haven't had a good experience with the brand before and for around $3 it seemed too good to be true. I tried it out and let it sit in my hair for three minutes (probably more) while I shave. l love it! It sells pretty good and the texture is nice and creamy and rinses out well.

I have hair that goes all the way down to my bum. I make sure to squeeze as much water out of my hair and I start adding it on the nape of my neck down to the end. It leaves my hair so soft and silky. It makes me love touching my hair. It really helps keep my hair super healthy. I would say its almost as good as the Macadamia Moisture Masque.

I have heard so many great things about this product - I was bummed that I couldn't find it here in Canada. When I went over to the U.S I bought a bottle just to see what the hype was about - I absolutely loved it. I find that by the time I rinse some conditioners out of my hair, it feels dry and tangly again. But this stuff keeps your hair smooth! It was smooth enough that I didn't have to add any type of treatment spray or detangler before brushing my hair.

Also - If you can't find this exact product, use their "moist" conditioner - It is practically the exact same thing.

Top Rated Aussie Products