October 25, 2014 | 1120 users online

Eyeliner - Lise Watier - Lise Watier Waterproof Eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2009 12:26:00 PM More reviews by pantaloons55

I can't say enough good things about this product. I am wondering if all the reviewers have the same product? I have the waterproof "eye shine" liner in Fauve. I got it with my Shoppers Optimum points -- as mentioned by another reviewer, its hard to spead $16 on a pencil you don't even think you will use much.

Let me tell you, its changed the way I do my makeup. I LOVE it and would happily buy it again full price.

Fauve is a gorgeous shimmery taupe-y brown colour and it compliments nearly all the colours i wear. I have light eyes (and light-ish lashes) so if I wear no makeup i look a bit washed out, but not every day is easy to get a full routine in before leaving the house. I find that with a swipe of my liner and some mascara and I'm good to go.

Its super smooth, with vitamin E and not a tug -- it stays put, even on my oily lids, the only thing i would prefer is a self-sharpening, (but maybe that would dry it out?) but I manage fine.

I am looking forward to buying the other one folks have mentioned that compliments green eyes, so that I have the plum hue that matches the rest of my makeup stash.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2009 8:46:00 PM More reviews by Lyzz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love love love it! I like that it is waterproof but not too hard to remove to. And the staying power is amazing. I got it in Acajou (burgundy - brown) and the color is beautiful, especially with fair skin and dark hair. It glides sooooo well. Before I was using drugstore brand but I will buy it again for sure!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2009 4:21:00 PM More reviews by Xgirlfriend13

LOVE ITTT

tried the following:

MUFE: aqua cremeliner
CK: their gel liner similar to MUFE
MAC: technakohl liner
Clinque: quick liner
Sephora brand eye liner
L'oreal: lineur intense felt tip liquid eyeliner

AND THIS IS THE ONLY ONE THAT STAYS LONG IN THE WATERLINE!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2009 12:35:00 AM More reviews by jami2828

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this product!!!! I bought a lighter brown and it looks amazing, and it lasts all day. I put it on my waterline mostly, it a beautiful colour that's not to dark. However, I do have to reapply on my waterline, but I have to with all eyeliners so its not a big deal because it doesn't completely disappear. although, I don't like how you have to get a special eyeliner sharpener for it to sharpen correctly.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2009 1:57:00 PM More reviews by TRIPPIN

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this liner. I have Brun Noir, a dark brown shade, and Acajou, a purplish brown. Both are beautiful colors, very neutral and natural looking. I have been searching for a smudge-free liner for a long time. After trying Bobbi Brown gel liner, Mac gel liner, Revlon Colorstay, L'Oreal Le Kohl pencil, Lancome Khol pencil, to name a few, I was pointed in the direction of Lise Watier by the cosmetician at Shoppers Drug Mart (Canada). I also purchased the Lise Watier sharpener and love it too. It works beautifully with the pencil, doesn't eat it up, and was only $5. Highly recommend both products.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2009 12:09:00 AM More reviews by Kitty_82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The best eyeliner I've ever used.

Goes on smoothly, stays put until you want to take it off. I remove eye makeup with moisturizer (Cetaphil cream) and there's no problem.

My preferred shade for every day is Brun-Noir. Boring, but always works!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2009 9:23:00 PM More reviews by thesehazeleyez

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a superior liner. I especially love the creamy texture which makes it easy to apply and it lasts all day. I have the Cacao which is great for everyday and also the Raisin Noir. I definitely plan on purchasing other colors and don't see myself buying a liner from any other brand in the near future.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2009 7:53:00 PM More reviews by Susanner

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

A couple of months ago I got one of the Eye Shine versions of this and fell in love with the lasting power. It is unbelievable that a soft, smooth liner like this doesn't smudge under my eyes. It's a first. I've tried gels, powders, all the high end and low end pencils and this is HG for me. I know own 6 of them. In particular, I would like to mention the colour Acajou which is pure magic in a stick for my green eyes....especially in the lower wet line.....it just makes my eyes come out and the whites look whiter. Whenever I wear it people (including men I only casually know), comment on how healthy I look and how my eyes are gorgeous. I'm giddy because at my age that's a real thrill. Fauve has a wonderful effect too. Green eyed girls must try these colours and the formula is amazing. I'm getting rid of all the liners I've collected over the years and sticking with these.....I never thought I could wear liner without the horrible smudging. I'm in love...can you tell?

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2009 12:32:00 PM More reviews by sarahharb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

After spending a few months debating whether or not to try it, I finally broke down and bought the liner in black and brown black. WOW! there is no way i will ever change liners now. my eyes disappear when i smile or laugh so needless to say it's been tough finding a liner that stays put. this stuff doesn't move at all.(downside is removing it...it wants to stay on) i can finally pull off the smoky,heavy lined dramatic eyes i've always wanted without any mess. i am careful to powder my under eyes well as i have oilier skin in this warm weather. when going intensely dramatic for special occasions i put a swipe of benefit shelaq over this and i'm good from morning to night. no touch ups required. it's extremely rare that i am THIS thrilled with makeup. LOVE IT!
UPDATE: So I have been using nothing but Lise Watier liners for the past few months and have even acquired a few new colors. ACAJOU is a must have for brown, hazel and green eyed girls. Not too purple but just enough to bring out the gold in your eyes. I still cannot believe how superior these liners are too any other company. NOt a huge fan over lise watiers makeup in general but the liners are gold!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2009 11:48:00 PM More reviews by 7954

I have this in AQUA
- amazinnnnng colour
- a bit hard compared to other super creamy liners
- is truly waterproof
- great pigmentation

would buy again, just even because the colour is so unique!