August 29, 2014 | 1291 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Enchantress Lipglass

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2009 12:37:00 AM More reviews by honeydovey

This lipglass is one of my very first MAC product that I purchased. Still love it and use it to this day. It is abit thicker than most lipgloss from MAC but it is a very gorgeous pinky peach color. The lasting power is quite good for a lipgloss due to its stickiness texture.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2009 2:35:00 AM More reviews by redhed13

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this gloss. its a gorgeous iredescent pink/ peach/ gold color. It brightens my whole face. The color is very similar to love nectar. Enchantress is thicker than love nectar. Love nectar is more sheer. i prefer enchantress. for a gorgeous nude lip i lined with a light cocoa colored liner then used creme d'nude on my lips and Enchantress on top. for a more dramatic look, try enchantress over lipstick in modesty. This will work for many diferent skin types, however if you are pale freckled natural redhead, you must buy this color.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2009 7:00:00 PM More reviews by Bunnybear9

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a fabulous color. It goes on a little brighter pink but after a few minutes settles to a deeper peachy coral with gold shimmer. Perfect for summer. Like all lipglasses, it's sticky but very pigmented and longwearing for a l/g.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2009 2:27:00 AM More reviews by phogirl

Enchantress is my favorite lipglass at the moment. It suits my Asian nc20 skin perfectly and appears as a peachy-pinkish nude color on my lips that doesn't wash me out. Looks very sexy with dark, smokey eyes. I like to wear this with myth lipstick underneath. I just dab the Myth on (or else it will look too much like concealer) on top of chapstick and top it all of with Enchantress. It's just perfect!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2009 8:41:00 PM More reviews by dixie60

WHAT? this is the color that MAC chooses to have permanent for peach? come on now. This isnt really peach . I never thought that a peach gloss would look awful on me but I guess I found one. I dont understand the allure at all. I would guess it would be great for cool tones but for a warm toned girl who normally finds peach to be a no brainer this was as the youngsters say an "epic fail".

update- so I am an idiot. mine just needed mixed and it made all the difference. When I apply this over freckletone it is just magic. This color reminds me of smile dazzleglazz but way better. MAC- I am sorry I doubted you

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2009 More reviews by DazzleStar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

One of my faves. It's a pink/ coral and looks wonderful for nude to light lip colors. Not sticky or gluggy and lasts for about an hour.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2009 10:45:00 AM More reviews by StarsnRocketsES

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Enchantress is a nice light pink, peach, flesh toned lipglass that is the perfect nude shade for pigmented lips and NC 43 skintones. I line my lips with Soar l/l then apply Enchantress on top and it looks great. I decreased this to 3 lippies because I never reach for this one.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2009 12:49:00 AM More reviews by misz93

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

i got this in a swap. very pretty peach color with shimmer that suits my yellow toned skin so well. i have average pigmented lips. it looks natural on the lips too which i like. good staying power & nice normal packaging. i like the texture of MAC lipglass because it stays on the lips & the shine doesn't fade easily. if you think Love Nectar lustreglass is so sheer, try Enchantress.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2009 6:33:00 PM More reviews by jaden08

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This lipglass is straight up SEXY! Im nc45 so my lips are extremely pigmented but with this gloss i don't have to prep and prime my lips like i usually do. I can pretty much rock this with any look that i wear which is great and on me it's looks a little frosty, not much but it wears on me as a peachy gold color, that is gorgeous, will be buying a backup with the quickness with this one, iim so in love with this color. Highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2009 12:28:00 PM More reviews by cyncord4

This is a perfect peach color, exactly what I was looking for. This gives a glow like none other (NW20). I love how perfect this shade looks on my skin, no matter WHAT i'm wearing. This was a great buy & good for the summer, winter, whatever. it's just a perfect peach! :)