The Body Shop White Musk EDT

3.8

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Since theres no review slot for the EDP, i'll review mine here.

I love this scent because its like that Demeter philosophy on childhood scents. This seems to have been around all my life. Friends of mine used it in primary school and most of the girls used it at secondary. I bought a bottle when i left school and i always seem to have a bottle of it. I'm 26 now and it conjours up so many memories for me. Such a warm comforting scent. Great for bed!

I always loved the smell of the White Musk line that TBS carries, but never really got around of buying anything. When I got a giftcard for my giftcard last year I decided to try the 30ml (1.0oz) Eau de Toilette. White Musk is a light clean musky scent that's ideal for hot summer days or for people who can't wear heavy fragrances. The only downside of this fragrance is the fact that is has almost no staying powder and fades in about an hour, so get the Eau de Parfum if you have the intention to buy this fragrance.

I had high hopes for this white musk. I have worn and loved other white musks in the past, the one from Naturistics was my all-time favorite (disco'd, impossible to find). The body spray from Parfums de Coeur is alright too, but it makes DH cough and choke when I spray it, so I don't buy it anymore. I tried this version and find that is a bit too dry and woody (or something) and does not quite satisfy. No point in trying the oil. So sad. No sale.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I LOVE the smell, but it didn't last long. Get the EDP!! Theres no point in buying the EDT because the smell is gone in an hour or two.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This is my favorite scent to wear in the fall/winter. I always return to it, after working for The Body Shop almost 20 years ago! I prefer the EDT b/c it just leaves the faintest hint of the scent, then I like to layer it with the hand lotion throughout the day. The price point is incredible - that's one of the reasons I return to it after every new perfume "experimentation" (which usually means DH picks me up a new scent for Christmas that I like for only a week...) At this price, I can always have it in my arsenal of products.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

My SO goes insane over this. He can't keep his hands off of me when I wear it. I have the whole line (this, the oil, shower gel, loton, and massage oil). I love both this and the oil. This is better when i want something a little lighter than the oil. And it's so well priced!

I bought this really cheap at a BS sale, I had a vague memory of one of my friends using this when we were younger and I always thought it smelled great on her. I'm usually not really into musk scents but this one is just perfect for me. It's very clean and crisp but never overwhelming. It dries down to this wonderful powdery musky scent that lasts throughout the day. I will definitely repurchase this when I run out.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

well i love TBS's White Musk Perfume Oil, it's one of my Top 3 favorite scents...but the EDT smells...well...different...really it does...the oil smells softer, warmer and more sensual overall...so i can't say much for the edt..it's kinda pointless...just get the oil, it smells better and lasts longer!

I received a whole White Musk gift set years ago, so it was the old version. It's a nice comforting smell that is generally inoffensive to most people IMHO, so I went through all the bath products without much thought to the actual fragrance. I don't crave this scent so the EDT that came in the set has been left untouched.

The Body Shop's "White Musk" is a distinctive and beautiful fragrance that makes me think of elegant, mysterious ladies in white dresses floating round moonlit gardens sighing wistfully for their long-lost loves. Dunno why. There's just something very elegant, classic and romantic about this fragrance. Not everyone's cup of tea though, as it is quite sweet and overpowering.

Popular Fragrances