December 21, 2014 | 1297 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Bobbi Brown - Hydrating Eye Cream

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2013 11:56:00 AM More reviews by smileandactnice

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this to compliment the corrector, which I *love*...this however not so much...
The cream is really really thick, like along the lines of Balmex or some diaper cream. And it doesn't melt into skin ever it seems. I've tried warming it by rubbing my fingers together as they suggested @BB, but that doesn't help. It kinda still just sits on the skin and doesn't melt in. I've found it goes on best with a concealer brush, patted on. My corrector/concealer goes on well and I do like the two together, however this is a very pricey eye cream that really only primes...it does absolutely nothing to rehydrate, plump, firm or anything...just lets your concealer go on smoothly. For the price, I'd expect more...plus I just can't get over the icky texture.
So I won't buy this one ever again...

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2013 11:15:00 PM More reviews by visee

Hmm.. I think my skin doesn't take well to Bobbi Brown skin care products. Tried this along with the Hydrating Face Cream and hated them both. This has a light orange scent and a light texture. However I didn't find it hydrating at all and it also stung when applied too close to my eyes.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/5/2013 6:57:00 PM More reviews by ranneqian

Good in keeping your under-eye area hydrated and prepped for concealer application but that's about it. It does not help to reduce the appearance of dark eye circles or fine lines. I use it on the plane too to keep my under-eye area well hydrated. The small tub allows you to put it in your handbag for easy access on the plane. Too expensive for just a hydrating cream (SGD62 or GBP 21 at Heathrow Airport if I remember correctly).

rated 1 of 5 on 1/26/2013 9:55:00 AM More reviews by mjvp30

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Read the reviews and couldn't wait to try this. Once again hugely disappointed. It claims to eliminate dark circles but I never saw any improvement whatsoever. The product is thick and greasy and needs warming between two fingers before use for easier application. I would say this product is overpriced and doesn't actually do anything. Definitely would not buy again!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2013 10:57:00 AM More reviews by sksksk

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I found this to be very hydrating. My problem wasn't so much dryness but hydration-previously I had been using a rich eye cream but this didn't address the dehydration. It lasts for a very long time as I only use a very small amount (the lady at the Bobbi Brown counter said to use only a grain of rice amount). It is pricey and possibly Clinique's all about eyes(normal-not the rich version) is slightly better priced.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/12/2013 4:24:00 AM More reviews by sandrap0209

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this eye cream once because I consider Bobbi Brown a very good cosmetic brand and i love the products, but all the BB skincare products ive tried are not that good, i think are expensive and the quality is not the best. About this eye cream i used, is not bad but i didnt buy it again,

rated 4 of 5 on 12/20/2012 6:02:00 PM More reviews by tazz222003

I purchased the Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream well over a year ago and was very pleased with the product. I was purchasing an eye cream strictly for hydration, not for fine lines etc. For this purpose I was very happy with the formula. It goes on smoothly and absorbs quickly. It's cool and refreshing and is lovely for applying over makeup during the day if your eyes need a refreshing boost (feels fantastic!) The packaging is hard wearing and the product lasted over a year with daily usage. The absent star is where my only complaint comes in; it is expensive! Over $50 for a small amount and it really does only hydrate... which could probably be found in a much cheaper product. The formula did nothing for discoloration or linage BUT I wasn't looking for that any way. Were it cheaper I would repurchase, but sadly I'll need to wait to rebuy when I can afford this little luxury.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2012 11:59:00 AM More reviews by NYCBeauty99

I got a deluxe sample from Bobbi Brown's website. The deluxe sample is about half the size of the full sized product. I really like the cream. I use it in the morning only, under concealer. It allows the conceler to go on smooth, better than the cream I use at night. I'm torn as to whether or not I'll repurchase. Since a little goes a long way, I'm hoping I can get my hands on another sample before I run out. The price is pretty steep.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2012 9:53:00 AM More reviews by mellypmakeup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like the fact that this cream is nice and thick. It definately hydrates the under eye area. Great for dry skin and cold months. It's expensive.. $50..

rated 4 of 5 on 9/10/2012 6:09:00 AM More reviews by Lh2119

Now I'm in my 30s and fine lines are getting more noticeable I've been trying out quite a few eye creams and never had any success until this one. It really is very hydrating and plumps up my under eye area making concealer sit better and lines less noticeable. The results are long lasting too. Definitely my favourite eye cream to date and have already repurchased.