Rimmel 1000 Kisses Stay on Lip Liner - Wild Clover

Price: $

Price: $

on 11/26/2009 7:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I agree with TennisBluEyes' review that it makes your lips look like they're "blushing". It matches my natural lip color when I'm a little flushed. This is exactly the shade I've been looking for! Although I can't testify to how well it keeps lipstick in place (because I don't use it for that purpose), it does a great job of evening out my lip line. I shade in my lips with the liner, then layer gloss over it. I paid $4.79, which is more than what some people paid ($2), but it's still pretty cheap. I only wished that it stayed on all day. Until I find another long-lasting lip liner in a similar shade (maybe I'll try Revlon Colorstay next), I'm sticking with this one!

Edit: On some days, I find this shade a tiny bit too bright, so I mix it with Wet 'n Wild lip liner in #666 Brandywine, which tones it down and makes it a little darker. (Wet n' Wild #666 Brandywine is a shade that just doesn't work for me when used as a lip liner. You can read my review for that shade. :D )

on 10/13/2009 1:13:00 PM

or me it is a match to the color of my lips. I wear it with a sheer gloss to hi light the shape of my lips. Without looking as if it's drawn in. I love it and will re buy this item. As well as a few more. It is soft without being crumbly mess. For me it's perfect like I said and I think it is a great color for all skin tones. I'm a light ivory.

on 8/7/2009 10:18:00 PM

Yet another great liner from Rimmel. It is longlasting and very cheap. The shade is a medium coral with hints of peach. This liner has a lot of pigment so can be kind of intense on fair skin unless smudged and lightened up with a beige lip gloss. This shade would look great on warm medium to dark skin tones.

on 7/22/2009 5:38:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This lipline is fantastric. It is very long wearing. The clor is a coralish rose/peach. It goes well with a lot of different lipstick colors.

on 7/2/2009 3:23:00 PM

i usually dont buy light colour lip liners, but then i needed some good colour for my peach or pink glosses and lipsticks, and after reading reviews here, i thought of giving it a try, and wowww now i like to use only this one as it defines and its not over powering colour , goes well with my peach lippies and it is so soft , i applied this once with covering my whole lips and then applying revlon's "SHINE CITY" gloss (one of the fav. of kimora lee , she always keeps this gloss in her bag)
love this and also recommends....

on 6/30/2009 4:35:00 AM

I buy this lipliner all the time, and wear it constantly. It's a perfect natural colour that just goes with everything and is great quality for the price.

Love love love it!

on 6/6/2009 2:52:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Fabulous lip liner--much better than many of the expensive lip liners that I have purchased in the past. The color is just about perfect and goes well with ALL of my pink lipsticks.

on 4/13/2009 3:37:00 AM

This is the perfect pinky lip liner, I'm also convinced that it makes my teeth appear whiter. For the price (dirt cheap) this is comparable to higher end brands. It glides on easily without dragging on your lips, I normally apply a lip gloss on top eg. Nude Lustre by Revlon,and the combo looks great, it also has excellent staying power, at least 2-3 hours if I don't eat anything greasy. I'm very impressed with most of the Rimmel products in general, especially when you consider how reasonably priced the whole line is. This liner does need sharpening, but that's no biggie considering the price and I can certainly live with that minor inconvenience.

Can't believe how much I love this super cheap lip pencil. The color is very wearable with so many colors. I had no trouble sharpening it! Shocker! Hate pencils that have to be sharpened. This was a gift and a great one! Nice quality pencil for the price!

on 10/22/2008 4:20:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

i really hate this stuff it dont come out on my lips

Popular Lip Liners