October 1, 2014 | 1070 users online

Treatments - Sally Hansen - Nail Growth Miracle

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2011 3:38:00 PM More reviews by RiRiPanda

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I cannot get over the AMAZING results I get with this. I've been repurchasing this for the past 4 years and I would never use any other nail growth treatments. My nails look healthy, beautiful and most importantly they grew so fast! I'd def recommend this to everyone. It's around $8 which for some could be a bit pricey but I think it works much better than some treatments that are $20+

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2011 3:11:00 PM More reviews by thehiddenlocket

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

If you want your nails to grow at a supersonic speed, look no further. My nails already have thick white tips and I only started using it three days ago. If I didn't use this stuff, my nails would have grown this length in a week or two, not THREE days. Impressive, Sally Hansen!

Honestly, I was a little skeptical about buying it because I don't put much faith in anything that promotes or promises *growth*. I don't really think anything can speed up the natural growth of your hair or nails, but this proved me wrong...somehow, it did it.

I must make a confession...I've been a nail biter since I was little and have had short nails my entire life. I would bite them to the core. I've tried other nail growth products, even acrylics so I wouldn't be able to bite them, but nothing worked. Now, with this beautiful golden bottle and some newly found self control, I'll have super long nails in no time! It makes me not want to bite them when I see beautiful, thick, white tips. My hands in general look really pretty. I used to be so embarrassed to show them to anyone, but not anymore.

Besides the super fast growth, they seem to be strengthening my nails. They feel hard and healthy and they never bend or feel weak. I also love how it dries so fast. I'm not very patient and there's nothing I dislike more than having to sit around for five minutes not able to touch anything. It seems like it takes less than 45 seconds to dry on my nails, which I love!

My routine has been applying one normal coat (as if I were painting my nails a color) and then a quick thin coat every other day after that. I plan to remove all the coats at the end of the week and start over again. I'm in awe at how fast they're growing. The only negative thing is that the polish does chip quickly, but that doesn't seem to be a problem for me because I add a new coat so often that it doesn't even have time to chip. Love it!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2011 5:38:00 PM More reviews by iLoveYoutwo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

this is really bad stuff. I naturally have long, strong, stable nails, til I got gel nails. After removing them, my naturally strong, beautiful nails became so crippled, and broke off and they became super soft. so i decided to buy this expensive product after reading rave reviews...well, my nails broke off easily as ever. I used it for two weeks hoping I'd be wrong......still kept on breaking and became even more brittle!!! so i stopped using it...and my nails are growing!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2011 6:58:00 PM More reviews by hnrenfro

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

this is AMAZING it will save ur nails life, i had the weekest nails and bit them for years -__- and now i get compliments on my nails all the time, people as what i use and whats my secret to how there so long and strong , i will always recomend this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2011 12:35:00 PM More reviews by stormchick17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Go to stormchick17 on youtube to see how my nails have grown 30% longer in only 3 days cuz i put it on 7 times a day! this works

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2011 3:40:00 PM More reviews by dawn65

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This product truly has been a miracle for me. I had acrylic nails forever and when I decided to remove them a few years ago, my natural nails were in bad shape. I had problems with splitting, cracking, peeling and breaking and could just not get my nails to grow. Using this as directed solved all those problems. My nails are now healthy, strong and grow rather quickly. I still experience the occasional break or tear every now and then, but I think everyone does no matter what condition your nails are in. This literally restored my nails back to the way they were before acrylics. I have repurchased this several times as this is now the only base coat I use. I apply one thin coat of this, my nail color and a top coat and I believe this helps to maintain my nails in their tip-top shape. I do agree with what another reviewer said in that I wish they would put this in a clear bottle instead of the gold one so that you can see how much product you have left. However, this is a small thing that I can live with and it would not deter me from continuing to repurchase. Definite HG status for me!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2011 2:53:00 AM More reviews by kawanii

I've never really noticed how fast/slow my nails normally grew but after using this, my nails do grow longer a bit faster. Things that bother me is that the consistency gets to be very sticky and hard to apply. Secondly, the bottle is gold, which refrains me from seeing and knowing how much more product I have. I normally apply one coat since 2 would be too thick and sticky, and it wears semi-fast until I have to reapply. Sally Hansen products never really disappoint yet do they ever really surprise me. But I will keep trying their products until I find one I will stick to that strengthens my nails.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2010 4:16:00 PM More reviews by pixietrixie

This polish really is a miracle for me! It makes my nails super strong, which helps them grow much longer than normal. The issue is that it must be used every day in order to keep my nails strong, or they will weaken and break. The package says it makes your nails grow really long and that you only have to apply a new coat every other day, but if you really want to see results fast, you need to use at least 1 coat (I recommend 2), and use it every single day. Within a week or so, you will notice a big difference in the strength and length of your nails.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2010 1:36:00 AM More reviews by xoxoTori420

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

i ABSOLUTELY love this! i applied this the whole summer 4 vacation, n wen i came bac 2 school my friends were always asking me how i grew my nails soo LONG. this really works. (:

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2010 9:55:00 PM More reviews by sheart26

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this. I've been using it for years. I used to have artifical nails and after removing them my nails were thin and would break easily. I tried a lot of different nail hardeners but nothing worked like this one. My nails are so strong and if I need my nails to grow quickly I use it. I've recommened it to friends and they had the same results that I. Def a HG for me!